Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

My Conversation With An American Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conversation With An American Lady (2934 Views)

My Conversation With A Girl I Met / My Conversation With An American Lady / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conversation With An American Lady by xp17(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
I met this lady we decided to introduce ourselves. See below.

Me : hi,
She : I'm good,
She : what about you,
Me: hmm ,just hanging out .
Me: u re?
She: Catherine,
She: u?
Me: igho,
She: are u Jamaican, I mean our ascent,
Me: no,
Me: re u British, ur ascent sound British,
She: no.
Me: where re u from?
She: LA
She: where re u from?
Me: BC
She : what is BC?
Me: What is LA?
She: LA is los Angeles,
Me: BC is benin city,
She: where is benin city?
Me : where is LA?
She: don't tell me u ain't know LA is in California,
Me: Don't tell me u don't know Benin city is in Edo state,
She: where is Edo state?
Me: where is California?
She : serious, u don't know California? , its in STATE,
Me: u must be new on earth, u mean u don't know Edo state, its in NAIJA,
She : where d hell is NAIJA?
Me: where d fvck is STATES?
She : STATES is same as USA,
Me: NAIJA is same as FRN,
She: I don't know that,
Me: me neither, I dont know USA,
She: okay, United states of America,
Me : oh, I'm frm federal republic of Nigeria.
She : that should be in Africa,
Me : yours should be somewhere around America,
She : yes
She: where in Africa is Nigeria?
Me : where in America is United state of America?
She: North America,
Me : West Africa.
Me : who is your president?
She: everyone knows its YES WE CAN,
She : and urs?
Me: everyone knows its FRESH AIR,
She : what's fresh air?
Me: what's yes we can,
She: I mean obama, that's popular quote,
Me : I mean Jonathan, that's popular quote,
She: Jonathan who?
Me: Obama who,
She: Barack,
Me: do u mean soldier's Barack?
She: that's his first name,
Me. Oh, I see.
She : yours?
Me: ebere, goodluck ,azikiwe, Jonathan.
She: u kind of complex,
Me : u re more complex
She : well I learnt a lot from u today, I aways thought Africa is a country, that's all I knew abt it.
Me: same here, I aways thought north America is a country, thanks for d enlightenment though.

Then I started running my personal coded stuffs, pls don't ask abt that. It's discrete.

16 Likes

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by dopeJemi: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Lmao! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by henrychubayo: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sound funny but tactical.

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by castielo(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
Umm.. was I supposed to laugh?

Dry! undecided
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by xp17(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
castielo: Umm.. was I supposed to laugh?

Dry! undecided
I wasn't trying to Mk it funny either, its all abt representing where u hail from. People like u would adapt another man's culture as a result of inferiority complex and being swallowed in their fantasies.

I only got zero respect for zombies

I rep naija

6 Likes

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nuzo1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
Given that most American ladies can pretend to go with the flow, you unknowingly confirmed to her the level of your low self esteem.

Whatever happens to politely educating her about your Benin city and Nigeria. Cos in reality, not so many people IN Nigeria know what or where BC is....not to talk of outside Nigeria.

Most Nigerians are experts in hiding their low self esteem by being RUDE.

5 Likes

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by ceospecial(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
cool i love that... Bro whr 4 benin u dey? U dey do G? Whatsapp me on 2347062328101.

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
Lwkmd.funny op grin

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by ceospecial(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nuzo':
Given that most American ladies can pretend to go with the flow, you unknowingly confirmed to her the level of your low self esteem.

Whatever happens to politely educating her about your Benin city and Nigeria. Cos in reality, not so many people IN Nigeria know what or where BC is....not to talk of outside Nigeria.

What is this one saying For your mind now, you don make sense finish... Dickless Fo.ol

4 Likes

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by xp17(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nuzo':

my friend u sound lik a loser. Is there a problem in u promoting and publicizing ur culture?

Although , from ur write up, u sound lik a Yoruba man. I wouldn't say Yorubas re cowards, becos of the bravery of awolowo , Wale soyinka nd few others, but seriously u need to read "THE MAN DIED". All I see is a dead man walking.

does suleman in maduguri knows the meaning of LA?
does emeka in onisha knows d meaning of LA?
does oluwale in ekiti knows d meaning of LA?

bros speak for urself

Thank me later.
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nuzo1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
xp17: my friend u sound lik a loser. Is there a problem in u promoting and publicizing ur culture?

Although , from ur write up, u sound lik a Yoruba man. I wouldn't say Yorubas re cowards, becos of the bravery of awolowo , Wale soyinka nd few others, but seriously u need to read "THE MAN DIED". All I see is a dead man walking.

Thank me later.

You just proved me right.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by dopeJemi: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
op pLs remind me, what was posted under me
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by xp17(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
dopeJemi: op pLs remind me, what was posted under me
if I remind u, I'd b breaking d rules, btw why d curiosity? Re u a cat?

D poster was being skeptical . Datz all.
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by dopeJemi: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
xp17: if I remind u, I'd b breaking d rules, btw why d curiosity? Re u a cat?.
I hate it when I'm trynna remember something and its giving me a tough time, pLs give me a hint
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by xp17(m): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
dopeJemi: I hate it when I'm trynna remember something and its giving me a tough time, pLs give me a hint
hope u got it?

btw, U need ionized salt, to sharpen d brain.
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Danhumprey: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
LWKMD.......OP,you're crazy! grin

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by dopeJemi: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
okay okay.. Thanks, nau I can think freeLy

I think it happens 2 almost everybody
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
angry .... undecided na who delete my comment na.? I was like the second to comment na. I said "pictures or it didn't happen".

Ok.. this thread is funny. Guy u funny die.

Mods make una no ban me o.
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by QueenRAW(f): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sounds like a yoi came across a very dumb American.Or one who never went to school. Its one thing to not know about Benin City, or Naija.But to think that Africa is a Country, and not a Continent .......idiot akata woman

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Matildachinyere(f): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nuzo':

wat happened to her politely educating him about LA? Most people don't know LA let alone California. #Mr high self esteem #
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nuzo':

Whatever happens to politely educating her about your Benin city and Nigeria. Cos in reality, not so many people IN Nigeria know what or where BC....not to talk of outside Nigeria.

+1
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Enegod(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Sounds like a yoi came across a very dumb American.Or one who never went to school. Its one thing to not know about Benin City, or Naija.But to think that Africa is a Country, and not a Continent .......idiot akata woman
what is akata?
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by sweettease(f): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
ROFLMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by venorite(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
Op nice 1,let's educate them,plus the ones coming to africa to get aids.. undecided.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by xp17(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
most americans dont anything aside d scope of their disciplines or local comunities. just ask an average american graduate d meaning of FIFA or anything relating to eurpean football?

this has notin to do with school, its just d pride in knowing abt others

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by sweettease(f): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
xp17: most americans dont anything aside d scope of their disciplines or local comunities. just ask an average american graduate d meaning of FIFA or anything relating to eurpean footbal?

this has notin to do with school, its just d pride in knowing abt others
.....Bt they expect you to know everythng about them.
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by pomporiking: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
This is bullsh#t to the core
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by pomporiking: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
Guess what op

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Andyblaze: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
angry angry
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Mamacita007(f): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
xp17:
She: where re u from?
Me: BC
She : what is BC?

loooooool ighosagie im not surprised grin grin
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by flolancracker: 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
ceospecial: What is this one saying For your mind now, you don make sense finish... Dickless Fo.ol
he made sense you know..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? / Guys Are Too Selfish But WHY? / What Makes A Man Romantic To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.