Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. (6222 Views)

Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Can Age Be A Barrier In A Relationship???(matured Minds Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
I met this girl in a tutorial which I will not like to mention. Although we have been together as friend before this year but not cordial at all. So when we met again we became so close that other students begin to think maybe we are twins, some even thinks that we are dating each other but sincerely speaking, it was not so. We spent four months in that lesson coupled to the fact that she became my best friend. On the long run, we share feelings together, I know everything about her and I begin to sense that she is also having some strange feelings for me. The problem is that I really love this girl now, I mean really really love her but she is two month older than me and we even too close as friend. How can I go ahead. What of if her feelings towards me is just neutral. Pls help
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by SIRcumalot: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
Stuck in the friend Zone, my advise.
State your intentions on time if you are lucky she will say yes and if you are not,hopefully something better down the road
If she says she wants to stay friends or love you like a brother or any of that BS girls spew to string dudes along.
Break off the friendship because a part of you we always be hoping for her to accept you like that which would make u look like a wimp and you really don't want to be that guy she tells about her crush on other boys

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Sanboy25: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
Switch subtly into 'more than friend' mode, make her understand that you want to be more than a friend... Change the subjects of your conversations for those that couple dicuss for example, spend more time with the two of you only, no other friends around... smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
You describe a friendship that is full of honesty, so why don't you have a heart to heart talk with her and tell her about your feelings?
Even if she doesn't feel the same way, she will take it as a great compliment and you will get what you want or be able to move on.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
Face the more important things.

If you devote half of the time you use thinking of how to "crack" this girl to something better, you'll be amazed at what you will accomplish.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
She's two months older than you. And so?

Tell her how you feel and hear what she has to say. It's either she feels the same or she doesn't. Better to tell her and know than wonder, "what if?".

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
Yield: She's two months older than you. And so?

Tell her how you feel and hear what she has to say. It's either she feels the same or she doesn't. Better to tell her and know than wonder, "what if?".

Seconded
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
If i get you, you said she is also "having strange feelings" for you, which i assume is the four letter word. That means she is having a crush for you.
If you really want her, you go for it. There are couples with staggering age differences but they live happily.
If she ever quit having those feelings before you speak up, it could be difficult for her to accept you. So take the step!
And to add, hope you sure what you feel for her is real and not infatuation(just saying cos you mentioned you attending tutorials). If you are sure, then fire on!
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by carzola(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
This story makes me remember my jamb lesson days... Too bad i got one semister to be a graduate but ASUU u guys are playin wit the tin..

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by ManTiger(m): 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
Shut up and face your studies, your feelings is nothing but sheer infatuation with a little confusion, you will never understand until you swim 2ce or 3ce inbetween her laps!

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by macklef(m): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
ManTiger: Shut up and face your studies, your feelings is nothing but sheer infatuation with a little confusion, you will never understand until you swim 2ce or 3ce inbetween her laps!

hahahahaha..
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by bigt2(m): 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
Another shot: JUST DO IT!!! cool
if she mention friends pere embarassed, take a run!!!cheesy
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
I am sure.. this tutorial was for jamb/post jamb...
So, have you written your exams ?
How was it?
Have you been admitted?

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by macklef(m): 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
guy dont mind dat MAN as u can see hes a TIGER.
my candid opinion, invite her to a lonely place n den rapë her, aswear sheld understand faster. action speaks louder dan words, afterall dats wat u want in between ur love tales.
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by bigt2(m): 12:00am On Jul 22, 2013
macklef: guy dont mind dat MAN as u can see hes a TIGER.
my candid opinion, invite her to a lonely place n den rapë her, aswear sheld understand faster. action speaks louder dan words, afterall dats wat u want in between ur love tales.
ur engrish i hail o shocked brother na die grin
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 22, 2013
Better face your jamb class. Cow head

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by macklef(m): 12:25am On Jul 22, 2013
big-t:
ur engrish i hail o shocked brother na die grin

its obvious ur a hopeless Igbo fool for callin engLish, engRish.. no one in ur ancestral lineage can eva come close to me niggar.
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Mynd44: 12:28am On Jul 22, 2013
Now I see why more and more people fail JAMB.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by bigt2(m): 12:33am On Jul 22, 2013
macklef:

its obvious ur a hopeless Igbo fool for callin engLish, engRish.. no one in ur ancestral lineage can eva come close to me niggar.
im sure u dont get it! I said ur engrish!! Do i look like an Edo boy
No!! I am not!!
Peck ur blunders and heed to constructive criticism!!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 22, 2013
macklef: guy dont mind dat MAN as u can see hes a TIGER.

If the lady in question were to be ur daughter or sister, would you still give this same advice
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by harlos: 5:46am On Jul 22, 2013
I understand you Mr.
Situations like this you don't know if she loves u just to be a friend or she is feeling otherwise too and you don't want to lose her...
the best is to let her know u're starting to feel different
let her know ur feelings is now more than being friends.
Tell her you are restless with ur thought for her and you don't mean to hurt her with that.

Some girls don't like cos they will be thinking u have the gut to come and meet them cos they av u as thier friend, then the friendship ends there.

You av no choice, luckily ur feelings could be the samewink

best of luck, love is sweetgringringringrin
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by macklef(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2013
alutacontinua:

If the lady in question were to be ur daughter or sister, would you still give this same advice

have u eva heard of the word " SARCASM" dat yoruba pipu call "sir_kasim" check ur dictionary sis or google it.
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by UyiIredia(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2013
alutacontinua:

Sister, the way some guys think is scary and utterly despicable.
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by UyiIredia(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2013
macklef:

have u eva heard of the word " SARCASM" dat yoruba pipu call "sir_kasim" check ur dictionary sis or google it.

May your father destroy your anus faster than you can spell SARCASM angry
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2013
Tomorrow you will complain school gave you third class when you are the architect of your misfortune.

How does quest for education correlate with your present situations now. Is this what your parent expand their resources for you to achieve?

If you think you are ready for relationship, then you are ready for marriage otherwise don't let lust override your ambition now.
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by 190: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2013
grin grin
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by macklef(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

May your father destroy your anus faster than you can spell SARCASM angry

dude are u alright?? it was an irony mocking of d OP dont u dummies get
i neva meant it literally.. duuuhhhh!!!!!
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by yormite: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tell her guy best of luck i bet u wl part wen u gain admissions to different skul
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
macklef:

Dt didn't come out in a sarcastic way. Besides, der're some things you don't joke with and rape is one of them.
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by ABEngine(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
This super friends zone you both are enjoying should be kept that way for the sake of uncertainties. I honestly do have my reservations for the duration shared together and how observant one is to non-verbal communications from the other. Let your instincts guide you

Goodluck
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2013
U got it wrong. I passed it. So keep shut!
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2013
U think so. That's ur mentality anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! / Personal Experience With Delay Spray(for Guys) / Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.