Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) (6950 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by ifyalways(f): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
smartbabe1: less i forget, i don't support per-marital sex after marriage but i'm the kind of person that reasons straight.

He was surprised the day i told him that i will love to confirm him first before going to alter with him b/c when there is no children in marriage, the woman always take the blame. i told him that i will love to be at least two wks pregnant before my marriage. he was really suprise and was asking himself the kind of lady i am. i told him that i'm me.

no matter the kind of love in marriage, if there is no children, that love must decrease and there will be worry everywhere. he said he is in and really love that. but i'm still contemplating on it.

His junior always rises so hard that sometimes i will ask him if that is a rod or an iron that is looking for someone to kill. He is cool.

igbanda cheesy cheesy

Nne no bi small thing.

What's the title of your movie again undecided
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by bjcole(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ There are more to this than u r telling us here, u got married 2yrs ago, divorced after 1yr with a baby & then u r about 2 marry again in just about a yr u left ur Ex .why r u skipping traditional wedding? i thought being divorced is a glorified thing like u & ur poster's friends make us 2 believe. Madam, my only advice 4 u is to change, whatever pursue u from d first marriage can still pursue u from this one too. As for d boy, he deserves d best, he did nt force u bring him 2 d world,
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by smartbabe1: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
@Bjcole God forbid you and your generation. may suffer and die with an adulterous, abusive spouse in your marriage. AMEN. don't you ever curse the marriage i haven't enter yet, if not the wrought of God will descend on you and your generation.

As for my son, please you are the one taking care of him for me. i put him in school when he was a yr old. i work and i take very good care of him. i am 100% proud of my lovely son.

i am skipping traditional wedding b/c i have done it before ok. MUST I DO TRADITIONAL WEDDING? na waoooo
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
Smaartbabe, don't be upset with people who say you are posting a false story, so many people come and do that sometimes, some posters actually boast of posting stories to fool us.
Secondly, grow a thick skin. Nost Nigerians prefer a dead Mrs to a divorced one, no matter what you went through they will prefer you died married than get a divorce and rebuild your life, this is not about you so learn to ignore some things and grow a thick skin.
Like I said earlier, I am happy you sorted it out with your man. Best wishes

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by enkoby: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
cantell:
I agree with you totally. The story is so fake. No Igbo man will agree to adopt another man's son. Not when he can still have his own.
She even said they decided to skip the traditional wedding! Crap in the highest order! igbo man getting married for the first time, skips his traditional wedding!
It's difficult for an Igbo man to marry someone who is divorced or seperated from the husband. In her own case, she's divorced after a year with a child too!
Story is so fake!
@Ileke-idi,
Take time! Wetin concern agbero with overload?

My colleague at work just had his traditional marriage. His wedding is coming up this December. . he is marrying a SINGLE MUM. she had a child in her SSS 2. the boy is about 9yrs or so now. both the man and the woman are from Enugu State with core igbo background. so please next time you want to make an assertion about igbo men, dont use ALL, use SOME!

1 Like

Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
enkoby:

My colleague at work just had his traditional marriage. His wedding is coming up this December. . he is marrying a SINGLE MUM. she had a child in her SSS 2. the boy is about 9yrs or so now. both the man and the woman are from Enugu State with core igbo background. so please next time you want to make an assertion about igbo men, dont use ALL, use SOME!
'MOST' you mean ?
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by baby124: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
smartbabe1: @Bjcole God forbid you and your generation. may suffer and die with an adulterous, abusive spouse in your marriage. AMEN. don't you ever curse the marriage i haven't enter yet, if not the wrought of God will descend on you and your generation.

As for my son, please you are the one taking care of him for me. i put him in school when he was a yr old. i work and i take very good care of him. i am 100% proud of my lovely son.

i am skipping traditional wedding b/c i have done it before ok. MUST I DO TRADITIONAL WEDDING? na waoooo

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

This girl na fayah!
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by baby124: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
enkoby:

Gbam! only ignorant people use stereotypes and put everyone in one box.
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by bjcole(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ OP, u can abuse or say whatever pleases u, its ur business not mine. I dont knw or see where i abused or cursed u in my post, anyway i dont expect u 2 behave better than ur understandin, ur age says it all. 4rm ur story, u divorced a marriage of just 2yrs old wit a baby & few months after, u r already rolling around guys\suitors, they flock around u like u said b'cos u r d latest MBGN & now u ve hooked one, 2 get married soon abi & all thse seem so well 2 u. Like i said, dat boy deserves more.

1 Like

Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by ifyalways(f): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
smartbabe1:

I totally agree with this.

You can have a bride prize paying ceremony and skip the traditional marriage stuff.

1 Like

Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by bjcole(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
u guys arguing about Igbo man marrying a baby momma or divorcee. Average igbo man will not, that is d reason, most igbo girls will do anything possible to prevent pregnancy or having a child outside wedlock. I dnt knw of igbos outside nigeria b'cos its a different over there, marry on monday & divorce on friday & they ve sold that to us, in d name of civilisation. I will always respect a culture dat discourage divorce b'cos so many divorced their spouse 4 selfish reason, all in d name f happiness
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by cantell(m): 12:44am On Dec 13, 2012
smartbabe1: @Bjcole God forbid you and your generation. may suffer and die with an adulterous, abusive spouse in your marriage. AMEN. don't you ever curse the marriage i haven't enter yet, if not the wrought of God will descend on you and your generation.

Oh! I'm allergic to bullsh¡t!
You can spin your yarns for some crappy heads in this section, but not me. Keep lying to yourself.
You lie to yourself long enough, you start believing in your own lies.
enkoby:

Lol. He should continue raising another man's son. It's not a bad thing, but if he thinks for second that raising that boy automatically makes him his son, then he's even more delusional than i thought.
There's an Igbo adage that says, "Azu cha nwa onye nwe nwa ewelu(training someone else's child doesn't make it yours).
But i bet the guy knows that already. He's probably doing for the sake of his wife and nothing else.
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by smartbabe1: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2012
@enkoby, please don't mind cantell, i strongly believe that he was raised in the village. Bush boy. which classic single mum will have time for a zombi like you. you must be an ugly broke ass dude that always climb palm kernel tree in the village to make end means.

single mothers are made for matured, educated, exposed, comfortable or rich dudes that don't call money or raising another man's child anything anything.

how can you raise another man's child while you can't even afford 2 square meal for yourself. pleas buzz off from this post if you don't have meaning advice to give. i wonder the kind of igbotic single babe you are dating and how many abortions she has done. at least single mum are sure they are complete woman.

I believe that even after training another man's child, he will still go back to his dad. That's the only good advice you have given so far.

i'm planning to go to my ex house on saturday morning. very early in the morning without letting him know. i will go with my son and my house help, i will allow my son and house help to spend two days at his place. i will keep him and leave.my house help has phone and i will use it to communicate them always to know how the are doing. i wouldn't put pampers, cerelac, golden morn, egg, indomie etc for them. i really want him to know and feel how much i do spend on my boy. he thinks it's easy. i will tell my son to defecate (pupu) in his parlor if he didn't buy pampers for him.

i thank God my boy can talk what someone will hear. when he calls golden morn, cerelac, indomie, ice cream, biscuit, bobo, etc for his dad, he will really feel it. i will make him pay for his feeding money and school fees at least yearly.

maybe i will go to alausa or welfare office so that they will solve this issue for us and he must be bringing money for his boy's upkeep whether he likes it or not.

he can't be enjoying and another man will be raising his son for him. at the end, the boy must still go back to his biological dad.

i will never go for the adoption.
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2012
smartbabe1: @enkoby, please don't mind cantell, i strongly believe that he was raised in the village. Bush boy. which classic single mum will have time for a zombi like you. you must be an ugly broke ass dude that always climb palm kernel tree in the village to make end means.

single mothers are made for matured, educated, exposed, comfortable or rich dudes that don't call money or raising another man's child anything anything.

how can you raise another man's child while you can't even afford 2 square meal for yourself. pleas buzz off from this post if you don't have meaning advice to give. i wonder the kind of igbotic single babe you are dating and how many abortions she has done. at least single mum are sure they are complete woman.

I believe that even after training another man's child, he will still go back to his dad. That's the only good advice you have given so far.

i'm planning to go to my ex house on saturday morning. very early in the morning without letting him know. i will go with my son and my house help, i will allow my son and house help to spend two days at his place. i will keep him and leave.my house help has phone and i will use it to communicate them always to know how the are doing. i wouldn't put pampers, cerelac, golden morn, egg, indomie etc for them. i really want him to know and feel how much i do spend on my boy. he thinks it's easy. i will tell my son to defecate (pupu) in his parlor if he didn't buy pampers for him.

i thank God my boy can talk what someone will hear. when he calls golden morn, cerelac, indomie, ice cream, biscuit, bobo, etc for his dad, he will really feel it. i will make him pay for his feeding money and school fees at least yearly.

maybe i will go to alausa or welfare office so that they will solve this issue for us and he must be bringing money for his boy's upkeep whether he likes it or not.

he can't be enjoying and another man will be raising his son for him. at the end, the boy must still go back to his biological dad.

Get a grip and calm down. Throwing tantrums and putting your child in the middle of your quarrel is silly and childish and a very bad decision as a mother. Get a grip jor, you are a mother and not a baby. I have begged you to ignore negative insulting comments and pick the helpful ones and you insist on fighting rofo rofo. Stop it. Go to Alausa and sort it out in writing, let your ex and you decide on custody, feeding and welfare and stop initiating schemes that will only negatively affect your son.
Get a grip. Act like a mother and not a teenager

1 Like

Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by enkoby: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
cantell:
Oh! I'm allergic to bullsh¡t!
You can spin your yarns for some crappy heads in this section, but not me. Keep lying to yourself.
You lie to yourself long enough, you start believing in your own lies.

Lol. He should continue raising another man's son. It's not a bad thing, but if he thinks for second that raising that boy automatically makes him his son, then he's even more delusional than i thought.
There's an Igbo adage that says, "Azu cha nwa onye nwe nwa ewelu(training someone else's child doesn't make it yours).
But i bet the guy knows that already. He's probably doing for the sake of his wife and nothing else.

I think you are a selfish and a self-centered person. so u think it is impossible for someone to raise someone else's son without trying to make d boy his own son? please get a life! It is people like you that will refuse to raise your relations even when you have the means to do so, simply because 'training someone else's child doesn't make it yours'. You are just unbelievable! Didn't know people with your dumb mindset still exist.

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by smartbabe1: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
Thanks Debrief, i'm awfully grateful.
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
smartbabe1: Thanks Debrief, i'm awfully grateful.
You are welcome, stay calm, this too will pass. But endevour to always legally sort out issues with your ex, he said she said is not healthy, let everything be in writing in the presence of a wittness
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
smartbabe1: Thanks Debrief, i'm awfully grateful.
You are welcome, stay calm, this too will pass. But endevour to always legally sort out issues with your ex, he said she said is not healthy, let everything be in writing in the presence of a witness.
Also dont use your son as a weapon in your fights, dont ever think of making him have a negative veiw of his father, let him and his father work out their issues, if his father is bad he will see it for himself, if he is good he will see it for himself, if you feed your son information and make him misbehave to his father believe me no matter how good you have been as a mother one day they will use you to settle quarrel.
Motherhood is hard work, requires mental and emotional balance

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
poster poster poster - why are you engaging in a cyber war with people who will finish you here and according to you 'below you' why are u also trying to 'show' your ex how stressful raising his child is - do you honestly think he doesn't know - na wah for some women o!!

I am in a sort of similar situation with you - i would never in this my life do what you are planning to do - ok so you drop ur son off - his father still doesn't care and ur son now gets nappy rash, dehydrated and hungry cos ur trying to prove a point. my dear move on and let God be ur avenger, it is sooooooooooooooooo not worth it.

stop listening to people - its not every igbo man and his family that will accept you and your child, that is life - some men will not marry you if your short, fat, skinny, fair or dark - are u going to fight the whole world.

abeg go and do some christmas shopping and concentrate on your son.

i'm even annoyed self - all this christmas shopping is draining my bank balance.

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by smartbabe1: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
i think by God's grace we are going to resolve issues on saturday. my ex is now scared. he taught i wasn't serious about my weeding as some fellow nairalanders here thought. maybe b/c i have a baby. he has confirmed it. my senior brother called him and inform him of wedding and adoption.

my dad called me few minutes ago, telling me that my ex has been calling his no. since 3 days ago but it skips his memory to inform me. he called him trice today which made my dad to call me and inform me of his calling. After speaking with my dad, i called him to and told him that my dad said he has been calling him. my ex said yes that he wants us to sit down and talk, imagine?

i told him that i work on Friday, so i will be coming on saturday which i have already planned. but i didn't tell him that i have initially planned coming on saturday.

he was so excited, imagine this dude ending calls with I love you. WTF. WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THAT. HE IS NOTHING BUT A BIG FAILURE. i don't love him again and will never love him. does he think that i'm gonna break my lovely fiancee that has been there for me? NO NO NO . till saturday, i will gist you all the outcome.

any positive contribution/ideas to discuss on my meeting with him on saturday will be highly be appreciated.

thanks.
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
I just don't understand why your whole family is calling him. . . . are they begging him to come back for you or to come and take care of his own son undecided I tire oh . . .
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by cantell(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
smartbabe1: @enkoby, please don't mind cantell, i strongly believe that he was raised in the village. Bush boy. which classic single mum will have time for a zombi like you. you must be an ugly broke ass dude that always climb palm kernel tree in the village to make end means.

enkoby:

I think you are a selfish and a self-centered person. so u think it is impossible for someone to raise someone else's son without trying to make d boy his own son? please get a life! It is people like you that will refuse to raise your relations even when you have the means to do so, simply because 'training someone else's child doesn't make it yours'. You are just unbelievable! Didn't know people with your dumb mindset still exist.
See two dumbos on display!
I'm neither an assz sniffer nor a sucker like encoby who sucks up to the pile of sh¡t you call a story.
I say things as i see it without restrictions cos thats who i am.
If you guys have a problem with that, you can always tie a rope with a rock around ur necks and take a dive into the lagoon.
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by baby124: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
smartbabe1: i think by God's grace we are going to resolve issues on saturday. my ex is now scared. he taught i wasn't serious about my weeding as some fellow nairalanders here thought. maybe b/c i have a baby. he has confirmed it. my senior brother called him and inform him of wedding and adoption.

my dad called me few minutes ago, telling me that my ex has been calling his no. since 3 days ago but it skips his memory to inform me. he called him trice today which made my dad to call me and inform me of his calling. After speaking with my dad, i called him to and told him that my dad said he has been calling him. my ex said yes that he wants us to sit down and talk, imagine?

i told him that i work on Friday, so i will be coming on saturday which i have already planned. but i didn't tell him that i have initially planned coming on saturday.

he was so excited, imagine this dude ending calls with I love you. WTF. WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THAT. HE IS NOTHING BUT A BIG FAILURE. i don't love him again and will never love him. does he think that i'm gonna break my lovely fiancee that has been there for me? NO NO NO . till saturday, i will gist you all the outcome.

any positive contribution/ideas to discuss on my meeting with him on saturday will be highly be appreciated.

thanks.
grin grin grin grin cheesy

The way this babe talks, cracks me up. She sounds so naive but with a temper. grin grin grin. Like a baby with a temper. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
baby_123:

The way this babe talks, cracks me up. She sounds so naive but with a temper. grin grin grin. Like a baby with a temper. cheesy

She already called herself a baby na . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
baby_123:

baby_123:

My dear I laughed so hard at the last post, it is too much African magic and Linda Ikejis blog. I speak with some Young Ladies and I just laugh, so many mixed up priorities, too much scheming and games. Off topic, One told me that she intends to deliberately get pregnant for her boyfriend as she has stolen His mothers number from His phone when she is pregnant she will call the Mother and tell her. I asked her after you call the Mother then what? It seems the work we give you in the office is not enough to occupy your time, instead of you to be scheming on how to grow and better your life and grow your career see where your brain end. I adviced her to go and enrol for her Masters, she doesnt need to scheme or trap a man to marry her, if she is a good person she will get someone who deserves her and who she wouldnt have to scheme to get and keep.
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
debrief08:
My dear I laughed so hard at the last post, it is too much African magic and Linda Ikejis blog. I speak with some Young Ladies and I just laugh, so many mixed up priorities, too much scheming and games. Off topic, One told me that she intends to deliberately get pregnant for her boyfriend as she has stolen His mothers number from His phone when she is pregnant she will call the Mother and tell her. I asked her after you call the Mother then what? It seems the work we give you in the office is not enough to occupy your time, instead of you to be scheming on how to grow and better your life and grow your career see where your brain end. I adviced her to go and enrol for her Masters, she doesnt need to scheme or trap a man to marry her, if she is a good person she will get someone who deserves her and who she wouldnt have to scheme to get and keep.

What pains me with this poster is that she's not a kid. She's 25 years old with a 2-year old son. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
You are really showing your age. – chei I wonder if I was like this at 25.
The youth of today!!

Debrief I wonder o!! I’m here calculating how I will pay for private school for my daughter, whether she needs new shoes, if all my bills have been paid, when my water bill will get paid, where to buy land in Nigeria, whether I should put my Indian or Brazilian weave for Christmas , what to make for dinner, how to help my mum pay for Christmas, what gifts to buy family, whether to put clothes in the machine today or tomorrow – the list goes on, and some people are scheming here over non essential things – chei – o to be 25 again!

3 Likes

Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ujujoan:

What pains me with this poster is that she's not a kid. She's 25 years old with a 2-year old son. SMH!
Make e no pain you my dear. Thank God she came here we owe it to God to put her in the right track, sometimes with hugs, sometimes with e slaps. But we should give her good practical advice and hope she is wise enough to listen. I really get scared for young ladies, so much to learn, esteem wise and other wise.
I was recently going through a survey for a new project, 70 percent of the ladies interviewed from 6 Universities had no Idea who Hilary Clinton is. Yet 80 percent regard Kim Kadarshian as a role model and want to be like her. When asked what Kim does all they know is that she dresses well and is on Tv and who she was dating, no mention of her business. My dear plenty things oh
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
debrief08:
Make e no pain you my dear. Thank God she came here we owe it to God to put her in the right track, sometimes with hugs, sometimes with e slaps. But we should give her good practical advice and hope she is wise enough to listen. I really get scared for young ladies, so much to learn, esteem wise and other wise.
I was recently going through a survey for a new project, 70 percent of the ladies interviewed from 6 Universities had no Idea who Hilary Clinton is. Yet 80 percent regard Kim Kadarshian as a role model and want to be like her. When asked what Kim does all they know is that she dresses well and is on Tv and who she was dating, no mention of her business. My dear plenty things oh

shocked shocked shocked

Lol @ Kim K as role model! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by baby124: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
debrief08:

grin grin grin grin.

Honestly, i have just been reading her exchange on this thread, and the girl is a fireball. You give her one, she gives you 20. Somehow i would like to really know what happened with her former husband. She seems like she may end up jumping around a lot, because her expectations are full of fantasies. I also feel she is in a rush. If at 25 i was in her position, i will just take my time and enjoy my life. I would only settle with who will take me tapa tese (which means "the whole me"wink including my child. Not someone trying to make him his, or make him feel different because he is not his. But just accepting him as a part of me and us moving on, leaving the outside noise, outside. She is trying too hard to justify her actions and this fiancee. The age thing too is the most ridiculous thing i have heard. I have seen a 50yr old fool. So what gives? If this one doesnt meet her expectations, the next target is a 45yr old. Anyway sha, i guess marriage completes people. undecided. Let me not talk too much because i am not in the mood to throw missiles this morning. A lot of girls truly dont think deeply before marriage. You want to give your future kids the best chance possible, so you have to make the best decision possible. If that one traps him, and his family doesnt have anything against baby mamas outside nko? She better go and ask Pasuma. cheesy. Some mums encourage their sons to have as many baby mama's as possible but not marry. She go taya.
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
cotton101: You are really showing your age. – chei I wonder if I was like this at 25.
The youth of today!!

Debrief I wonder o!! I’m here calculating how I will pay for private school for my daughter, whether she needs new shoes, if all my bills have been paid, when my water bill will get paid, where to buy land in Nigeria, whether I should put my Indian or Brazilian weave for Christmas , what to make for dinner, how to help my mum pay for Christmas, what gifts to buy family, whether to put clothes in the machine today or tomorrow – the list goes on, and some people are scheming here over non essential things – chei – o to be 25 again!

Lol, so true oh. My own self worse, the things wey dey my head too much thats why I said let me spend a day off and calm down so my head go clear small. Me and Oga are both trying to round up PHDs, no be small money, we wan finish village house, Christmas list for Santa wey my Boy write, Christmas clothes for all them pickin wey we dey sponsor for school. I dey find money for rice and oil for my village and Oga village widows. Make matter sleep oh.
Re: Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
baby_123:

grin grin grin grin.

Honestly, i have just been reading her exchange on this thread, and the girl is a fireball. You give her one, she gives you 20. Somehow i would like to really know what happened with her former husband. She seems like she may end up jumping around a lot, because her expectations are full of fantasies. I also feel she is in a rush. If at 25 i was in her position, i will just take my time and enjoy my life. I would only settle with who will take me tapa tese (which means "the whole me"wink including my child. Not someone trying to make him his, or make him feel different because he is not his. But just accepting him as a part of me and us moving on, leaving the outside noise, outside. She is trying too hard to justify her actions and this fiancee. The age thing too is the most ridiculous thing i have heard. I have seen a 50yr old fool. So what gives? If this one doesnt meet her expectations, the next target is a 45yr old. Anyway sha, i guess marriage completes people. undecided. Let me not talk too much because i am not in the mood to throw missiles this morning. A lot of girls truly dont think deeply before marriage. You want to give your future kids the best chance possible, so you have to make the best decision possible. If that one traps him, and his family doesnt have anything against baby mamas outside nko? She better go and ask Pasuma. cheesy. Some mums encourage their sons to have as many baby mama's as possible but not marry. She go taya.
My dear the part about not getting any younger at 25 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, that one shock me.
Poster we are not making fun of you oh, just a bunch of old women lamenting. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) / Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby / Late night calls to my husband from his ex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.