Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) (10495 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ourtruth247: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2023
According to our history books, the 15th century was the first time Europeans "discovered" sub Saharan Africa and interacted with them. The sub Saharan Africans at the time lived in underdeveloped tribes and villages, a stark contrast to the Africans living north of the Sahara, that had built great cities and advanced means of transportation.

On closer inspection, this whole picture looks weird. How did every other part of the word develop advanced means of transportation, advanced architecture and advanced technology, yet sub Saharan Africa almost seemed like they were just begining their civilization?

My research has led me to a conclusion that lots of you will find interesting.

Let's begin.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by victory36(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2023
Becos we were disconnected from the rest or the world just like the natives of the Americas and Oceania. Europe, Asia and north Africa were once regarded as the whole world as they were connected by land and conquest.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ourtruth247: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2023
victory36:
Becos we were disconnected from the rest or the world just like the natives of the Americas and Oceania. Europe, Asia and north Africa were once regarded as the whole world as they were connected by land and conquest.

Calm down. I've not posted anything. Let me land first.

29 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ourtruth247: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2023
The official historical narrative:

The official historical narrative as to why sub Saharan Africa was underdeveloped in comparison to the rest of the world is one founded on the theory of ISOLATION.

The theory claimed that for thousands of years, the Sahara desert isolated sub saharan Africa and prevented it from having access to and interacting with the rest of the world, hence why subsaharan Africa didn't develope in tandem with the regions upwards of the Saharan desert .

However this theory is only based on the notion that the Sahara desert was always there, at least going back 3000-4000 years ago.

What if I told you that 600 years ago, there wasn't even a saharan desert? Wouldn't it make official historical narrative a lie?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ourtruth247: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2023
The first map that showed the whole of Africa

Below is the first known map that showed the whole of Africa. It was created around 600 years ago by German professor and cartographer Sebastian Muster.

Pay attention to the area we currently know as the Sahara desert. There is no desert there. All we see are lakes, rivers and vegetation.

Isn't it weird that a vast desert wouldn't be mapped by a 16th century cartographer revered for the accuracy of his maps? A desert shouldn't be that hard to spot right?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by victory36(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Calm down. I've not posted anything. Let me land first.
sorry, I thought you asked a question. My bad.😁

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ourtruth247: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2023
Cities in the middle of the Sahara

Even more strange is this medieval world map created in 1375 and was once within the royal library of France.

The map shows cities and castles located in the middle of the Sahara. How the hell is this even possible going by the current historical narrative? You can also clearly see the Malian empire depicted on the map, along with it's ruler Mansa Musa who is known as the richest man to have ever existed.

You don't build cities and castles in the middle of a desert.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ourtruth247: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2023
Where did the civilizations go?

The map below is an incredibly astonishing map created by Italian cartographer Fra Marco, created in the year 1450. The map shows the sahara absolutely teeming with cities. Where did all these civilizations go?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ourtruth247: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2023
Our history is being covered up

When you examine maps from 600 years ago and prior, you notice the same thing. There is no sahara desert. All you have is a region teeming with cities, castles and lakes, and a river network travelling horizontally through it.

The first map below was created by Geradus Mercator based on the work of Ptolemy and it annotates a river network travelling from east to west through the sahara.

The second map was created by Ferrando Bertelli in 1565 and it blatantly shows three massive lakes located in the Sahara and connected by a river system.

You cannot have rivers and large lakes within a desert.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ourtruth247: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2023
It gets weirder as you dive deeper into the rabbit hole

If all I have shown you isn't thought-provoking enough, get ready to have your mind blown. The deeper you get into this sort of research, the more you realize that a lot of what you know about history is a lie and lots of information has been carefully and strategically covered up in order to push a manipulative narrative.

Join me as we dive even deeper into the rabbit hole.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Astra101: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2023
Following...

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by LowKeyManny: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by ednut1(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2023
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romans_in_sub-Saharan_Africa This debunks the hogwash you have up there. The romans, Egyptians arabs etc documented the Sahara desert. Camels were also being used there for a reason. So maps by early explorers are mostly inaccurate. Make una rest

18 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ourtruth247: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2023
The Green Sahara

According to current science, the last time the sahara had vegetation and lakes was between 6000 - 11000 years ago. If this is the case, why then is there a map created in the year 1502 that literally shows a green Sahara?

The map below is a portugese word map called the Cantino Planisphere smuggled to Italy from Portugal over 500 years ago.

How have we never seen or heard of this map before? And why does it blatantly display the Sahara with such a lush tropical environment?

This raises significant questions with unbelievably profound scientific and academic implications.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ourtruth247: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2023
ednut1:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romans_in_sub-Saharan_Africa This debunks the hogwash you have up there. The romans, Egyptians arabs etc documented the Sahara desert. So maps by early explorers are mostly inaccurate

I post pictures showing maps made by revered cartographers who traveled the length and breadth of the sahara, and you post a wikipedia article that could be edited by anyone, referencing writings from people we can't even verify if they actually wrote or did what is claimed they did.

I showed the earliest ever map that shows the whole of Africa and I showed multiple maps created within that time period. They all point towards the same conclusion - There was no Sahara desert 600 years ago.

Nothing beats picture evidence. Anyone can rewrite a historical document to push a narrative.

A desert isn't hard to notice. There is no way all these cartographers who I posted their maps would have missed including a desert as vast as the Sahara into their maps if such desert actually existed.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by logicalhumour: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2023
OurTruth on the beats wink
We're following grin

7 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by ednut1(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2023
Ourtruth247:

I post pictures showing maps made by revered cartographers who traveled the length and breadth of the sahara, and you post a wikipedia article that could be edited by anyone, referencing writings from people we can't even verify if they actually wrote or did what is claimed they did.

I showed the earliest ever map that shows the whole of Africa and I showed multiple maps created within that time period. They all point towards the same conclusion - There was no Sahara desert 600 years ago.

Nothing beats picture evidence. Anyone can rewrite a historical document to push a narrative.

https://www.worldhistory.org/article/1496/roman-expeditions-in-sub-saharan-africa/ . All these conspiracy theorists ehn. Its the same way ADOS( african American) are claiming that Quidah present day togo/ benin spelt as Judea in an old map is evidence they are jews/ isreali 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ourtruth247: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2023
I haven't even finished posting and the guy above is already carrying out his npc programming of making mockery of any information that questions the mainstream historical narrative.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ourtruth247: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2023
My Theory

Before I continue, I will like to establish the theory I am trying to expand on.

There were advanced African civilizations located in the sahara 600 years ago. These civilization for some reason, maybe as a result of a nuclear blast or something similar, were destroyed along with their technology and architecture, and the aftermath of this catastrophe led to a massive desertification of that region

The few survivors of the catastrophe migrated south, and restarted civilization in little tribes and villages, having lost most of the knowledge they once had. My research has made me believe that the survivors of this great catastrophe were the ancestors of sub-saharan Africans.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Berkley89(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2023
Highly thought provoking.Hmm 💭💭💭
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Rich4god(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2023
Looking critically at this, you will wonder how the kingdom of Pharaohs that covered Egypt and Sudan just disappeared without a single trace.

But the Israelites who existed almost side by side with the then Egyptians still have their land and culture.

17 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by NSNO(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2023
I have a friend like you who is into conspiracy theories, it is actually very funny to watch.

Well the Sahara have been a desert for thousands of years, thousands. Go ask northerners and they will tell you that it has always been a desert since the time of their father's father's going back centuries.

Read history books and all them despite the differences all said that the Sahara has always been a desert.

You are just saying nonsense and the sad thing is that some people will believe you without doing their own research.

8 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ourtruth247: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2023
Craters in the Sahara

Below is the Tenoumer crater located in the Sahara desert. According to mainstream science it was supposedly created by an asteroid impact. However upon further inspection, it does bear striking similarity to craters formed at nuclear test sites like the one in Nevada.

The sahara desert is strewn with craters such as this, and mainstream science always explains it away as some volcanic eruption or asteroid impact.

Obviously all this fits into the historical narrative of the of the sahara desert being just an uninhabited, barren wasteland going back over 4000 years ago. Because an asteroid impact on some barren area of sand wouldn't affect anyone or anything right?

But, if the maps I have shown actually hold the truth, then such an "asteroid impact" would have destroyed any cities that were located within the region of the impact.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by advanceDNA: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2023
Ourtruth247:
I haven't even finished posting and the guy above is already carrying out his npc programming of making mockery of any information that questions the mainstream historical narrative.

Did u just call the guy a Non player character??

Hahahahahahahaha

18 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ourtruth247: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2023
It's funny how I am trying as much as I can to post verifiable evidence along with pictures, yet some people are trying to debunk my arguments by telling me to "ask northerners"

It's actually funny.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ourtruth247: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2023
The one eyed white Nigerian Giant

Going back to the earliest known map that annotated the whole of Africa, you will notice something very bizzare. What is a white one eyed giant doing in the area that we call Nigeria today. If the creators of the map were specific enough to place such a weird creature on that exact location, then it meant they must have visited that location themselves.

I mean, these people were clearly racist, theu could easily have put some naked black people and placed them in that region. However, they instead put a giant creature with caucasian features, as if they were clearly indicating that this area wasn't inhabited by black people, but rather by giant creatures.

This goes back to my theory that our earlier ancestors didn't infact inhabit the regions south of the sahara until roughly 600 years ago, but rather were denizens of the advanced civilizations located within the sahara that history has tried their best to hide from the world. This also explains why there is almost no documented knowledge of people that lived south of the sahara until recently.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Opperwezen(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2023
You were making slight sense until you mentioned the possibility of a nuclear weapon in the 1400s.

7 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by stanvesco(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Craters in the Sahara

Below is the Tenoumer crater located in the Sahara desert. According to mainstream science it was supposedly created by an asteroid impact. However upon further inspection, it does bear striking similarity to craters formed at nuclear test sites like the one in Nevada.

The sahara desert is strewn with craters such as this, and mainstream science always explains it away as some volcanic eruption or asteroid impact.

Obviously all this fits into the historical narrative of the of the sahara desert being just an uninhabited, barren wasteland going back over 4000 years ago. Because an asteroid impact on some barren area of sand wouldn't affect anyone or anything right?

But, if the maps I have shown actually hold the truth, then such an "asteroid impact" would have destroyed any cities that were located within the region of the impact.

Bro please continue. Don't be discouraged by some others who aren't hungry for knowledge. Please okay

7 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by NSNO(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2023
Ourtruth247:
It's funny how I am trying as much as I can to post verifiable evidence along with pictures, yet some people are trying to debunk my arguments by telling me to "ask northerners"

It's actually funny.

It's not funny, you are bending the facts to fit your theory instead of the other way around.

Maps are not irrefutable proofs, Infact when reading the history of cartography you will learn that cartographers regularly made up things instead of admitting they don't know. Even at that there are maps showing the Sahara desert from the 1500s on Google that a single search will show you.

And that image there is how craters appear all over the world, again a single Google search will show you tens if not hundreds of images. So does that mean all those places were "nuked" according to your theory?

Sahara became a desert thousands of years ago. That is a fact.

But you won't listen, you like conspiracy theories because they make you seem smart when it is actually the opposite.

Next time cook a very good one not this one that can be easily debunked with a few Internet searches.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Upcomingdad67: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Craters in the Sahara

Please continue . You are correct. I also found out that the Atlantic Ocean was once an ancient civilisation that was destroyed years ago
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by ThorOdinson: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2023
i believe you bro.
something happened to Africa.
They kept us i. the dark for ages
changing our history
destroying any evidence remaining. the pyramid which they can’t destroy
but they took out the nose of the sphynix (check for correct spelling)
they messed with everything. Ethiopia and Egypt were also hit with this.
Something happened.
there was a prove that even Egypt was once filled with great rivers not desert as of today.

i know that they will call you a conspiracy theorist but guess what
without a conspiracy theory America wouldn’t have gone wild in exploration and advancement in tech and even in democracy because of people always challenging the facts and narratives.

but here we are all brainwashed by twisted history books.

We have to think for ourselves.

i have a theory about the Tartarian empire
where science and advancement ruled in time immemorial
but something happened.
it was like a reset button was hit
and mankind lost all scientific evidence and progress
and we had to start all over again.
people of old have travelled the space before
but here we are just trying to reach Mars for years
only hope is Elon Musk
but evidence in caves and monuments depict that we had visitors from space before now.

they just changed the stories in books to keep us in the loop. but i am a thinker and a believer in the plain truth hidden in plain sight... i see through their lies.

Those maps you referenced were all Tartarian empire picture and hey the Rome has evidence locked i. their volts to keep the black race out of history.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Upcomingdad67: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2023
Op bomb dey your head , keep up the good work . Let's the awakening continues

I also heard the Atlantic Ocean was once an ancient civilisation that was destroyed a long time ago . Please after this particular topic I will love you to talk about this . Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? / It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. / Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.