Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! (10231 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2015
So she wears and dumps them till further notice.... Ok grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Hackakeem: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2015
Sapphire86:
If dey r both happy abt it n c nothing wrong with it; OP u go close ur eyes o n mind ur biz
anything under should be personal to each party Buh I'm quite sure most guys can't laila
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Hackakeem: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2015
Soyedele1:
When u guys wanna fuvk ur galfrnds,who normally remove d pant?as long as yu are d one removing ur gal's pant,u shldnt av problem washing it(lol) but I don't think I can for now
eh... dat scenario is different just to avoid delaying process
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by tpiadotcom: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2015
klassiquette:
So she wears and dumps them till further notice.... Ok grin

yes, I'm wondering about that.

is she leaving the pants specifically for the boyfriend to wash, or the boyfriend searches for the pant and washes them to prove his loyalty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos / Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. / Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.