Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport (996 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport by zoete(f): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
My girlfriend that lives in paris called me yesterday and told me never ever to date nigerian guys. because she caught her nigerian boyfriend talking on the phone with another woman how he just want to marry my girlfriend just for french pasport and that the girl on the phone should not worry he will never leave her. The worst part of it is that 15 min before my girlfriend caught him he proposed to her so now she is in shock and she wants me to promise her never to date african guys. Are african guys really that bad.
Re: Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport by acidtalk: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
Truth be told, Nigerian guys at home only marry to have babies. They want to satisfy their parents by giving them grand children.

Most Nigerian women are yet to prove they are worthy enough to bear our names. We still don't know the difference between a wife and a girlfriend. The women have misplaced priorities.
Re: Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport by k2039: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
Are african guys really that bad.
Some are and some are not.

We have the good and the bad eggs, just like every race does.

You cant judge a whole race by a set of few people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport by claremont(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
Some Nigerian ladies abroad do this as well, their eye dey chuke for person wey get papers like pu-ssy cat.
Re: Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport by pleep(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
In short yes, this is one of those steriotypes that are actually true.
Re: Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport by zoete(f): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
acidtalk: Truth be told, Nigerian guys at home only marry to have babies. They want to satisfy their parents by giving them grand children.

Most Nigerian women are yet to prove they are worthy enough to bear our names. We still don't know the difference between a wife and a girlfriend. The women have misplaced priorities.

So now it's the nigerian girls there fault right pffffff. I don't believe this
Re: Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport by zoete(f): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
claremont: Some Nigerian ladies abroad do this as well, their eye dey chuke for person wey get papers like pu-ssy cat.

Okay that's why you see some nice african guys with very old ugly white woman's
Re: Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport by Goldieluks: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
acidtalk: Truth be told, Nigerian guys at home only marry to have babies. They want to satisfy their parents by giving them grand children.

The topic is about Nigerian guys abroad, not Nigerian guys back home, Duh! tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport by ednut1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
wat of those dat have passports already, if u fall for such u deserve it, most blacks wit passport jst wanna hv sex nd children, but our black gullible 9ja sista wanna get married at all cos, even if its to an illegal immigrant, more gals will still fall dats a fact
Re: Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport by 190: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
but we nor get choice naaa angry angry

we ent the first and wont be the last either

we met the system and after us the system continues - no biggie

NEXT ABEG - i think say na better story sef undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport by jamal080(m): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2012
funny things here oooo, thats the part of the game.....
Re: Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport by dmcdad: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
zoete: Are african guys really that bad.
The fact is, we are all guilty of one thing or another [africans, europeans, americans etc]. The thing is, each race has it's area of specialization.. There are lots of things the westernerz do, that we africans don't do. Therefore, asking if africans are really that bad would not be fair on us when we are actually saints in certain areas.

Anywayz, back to the nitty-gritty. The truth remains that, a lot of africans are guilty of this (male and female alike). Buh, that doesn't mean there ain't a reasonable number of good people. I prefer to evaluate every individual by it's personality, rather than it's tribe, race or language. Becuz, as much as bad people exist, there are also good people. Now, would it be fair enough to categorize both the bad and the good as BAD
Re: Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
acidtalk: The women have misplaced priorities.
how in the hell did it turn to abt women when its the man that are shallow enough to marry for papers
Re: Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport by MrsChima(f): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
Nigerian men don suffer ooooo
Re: Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
zoete: Are african guys really that bad.
only the lazy retards. Not all are like that
Re: Nigerian Guys Abroud Just Want To Marry For Pasport by P4VS20: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
people sha, so because a few nigerian guys roll like that, it means all nigerian guys abroad just wanna marry for passport.there re soo many who re not even thinking or rolling like that. shall we say all nigerian girls abroad just wanna marry for good credit cos few do it. people and generalizations sha. i guess your friend met one of the few looking for short-cut. lol.

(1) (Reply)

Smakati's Advice To Unmarried Women / She Don't Belive In Shooting Stars But She Believes In Shoes & Cars / Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.