Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,493 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. (5951 Views)

Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here / How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2011
The sweetness of every relationship is better savored when things between the pair goes on smoothly without any form of major obstacle.

However, we often forget the other side of sweetness in relationship(s) and once they occur, we are dumbfounded and find it difficult to acclimatise  with such reality, hence some folks conceive the idea of doing nasty things to the climax of committing murder or suicide. Wouldnt blame such ones that do cos we have different capability in handling our emotional break  down.

I have been broken hearted countless times, but i resulted to bible and God each time it occurred in the past. In fact the damsel that appear on my profile pixs, broke my heart in 2010. I thought of Jumping into the lagoon but God did prevented me from doing so.

Recently a Nairalander broke my heart
and i thought of dealing with the fellow, but thanks to Jesus and God, i was able to forgive the person and moved on.

I'll pause here and continue later with more stories

lets here your experience on the subject
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2011
Kai! Dude you wise no be small! The lady in the pix broke your heart! A nairalander broke your heart! HOW? WHY? WHEN? Story of the waka, you no tell us! Na ME go come tell you my own? I LMAO! grin grin grin Wait, i dey come! I still dey remember am! grin grin grin
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Badesh(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2011
@ Poster, what about someone like me that has never been broken-hearted?, can we have a forum to discuss those we've broken their hearts?, hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!, I laugh.
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2011
sexkillz:

Kai! Dude you wise no be small! The lady in the pix broke your heart! A nairalander broke your heart! HOW? WHY? WHEN? Story of the waka, you no tell us! Na ME go come tell you my own? I LMAO! grin grin grin Wait, i dey come! I still dey remember am! grin grin grin

I just said my own nah. I was heart brokened by one nairalander recently.

Let me here ur own
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2011
toba:

I just said my own nah. I was heart brokened by one nairalander recently.

Let me here your own
I need NAMES! angry angry angry tongue
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2011
sexkillz:

I need NAMES! angry angry angry tongue

will tell u there her names later.

Share ur experience first
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2011
Ok!! No Experience. . . . . . . SHOOT ME! cool
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2011
I no get gun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Mynd44: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2011
Can I borrow you my KALISHNIKOV?
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2011
What is a KALISHNIKOV?
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Mynd44: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^^
AK 47
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2011
have u been broken hearted before? tell me if u used AK 47 on the babe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Goldieluks: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2011
It is a long story. undecided
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by kasiem(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2011
In my own case it was an ashewo. I went and forked her without knowing that i've forgotten my ntanta in her ototoo, on getting back to collect my dike, she's already sold it to another dude. But, thank god that my dad dashed me his own dike.
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Goldieluks: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2011
kasiem:

In my own case it was an ashewo. I went and forked her without knowing that i've forgotten my ntanta in her ototoo, on getting back to collect my dike, she's already sold it to another dude. But, thank god that my dad dashed me his own dike.

are you for real shocked shocked shocked,speak english biko.
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2011
kasiem:

Jesus christ of Nazareth.ashewo dey get feelings and emotion shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Araboy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^^
I might intervene with mukina if you give me that girl contact cheesy
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Phate07(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2011
Goldieluks:

It is a long story. undecided

But Sweets, i didn't break it then. I just bent it a lil bit. sad
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Goldieluks: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2011
Phate07:

But Sweets, i didn't break it then. I just bent it a lil bit. sad

No,you did broke it,and its a long story. undecided
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2011
Araboy:

^^^
I might intervene with mukina if you give me that girl contact cheesy

I think i ve lost her already to a friend and its painful. Can u help me
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Araboy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2011
Yes I can ONLY if you drop that Yoruba girl contact grin
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2011
I can give u her facebook contact, but u gonna help me first. Can we chat offline?
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Phate07(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by kasiem(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2011
Goldieluks:

are you for real shocked shocked shocked,speak english biko.
do u want me banned? Okay, ntanta=di*ck, ototoo=Womanliness, dike=d+i+c+k.
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2011
kasiem:

do u want me banned? Okay, ntanta=di*ck, ototoo=bleep, dike=d+i+c+k.

OMG
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Phate07(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2011
ROTFLMAO grin grin
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by kasiem(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2011
Una don understand?
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Goldieluks: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2011
Yes,lol grin
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Mynd44: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2011
toba:

have u been broken hearted before? tell me if u used AK 47 on the babe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy I no use am because of say I still dey hope say she go come back. Her name na BABE!
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2011
Wow then we ve suffered same fate. A very powerful nairaland broke my heart
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Mynd44: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^^
Names please
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
Names please
Seconded!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Celebrity Crush? / Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. / Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.