Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? (10492 Views)

Photo: 'Ladies See What Will Melt Your Heart' (Viewers Discretion) / Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart / Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by ektbear: 12:28am On Dec 11, 2012
Zero. The advantage of lust over love.
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:32am On Dec 11, 2012
200 times
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 11, 2012
1st time: no regrets

2nd time: one of the biggest mistakes of my life 'cause it was broken by me myself undecided

I see ..........., 98% of all guys here are too tough to be heartbroken cool
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by AZeD1(m): 12:36am On Dec 11, 2012
67 times and each time i pick it up and put it back together, Cello-tape no dey finish for market wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by Ndoz(m): 12:43am On Dec 11, 2012
k2039: No one has ever broken my heart and I doubt if any will, but I have smashed a lot of hearts.
clap for ur self...hope u get sisters

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 11, 2012
I am heartless,so can a person who is heartless have a broken heart?
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by 2sexy(m): 12:47am On Dec 11, 2012
Temi 23: Zero times
when it will be time... you will find it shattered into pieces.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by morewealth(m): 12:47am On Dec 11, 2012
Many times
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by ikekings(m): 12:49am On Dec 11, 2012
ekt_bear: Zero. The advantage of lust over love.
On point!!!
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 11, 2012
I broke quite a few hearts but has never been heart broken
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by llouis: 12:57am On Dec 11, 2012
At least 16 times from 13 different girls over the past 13 years, somehow i was foolish to let two break my heart twice.
We can't help who we fall in love with, but i bruise easily and heal very very slowly, so with each heart break i found myself with another lady in a foolish attempt to heal by developing new feelings for her.
I guess i got hurt so many times cos i didn't prioritize, i didn't know the ways of the feminine psyche and i surely didn't know that an unsuccessful man can never get a woman.

Funny thing was the Holy Spirit warned me that if i ever made love my priority no lady would stay with me for long and back then i made a bet with Him to see who would have the last laugh,
As a teenager i could only process one possible outcome of my calculated acts of foolishness at a time so it was only 2yrs back i decided to place Him as my numbers 1-3 in my priority list.

Now am getting married in 2months time to the most amazing lady on this milky way, our meeting was divine and am beginning to wonder how my life would have turned out if i had put Him first back then in '99...

I guess we get heartbroken only when we allow ourselves to be led by the the foolishness of our desires and not by the Hand of He who sees all possible futures and knows our hearts intents and thoughts.

SELAH

8 Likes

Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by 50calibre(m): 12:59am On Dec 11, 2012
My heart has never been broken because I have never loved anyone in my life
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by AZeD1(m): 1:03am On Dec 11, 2012
babyosisi: I broke quite a few hearts but has never been heart broken
Can i be the 1st to break your heart?
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by 50calibre(m): 1:07am On Dec 11, 2012

And I'm sure you accomplished that by swindling them of their money, and then hanging them out to dry.
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by Akbee(m): 1:15am On Dec 11, 2012
as coutless as the sand by the sea shore,STARTED TUTORIAL DATING AT 5,THEN BY THE AGE OF EIGHT was on full time basis.
I WISH THERE WAS A PLACE FOR PEOPLE LIKE US IN THE guiness world of records,i mn sth like(the guy with most broken heart)
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by star4(f): 1:21am On Dec 11, 2012
Lol @ the people who have never been heartbroken. It's nothing to be ashamed of. You've either never been in love or you're too young. It's a human emotion and character building. I have been once seriously in my life, and to be honest I'm not over it so you can't break a broken heart.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by 190: 1:28am On Dec 11, 2012
for a nigerian girl
or a non nigerian girl

which one OP are u talking about
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by vislabraye(m): 1:29am On Dec 11, 2012
If the heart is broken, it can't be more than once abi?
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by aglomar: 1:37am On Dec 11, 2012
No time
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by Akbee(m): 1:50am On Dec 11, 2012
standardchuks: i think people will continue to experience heart break because there is no more true definition for LOVE. Many mis-use LOVE for LIKE; so as a result, the resulting effect is HEART BREAK. Infact Heart Clinics has made alot of money.
True love?lol.does it rlly exist.abeg stop it jare.pls define us true love and state if u have ever given it to any of ur gurls and concubines.
Come out of that belief.it only exists in great romantic tales like romeo and juliet,plus those moonlight folktales ur grandies enjoyed telling You bak in the days.
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by demelza: 1:56am On Dec 11, 2012
Not yet but I am looking forward to it so I can cry when Backstreet Boys sing their love songs.
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by lafuria1(m): 1:59am On Dec 11, 2012
zero times because i am yet to fall in in love. falling in love seems to be very hard for me for no apparent reason. well its a good thing, no stress or hypertension over a loved one.
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:05am On Dec 11, 2012
abeg my heart no be ceramic,na 3310,
no time for kelekele luv
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by tiarm: 2:29am On Dec 11, 2012
rt dey break?I never notice o undecided
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by HARDDON: 2:32am On Dec 11, 2012
~vicky~:
literally, are hearts meant to be broken?

Nope, dey r meant to be. Blown!

Bliv ♏ԑ poster, dnt go there cos §☺̣̣̥̇ many ρρℓ r actually walking heartless naw cos they got tired of picking the pieces each and every time.

Gurls turn to peddlers .... gud guys turn play bois, and the circle kips revolving !

And life as dey Saч , is B E A ♈ōϋ T I F U L wudnt you agree? ℓ☺ℓz
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by HARDDON: 2:35am On Dec 11, 2012

Yea? We shld give you a gild medal then ƒoя making the nxt gurl's life miserable
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by tiarm: 2:36am On Dec 11, 2012
undecided
llouis: At least 16 times from 13 different girls over the past 13 years, somehow i was foolish to let two break my heart twice.
We can't help who we fall in love with, but i bruise easily and heal very very slowly, so with each heart break i found myself with another lady in a foolish attempt to heal by developing new feelings for her.
I guess i got hurt so many times cos i didn't prioritize, i didn't know the ways of the feminine psyche and i surely didn't know that an unsuccessful man can never get a woman.

Funny thing was the Holy Spirit warned me that if i ever made love my priority no lady would stay with me for long and back then i made a bet with Him to see who would have the last laugh,
As a teenager i could only process one possible outcome of my calculated acts of foolishness at a time so it was only 2yrs back i decided to place Him as my numbers 1-3 in my priority list.

Now am getting married in 2months time to the most amazing lady on this milky way, our meeting was divine and am beginning to wonder how my life would have turned out if i had put Him first back then in '99...

I guess we get heartbroken only when we allow ourselves to be led by the the foolishness of our desires and not by the Hand of He who sees all possible futures and knows our hearts intents and thoughts.

SELAH
.....here nah church?u dey crazi
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by abiL(f): 2:42am On Dec 11, 2012
Once cry

Never again! smiley
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by ossaisly(m): 2:52am On Dec 11, 2012
I don't allow ladies to see my heart, talkless of breaking it. ladies of these days drives joy in doing so.
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 11, 2012
Once and that was enough
Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Once and that was enough

Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 11, 2012
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her / Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) / Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.