Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts (23749 Views)

My Thoughts And Questions About Religion / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by mko2005: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
Table Leg :

It doesnt settle anything ... He could be lying .... He is not any different from the average human being and therefore he can sin over and over again....
And when i mean sin, its not just lying here ... but stealing and fraudulently obtaining or obtaining by deception!
I am pretty much certain David Oyedepo dipped into church funds, tithes and offerings to amass some of his personal wealth and assets!
Are the church fund yours ?
If you say he sinned,did he sin against you or God ?
If you say he used tithe money and offerings to amass some of his personal wealth,have you given tithe or offerings in that church before ?
Let's say you have given tithe and offerings there beocs ''u worship there'',calculate the total amount of offerings and tithe you have given and tell us !
LET GOD BE THE JUDGE !
Jesus loves you and he cares for ur soul !
God bless us
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by mko2005: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
Lucasbalo: Like we say in chitown, the guy is a hustler.
Hustling for GOD is good hustling !
God bless us

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by mko2005: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
stuhporh:
My dear freind, dont be an hypo**** or maybe its what you are. the way it is in christianity, its same in all religion, but those who seek the light and knows the truth, and in it loves his neighbour hurts, when his neighbour follows a blind man. the case is not to criticize a man of GOD, instead, it is too make ourselves aware of either the obvious, or obvious concealed behind religious belief.
The person you are asking not to be an hypo**** said something close to the truth ! True christians respect all including their pastors ! But if you always claim to be a christian that you are not,it will be difficult to respect people not just pastors !
God bless us
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by bankylan: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
@Modicum.....This is just too shallow......Trying to find the source of wealth of a man God has blessed by applying logic is pretty dumb.

While young men like you are giving millions of naira for the work of God, you put yourself in a position of one of the poor that will rather be looking for a man of God to give to them.
I have never seen a blessed man criticize men of God that are blessed..it has always been the pastime of the poor, the jobless, and the frustrated. You can claim to be a Christian by religion. But being a Christian by religion does not guarantee you success and wealth if you don't follow the principle of Jesus Christ. Covenant university if built by the giving of young men and women who understand the principle of Christ. My friend is one of those people that gave to Covenant even while he was struggling as a man. Today, God has blessed him.

Young man, I don't pray for money....I only need to look for opportunity to sow.

Have you wondered why your criticism has not affected the men of God. Do want to say you are more intelligent than thousands of believers that go to winners on Sundays and worship God with their substance. I am not a member of winners, but I pray God bless me more so that I can sow into the ministry. I need to tap a grace there.
Watch out, my own private jet is coming.....If I can afford one, I will buy one...if I can build a University, I will build one.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by Eziachi: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
m.k.o2005:

The bible is the most complete book ever available to man ! You see everything in it ! As you study with the help of the holy spirit,your eyes keeps opening !
See below comments to the Corinthians as made by Apostle paul :
'[b]'If we have sown spiritual seed among you,is it wrong if we reap a material harvest from you ?-1 Corinthians 9:11
In the same way God has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel-1 Corinthians 9:14[/b]
See below instruction to the Galatians:
''Anyone who receives instruction in the word must share all good things with his instructor-Galatian 6:6''
See below instruction to the Philippians by Apostle Paul:
''Not that i am looking for a gift but i am looking for what may be credited in your account-Phillipians'' 4:17
Friend,i did not show you all these for you to see that it is good we should be exploited by men of GOD -NO but that it is not wrong at all if we give to men of GOD !If they choose to xploit us,let God be the judge !
We have been told by the WORD of God that all authorities that be are instituted by God and that we should submit to these authorities- Romans 13:1[b]''Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities,for there is no authority except that which God has established.The authorities that exist have been established by God''Will christ ask us to submit and HE will not submit HIMSELF ?NO-That was why he paid HIS tax too. (Cesars or imperial tax)So give back to ceasar what is ceaser's and God what is GOD'S. [/b] The only time the word of God does not want or permit us to submit to authorities is wen the authority go negative i.e contradicting the word of God !See the case of the 3 Hebrew children;Shedrack, Meshack and Abadnego.They refuse to bow down to the Babylonian god and the Almighty God stood by them inspite their disobedience!
Who told you that Jesus was never required to pay his tax ?
The Imperial or ceasar's tax was a tax imposed on subjects that are not Roman citizens. Christ also did pay that tax without any complain or objection whatsoever and the people(accusers) were marveled !
I think you are referring to the tabernacle tax !
The tabernacle tax which was made a law by moses that all who worship at the synagogue must pay for the upkeep of the synagogue. See below what christ said and did concerning the tabernacle tax which is very different from the government tax(Cesar's tax):
MATHEW 17:24-27
Pls go through the above scriptures and the Holy spirit will help you see what you need to see !
Gifts were given to Apostle paul but he told them that his receiving those gifts isn't becos he want's to but just becos he want's them to have something in their heavenly account.
Men of God who are truly called can't take advantage of us ! But if they do,let God be the judge
God bless us
It shows how wicked Jesus say many like you will become by twisting God's word to suit your evil actions.
What apostle Paul was referring to there to the Corinthians is not about them acquiring new houses or the latest chariots, the materialism he is referring is the direct physical benefit one get when a spiritual seed sown in a person works.

For a example-1 If you you are to sow a spiritual seed in a person, maybe to help and successfully convince a smoker, a gambler or a drug abuser to stop doing those things, he will reap the material benefit of a good health, better use the money he spent on smoking or drug/gambling.
He is not talking about be accumulation of material money wealth as a direct link to a successful spiritual seed.

-2 If the spiritual seed sown is to work in many of us and we becomes good people, the material benefit is that we will have less crime victims, less money building and maintaining prisons and the money will be then used for other better things and less tax and that benefits everybody.
That is what apostle Paul is what apostle Pal was talking about.
This how you and your pastors twist God's word to suit what you are doing. And you claim to know the scriptures. Shame.
Yes as a rabbi, Jesus is exempted from tax based on Rabbinic law, which the Roman governor/prefects respect to maintain peace among the Pharisees that collect taxes for them. But Jesus decides to pay, just not to be like them or for the people to conclude that he is of the same breed as their dictatorial rabbis in the temple. That is how much you knew.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by mko2005: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
erico2k2: I dont have any qualms wether he built it with church money or not.what we should realy question is what was the reason for the building of the uni.is ot for profit or to help people .Now how and howmany people has he hwlped.should the wisdom and knowledge of God be used as a means to accumulate wealth?
It might not even be any of the two reasons you gave above ! Sure definitely not for the 'HAVE NOT ' ! May not necessarily be for profit ! But may just be to have a QUALITY university in all ramification ! We cry everyday that the standard of education in Nigeria is very very poor ! Hence the establishment of COVENANT university by Bishop David Oyedepo so that we acn in no distant time compete favourably with our our international competitors ! The school fees might be high but NO ONE is looking at that becos WE don't want to compromise standard that may come up as result of low school fees ! Pls wen i say WE or NO ONE I mean the administartors of the school and those who's wards and children are there ! After all no be Ghost them they there !
Who knows another vision will come up soon that will run with drop in or NO school fees at all !
God bless us
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by Eziachi: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
bankylan: @Modicum.....This is just too shallow......Trying to find the source of wealth of a man God has blessed by applying logic is pretty dumb.

While young men like you are giving millions of naira for the work of God, you put yourself in a position of one of the poor that will rather be looking for a man of God to give to them.
I have never seen a blessed man criticize men of God that are blessed..it has always been the pastime of the poor, the jobless, and the frustrated. You can claim to be a Christian by religion. But being a Christian by religion does not guarantee you success and wealth if you don't follow the principle of Jesus Christ. Covenant university if built by the giving of young men and women who understand the principle of Christ. My friend is one of those people that gave to Covenant even while he was struggling as a man. Today, God has blessed him.

Young man, I don't pray for money....I only need to look for opportunity to sow.

Have you wondered why your criticism has not affected the men of God. Do want to say you are more intelligent than thousands of believers that go to winners on Sundays and worship God with their substance. I am not a member of winners, but I pray God bless me more so that I can sow into the ministry. I need to tap a grace there.
Watch out, my own private jet is coming.....If I can afford one, I will buy one...if I can build a University, I will build one.
Because your crooked idea of God's blessing is simply gets rich and that is simply the theme of your pastors. People like you will never knew the air you breath, the daily sunshine, Snow, photosynthesis, that makes our food to grow and beautiful plants and animals around us,atmospheric water cycle, seas, rivers and ocean full of food are all God's blessings.
Unless you becomes over night rich, God hates you, that is the theory of modern Nigerian Christianity.

The Chinese and Russians economy is booming, these people don't even believe in God, if money is the measure of God's blessings, I wonder if God was drunk when he made them prosperous?
Many past and modern Kings AND RULERS are not known God lovers, it never stop them becoming rich either, how does that supports your theory of riches equal God's blessings? Goons!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by mko2005: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
Eziachi:
It shows how wicked Jesus say many like you will become by twisting God's word to suit your evil actions.
What apostle Paul was referring to there to the Corinthians is not about them acquiring new houses or the latest chariots, the materialism he is referring is the direct physical benefit one get when a spiritual seed sown in a person works.

For a example-1 If you you are to sow a spiritual seed in a person, maybe to help and successfully convince a smoker, a gambler or a drug abuser to stop doing those things, he will reap the material benefit of a good health, better use the money he spent on smoking or drug/gambling.
He is not talking about be accumulation of material money wealth as a direct link to a successful spiritual seed.

-2 If the spiritual seed sown is to work in many of us and we becomes good people, the material benefit is that we will have less crime victims, less money building and maintaining prisons and the money will be then used for other better things and less tax and that benefits everybody.
That is what apostle Paul is talking about.
This how your you and your pastors twist God's word to suit what you are doing. And you claim to know the scriptures. Shame.
Hahahahaha !
Is that how you understood it it ? Well it is good becos you can teach a hundred sermon just from a verse in the bible but all the sermon will agree with each other.
Now please explain the below becos they are on same 1 corinthians 9 !
''In the same way God has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel-1 Corinthians 9:14
God bless us

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by mko2005: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
bankylan: @Modicum.....This is just too shallow......Trying to find the source of wealth of a man God has blessed by applying logic is pretty dumb.

May God bless you for you have spoken like a true christian ! You may look foo..lish to some folks out there but for sure,God will elevate you here on earth and by HIS grace you and I will be among the saints who will be matching in on the last days !
God bless us

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by TableLeg(m): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Are the church fund yours ?
If you say he sinned,did he sin against you or God ?
If you say he used tithe money and offerings to amass some of his personal wealth,have you given tithe or offerings in that church before ?
Let's say you have given tithe and offerings there beocs ''u worship there'',calculate the total amount of offerings and tithe you have given and tell us !
LET GOD BE THE JUDGE !
Jesus loves you and he cares for ur soul !
God bless us
My friend shut up .... The fact of the matter is that the wealth, riches and assets they have amassed are very likely to have come from the pockets of the church members ... And bottom line is that it is wrong!
Such people do not need to be preaching and propagating the word of God!
Gullible and brainwashed people like you need to wake up and smell the coffee!!!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
Bishop George of faith Christian center has a beautiful private jet,bunch of poor people are in America too when Kenneth Copeland gave out almost 18 private jets.
lots of pastots and. nonpastos are having private jets all around the world. His gift probably openning ways for him.Same Bishop said years back that we should contribute towards a church project. i sold my stuff and gave the money towards the project. that same year my life was change financially.His teaching works and people blessing him in return

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
aribisala0:
But "men of God" have come out OPENLY to claim curing AIDs and no one in their church spoke out naa
These "men of God" have been lying in public for ever.
Do you mean no one spoke out to say the men of God are lying or to affirm that they are telling the truth
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by mko2005: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
Eziachi:
Because you crooked idea of God's blessing is simply gets rich and that is simply the theme of your pastors. People like you will never knew the air you breathing, sunshine, Snow, Sunshine, photosynthesis that makes our food to grow and beautiful plants and animals around us is God's blessing. Unless you becomes over night rich, God hates you. The Chinese and Russian economy is booming, these people don't even believe in God, if money is the blessing, I wonder if God was drunk when he made them prosperous.
Many past and modern kings are not God lovers, it never stop them becoming rich, how does that supports your theory of riches equal God's blessing?
The things you call riches and wealth might not be wealth and riches at all !
Revelation 3:17''You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked''
If you acquire 'wealth and riches'without CHRIST you are POOR and naked ! In no distant time that so called rich fellow without Christ will understand this saying !
God bless us
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
coogar:

i couldn't have said it better....
if the pastor says the university wasn't built with tithes and offerings, so be it. however, i think they should be using the funds they get more judiciously. instead of buying jets, they can build a large factory for the unemployed youths in the church. the wealth should be spreading down the pyramid!
How many jets has he bought so far? It's only one na...sad
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by mko2005: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
Vanneni: Do you mean no one spoke out to say the men of God are lying or to affirm that they are telling the truth
Whether men of GOD lie or tell the truth,God can not lie ! If christ said said that if ur faith could be as small as the muster seed you can say to the mountain move from here to there and that you will do even greater things than myself(JESUS)''
If Jesus said the above,i believe becos i know that HE said so and HE is LORD over ALL ! And if i beleive,i can do all things through christ that strengthens me ! Such is the saying of the true men of God !
In life,we have things in fake and original !
God bless us
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by mko2005: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
Vanneni: How many jets has he bought so far? It's only one na...sad
No more than one ! I think God is planning to bless him with some more !
God bless us
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
etymology: @baby123: SHUT UP! who told you he's lying. for ur info, C.U has a sister university called Landmark university and more than 60 percent of its students are on scholarship!!!! so dont you come up here talking trash! aho are you to judge a man of God? have u judged ur self?!!!!! angry angry
Angerrr, take it easy grin
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by mko2005: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
Table Leg :

My friend shut up .... The fact of the matter is that the wealth, riches and assets they have amassed are very likely to have come from the pockets of the church members ... And bottom line is that it is wrong!
Such people do not need to be preaching and propagating the word of God!
Gullible and brainwashed people like you need to wake up and smell the coffee!!!
You are speaking on behalf of the people who are yet to come ask you for help ! What a good lawyer,human right activist or communist i guess you are ! Stop persecuting Christ ! This was exactly what Saul was doing before his arrest by Jesus ! Pray for ur salvation and God will show you HIS face and HIS grace will abound in ur life.
God bless us
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by rusher14: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
Yankeeman: Bishop George of faith Christian center has a beautiful private jet,bunch of poor people are in America too when Kenneth Copeland gave out almost 18 private jets.
lots of pastots and. nonpastos are having private jets all around the world. His gift probably openning ways for him.Same Bishop said years back that we should contribute towards a church project. i sold my stuff and gave the money towards the project. that same year my life was change financially.His teaching works and people blessing him in return
So let's say you were still living in penury till this time. What would have been your opinion of Oyedepo?
What if you had been sitting on your behind waiting for manna?
Thing is, God is not a slot machine. So stop making Him out to be.
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by TableLeg(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
m.k.o2005:

No more than one ! I think God is planning to bless him with some more !
God bless us
Go and drop your december salary when you get it ... They are counting on it for the purchase of the second jet!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by rusher14: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
Yankeeman: Bishop George of faith Christian center has a beautiful private jet,bunch of poor people are in America too when Kenneth Copeland gave out almost 18 private jets.
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by rusher14: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
So let's say you were still living in penury till this time. What would have been your opinion of Oyedepo?
What if you had been sitting on your behind waiting for manna?
Thing is, God is not a slot machine. So stop making Him out to be.
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
oyb: if there is no transparency, how do you know it is not money laundering?

all these institutions need to be audited.

who knows who the mysterious donors are and what it is they do?
But is this really any body's business If he refuses to tell then let him be unless some one can clearly come out and prove that this man is into some dubious acts. It's not right to judge without facts and proofs. Not withstanding, I have my doubts and suspicions but I can't go about pointing accussing fingers at him. What proof(s) do I have? If there's a law of the land that says he has to publicly declare his assets and their source then he's under obligation to because it's a law and it's actually not a bad one. The Bible does say we should be subjected to our rulers because they are kept over us to watch over us and to hold us accountable. * I KNOW NIGERIAN RULERS ARE CORRUPT THOUGH....*
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by rusher14: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
m.k.o2005:

You are speaking on behalf of the people who are yet to come ask you for help ! What a good lawyer,human right activist or communist i guess you are ! Stop persecuting Christ ! This was exactly what Saul was doing before his arrest by Jesus ! Pray for ur salvation and God will show you HIS face and HIS grace will abound in ur life.
God bless us
Is Oyedepo Christ? Smh!'
How do you know that God hasn't shown His grace to him? How do you know this is not his calling?
It can't be anyway, he doesn't have enough people behind him to convince you that God is with him. No paraphernalia of sainthood. No cassock or collar, no microphone, no private jet (yes?) and definitely no blind person you've never met before who knows yellow from blue.
He couldn't possibly be.
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
Anvaller:

If he received the cars as gifts, the MOG could also have given the car back as gifts to deserving church members, so why auction? Think about it.
To generate funds for whatever we don't know....
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
Reyginus: And I say I am God. So be it.
lol grin
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by femi2131: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
Am not su price to continue seeing oyedepo name here almost every week,oyedepo name is an household name in africa,he is the most sucessful church owner here in nigeria..if you ask pastor adeboye to pick just one pastor here in nigeria he will not think it twice before picking bishop oyedepo..for your information over 100student are on scholaship in convenant university.. Ãήϑ in landmark university that is own by the ministry the first set of student were all given scholaship to study free of charge there ..the only problem with the church is that they don't announce what they do on tv like church of all nation...for ur information redeemer university happen to be the most expensive missionary university here in nigeria...
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by rusher14: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
femi2131: Am not su price to continue seeing oyedepo name here almost every week,oyedepo name is an household name in africa,he is the most sucessful church owner here in nigeria..if you ask pastor adeboye to pick just one pastor here in nigeria he will not think it twice before picking bishop oyedepo..for your information over 100student are on scholaship in convenant university.. Ãήϑ in landmark university that is own by the ministry the first set of student were all given scholaship to study free of charge there ..the only problem with the church is that they don't announce what they do on tv like church of all nation...for ur information redeemer university happen to be the most expensive missionary university here in nigeria...
After reading that oydepo is a church owner I stopped reading your text .
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by rusher14: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
femi2131: Am not su price to continue seeing oyedepo name here almost every week,oyedepo name is an household name in africa,he is the most sucessful church owner here in nigeria..if you ask pastor adeboye to pick just one pastor here in nigeria he will not think it twice before picking bishop oyedepo..for your information over 100student are on scholaship in convenant university.. Ãήϑ in landmark university that is own by the ministry the first set of student were all given scholaship to study free of charge there ..the only problem with the church is that they don't announce what they do on tv like church of all nation...for ur information redeemer university happen to be the most expensive missionary university here in nigeria...
LOL @ church owner.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by baby124: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2012

hmmm -__-

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
Leadn: Oyedepo??
Dude is a thief that would die by the sword, so why bother disturbing yurself
How do you knowand how sure are you that what you know is the fact
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by ORAFA(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
Joagbaje: If the man of God , said he didn't use church money that should settle it. He couldnt have said so openly if it's not so. People over there would have taken him up on it if it were not so. We like to believe wrong report about ministers. But We doubt truths . Its sad.
Mallam do u lie in private?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria / Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation / I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.