Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment (25848 Views)

Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? / African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? / African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by dasparrow: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
Geminilove:

LOL, it true no NYSC for me, when it some to work I am a Nigerian descendant, would Nigeria ask a white man to do NYSC I don’t not think so or ask Emmanuel Adebayor to do NYSC. I am third generation Black European, I was born aboard, my parents born aboard, even grandparents born aboard. If they want to pay me to do no problem hehe

Your welcome, I wish them luck in the search. All I will say dont listen to the hype there plenty jobs in Africa if you got European/ American passport. Keep us updated

Nigeria will never ask a white man to do NYSC but the white man will be offered a decent paying job with no questions asked. Therein lies the hypocrisy. Even I who came back for the NYSC, I am wondering to myself, what the heck was I thinking? Nigeria is one heck of a stressful country to live in. Worse off, I cannot seem to get used to the epileptic power supply problem that continues to plague us as a nation and the constant noise pollution coming from blaring generators.

Anyways, no problem. I will be sure to keep you updated on their progress. Thanks again Geminilove.

1 Like

Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by dasparrow: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
12go: I like dasparrow 'spokings' well. U just dey use grammar and u no 'tabon'.

Na so my brother. At least, all the years I spent attending university for Bachelors, Masters degrees and beyond did not go to waste. It is well.
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by dasparrow: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
fame12k: @ Geminilove and dasparrow, thanks for keeping dis trend alive and ur useful contribution.

Lets keep it coming.

You're welcome.
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by Geminilove(f): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2013
fame12k: @ Geminilove and dasparrow, thanks for keeping dis trend alive and ur useful contribution.

Lets keep it coming.

Your welcome, I even forgot you were OP.....lol

Hope you got enough info?
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by Geminilove(f): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2013
dasparrow:

Nigeria will never ask a white man to do NYSC but the white man will be offered a decent paying job with no questions asked. Therein lies the hypocrisy. Even I who came back for the NYSC, I am wondering to myself, what the heck was I thinking? Nigeria is one heck of a stressful country to live in. Worse off, I cannot seem to get used to the epileptic power supply problem that continues to plague us as a nation and the constant noise pollution coming from blaring generators.

Anyways, no problem. I will be sure to keep you updated on their progress. Thanks again Geminilove.

your welcome, to take a break from the noise pollution and generators book a weekend in the avenue(11 Musa Yaradua St. Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria), the sound proof in there apartment is above all else http://www.theavenuelagos.com/ I never heard anything.
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by NotNairalandi(m): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2013
Pls does any one has any experience concerning life in Angola,if the enviroment is very much ok for business,planing to relocate over there...thanks a lot for ur help
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by Geminilove(f): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
Nairalandi: Pls does any one has any experience concerning life in Angola,if the enviroment is very much ok for business,planing to relocate over there...thanks a lot for ur help

have read of this expat forum cost of living http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=42680

living in Luanda - Angola http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2317

moving to Luanda http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3107&p=2
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by dasparrow: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
Geminilove:

your welcome, to take a break from the noise pollution and generators book a weekend in the avenue(11 Musa Yaradua St. Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria), the sound proof in there apartment is above all else http://www.theavenuelagos.com/ I never heard anything.

I might just check it out but do you know we corpers are advised not to travel outside of our deployment state? And if we do decide to, we must seek prior permission from the state coordinator by writing a request and then waiting for it to get approved. We are like prisoners I tell ya. undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by Geminilove(f): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
dasparrow:

I might just check it out but do you know we corpers are advised not to travel outside of our deployment state? And if we do decide to, we must seek prior permission from the state coordinator by writing a request and then waiting for it to get approved. We are like prisoners I tell ya. undecided

dasparrow,

And you want me to do NYSC I think not
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by dasparrow: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
Geminilove:

dasparrow,

And you want me to do NYSC I think not

LOL grin grin

Noooooo, I highly suggest you don't do NYSC. Even I am currently regretting.
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by Geminilove(f): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
how long have you got? Can you not pause finish it another time?

dasparrow:

LOL grin grin

Noooooo, I highly suggest you don't do NYSC. Even I am currently regretting.
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by dasparrow: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
Geminilove: how long have you got? Can you not pause finish it another time?

I just started NYSC and its not possible to pause NYSC because they will make you start all over again that includes attending the strenuous 3 weeks orientation camp where they treat corpers like animals. Those military officials yell at us a lot and the NYSC officials at the NYSC state secretariat where our paper work is being processed are rude and condescending and behave like they are doing us a favor for a job they are being paid to do.

I am already physically exhausted but everyone is saying I should just hang in there. It will all be over in 10 months. Meanwhile, a fellow corper just forwarded me an email that says that a terrorist sect (not boko haram) is planning to target corpers so we should avoid wearing the NYSC uniform and avoid dark or lonely places to avoid being attacked if we are currently serving in the north including FCT Abuja. That's Nigeria for you.
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by Geminilove(f): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2013
10mths kai,for what and for where,( In my dad voice)

Your on your own fam( in strong London cockney accent)

Oya packs your bags Obama dey call you back home

dasparrow:

I just started NYSC and its not possible to pause NYSC because they will make you start all over again that includes attending the strenuous 3 weeks orientation camp where they treat corpers like animals. Those military officials yell at us a lot and the NYSC officials at the NYSC state secretariat where our paper work is being processed are rude and condescending and behave like they are doing us a favor for a job they are being paid to do.

I am already physically exhausted but everyone is saying I should just hang in there. It will all be over in 10 months. Meanwhile, a fellow corper just forwarded me an email that says that a terrorist sect (not boko haram) is planning to target corpers so we should avoid wearing the NYSC uniform and avoid dark or lonely places to avoid being attacked if we are currently serving in the north including FCT Abuja. That's Nigeria for you.
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by peleson: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
Geminilove:

LMAO Fados4sure, who is this girlfriend of yours,what her work experience? Well in my field as an expat consultant, it is booming. I forward a job to my oyinbo workmate and he in Tanzania consulting for Standard Chartered Bank and have another black guy at Schlumberger. In my industry there huge demand for expertise in Africa especially Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, South Africa,Mozambique etc
What is ur background in school? I mean what course did u study? N which school did you finish from?
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by Geminilove(f): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
@peleson I have a BA hons in politics from university of Leics, England, UK and professional qualifications.why?
What is ur background in school? I mean what course did u study? N which school did you finish from? [/quote]
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by dasparrow: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
Geminilove: 10mths kai,for what and for where,( In my dad voice)

Your on your own fam( in strong London cockney accent)

Oya packs your bags Obama dey call you back home

LOL grin grin

Make I just try hang in there for now, lol

Singing Gloria Gaynor's " I will survive" grin
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by Geminilove(f): 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
Good Luck my friend God is by your side at least you got the net init hehe

dasparrow:

LOL grin grin

Make I just try hang in there for now, lol

Singing Gloria Gaynor's " I will survive" grin
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by fame12k(m): 7:57am On Apr 25, 2013
Between Tanzania and Uganda, which 1 is better, am seeing a prospect of settling down between one of d two.
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by Geminilove(f): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
Tanzania ideally but let see job spec of the jobs though
fame12k: Between Tanzania and Uganda, which 1 is better, am seeing a prospect of settling down between one of d two.
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by fame12k(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
Geminilove: Tanzania ideally but let see job spec of the jobs though

It is a lecturing job and d job package is almost d same in both countries.

Think i would settle for Tanzania on d long run.

Thanks.
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by Geminilove(f): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
ok Tanzania, it is. Wishing you luck,keep us infomed

fame12k:

It is a lecturing job and d job package is almost d same in both countries.

Think i would settle for Tanzania on d long run.

Thanks.
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by dasparrow: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
Geminilove: Good Luck my friend God is by your side at least you got the net init hehe

LOL, thank you. It will be all over soon. There is a saying Geminilove, that what does not break you only makes you stronger. However, that does not mean I will suggest that diaspora Nigerians leave everything they are doing (career, schooling, etc) to come and suffer in Nigeria. No, not at all.
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by dasparrow: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
Geminilove: Tanzania ideally but let see job spec of the jobs though

Just out of curiosity, how many hours by plane is Tanzania from Nigeria please? Do you know by any chance?
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by fame12k(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
dasparrow:

Just out of curiosity, how many hours by plane is Tanzania from Nigeria please? Do you know by any chance?

Its about 7 - 8 hours
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by dasparrow: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
fame12k:

Its about 7 - 8 hours

Thank you. I just came back to this thread to modify my last post. I found Geminilove's answer on the Tanzania thread.

@Geminilove,

Never mind, I found the answer you gave on another thread. Thank you.
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by fame12k(m): 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by Godson201333(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Have you ever thought of going to Central Republic of Africa?It has low concentration of Nigerians but the rebels are there waiting to help you our
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by LajaLaba: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2013
Stay in your country!
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by cutieme(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2014
@giminilove,please can u link me up with a teaching job opportunity in Tanzania?thanks.
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by uyigue1(m): 6:20am On Nov 19, 2014
pls can anybody give me info on how to get tanzania visa or rwanda visa and can someone get a job over there with his bsc degree and any info on the country is appreciated cos i will like to relocate to any of them plss help
Re: Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment by uyigue1(m): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2014
can anyone help on rwanda visa or sao tome visa or tanzania visa plsss it urgent plsss any info will be wellcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 8 Abuja Supermarkets To Know About / Brake Failure Causes Accident In Lekki, One Dead, Others Injured (Photos) / Update On The Oshodi-Airport Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.