Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

There Is No One That Is Ugly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No One That Is Ugly (2667 Views)

You Know Your Bae Is Ugly When (funny Pic) / Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly / My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by TheSly: 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2008
toyin

say it as it is jare

say what as what is what for what
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

toyin

say what as what is what for what

that's the point. . . i didn't get what you were saying undecided so i just told you to say it as it is cheesy
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2008
somze:

Sharrap dia tongue grin
I'm sure she was anxiously searching for me while I was on the down low grin

yes na. . . that's why she's searching every place but where you are cheesy
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by TheSly: 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2008

that's the point. . . i didn't get what you were saying undecided so i just told you to say it as it is cheesy

hiss. . . . we both know im far from being ugly . . .u dont need to deny that tongue

a whole country vet!. . . . . cool
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by somze(f): 12:00am On Feb 17, 2008
Morenike
Thats a distorted narration tongue
Let me explain . . . you know girls are not too sharp, they always look in the wrong places grin
Anyway I know she's been missing me grin
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 17, 2008
somze:

Morenike
Thats a distorted narration tongue
Let me explain . . . you know girls are not too sharp, they always look in the wrong places grin
Anyway I know she's been missing me grin
oh oh. , yes, she missed when she fired her gun. . . tis was a sad day, indeed lipsrsealed grin

®~^Sly^~®:

hiss. . . . we both know im far from being ugly . . .u don't need to deny that tongue

a whole country vet!. . . . . cool

oh puhlz!! there's no we in I. . . speak for yourself o
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by TheSly: 12:15am On Feb 17, 2008

oh puhlz!! there's no we in I. . . speak for yourself o

[size=16pt]WE[/size] both know that i aint ugly. . . . . . .scratch that. . cool
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 17, 2008
W/E. . . . like i said, it's your dilemma to worry about how you look. me, i no care. i look different each day depending on how i feel. i can be ugly yest., uglier today, and ugliest tomorrow grin
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by TheSly: 12:25am On Feb 17, 2008
cool. . . . . .as u said earlier. . . . . . . . . .

learn not to generalize

u dig me? cool
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 17, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

cool. . . . . .as u said earlier. . . . . . . . . .

u dig me? cool

so, how did my earlier post generalized? some ppl don swallow eba to their brain. . , and doctors wonder what the other cause of brain tumor is cheesy cheesy hehehehe
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by TheSly: 12:44am On Feb 17, 2008
without no further a due cool

lemmi show u that this country vet cool is always with his senses cool

so, how did my earlier post generalized? some people don swallow eba to their brain. . , and doctors wonder what the other cause of brain tumor is cheesy cheesy hehehehe

remember this? l cool
v

@all
can all of you speak for all NLers male? na!! she stopped generalizing, that's good enough for moi. . .

which led me to believe that u know the meaning of 'generalization'

@post
every one is ugly. . .each person have the options to make themselves beautiful, and declaring that you're beautiful is making yourself look ugly. . . . me too, i wowo very much. . . and am loving it cheesy cheesy

now aint that summin we all know as generalization? remember you're messin' with a very smart country's vet!. . . . cool cool cool

now who don swallow akamu and akara here. . . . . . . . . cool
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 17, 2008
eya, pele. . . mr smart country vet. . . so the whole point of this was to let it be known that you're not ugly. . .sly, get it over yourself. . .the you're ugly am beautiful mess is boring me. . .

@all
if you're beautiful, who da hell cares? let the person that'll spend the rest of his/her/ he-she/ she-he/ it worry about it. . .not the rest (yes, call it generalising, i call it the truth) of the world. . .geez!!

man!! it's good to be ugly. . .no one to bother you or stalk you. . .la la la dum dum da da ra ra dum dum!! cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by TheSly: 12:59am On Feb 17, 2008

eya, pele. . . mr smart country vet. . . so the whole point of this was to let it be known that you're not ugly. . .sly, get it over yourself. . .t[b]he you're ugly am beautiful mess is boring me. . .[/b]

dont get it twisted hommie. . . . i never said sum1 is ugly cool and i never said i am handsome . . . . .but 1 thing i know for sure is that i am undeniable. . cool irreplaceable. . . cool

take it or leave it . . . . cool
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 17, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

and i never said i am handsome . . . .

®~^Sly^~®:

I know that i aint ugly. . . . . . .

am loving the contradictions. . . .i mean, if you ain't ugly, it could only mean, you think yourself as. . . .finish that
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by iice(f): 8:24am On Feb 17, 2008
Granson. . .
Yes long time indeed. . .i am good, hope you are as well wink
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by somze(f): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2008
Grandma

so good of you to drop in especially when a subject like beauty (or perhaps the lack of it) is being discussed.

You're one more incontrovertible proof that feminine beauty(you) begats gloriously handsome(me).

After a chaotic divorce and less than peaceful settlement i decided to come fish for another victim. . . Erm sorry princess to grace my humble castle of pure and unadulterated evilness. cheesy

I will strategically instigate a few feuds, cause a few scenes and participate in a few scuffles as i display my prevalent evil genes. As we speak, i am considering putting up a song that would in no doubt step on a few toes and cause tempers to flare. grin

I strongly anticipate your approval and unflinching support of my evil schemes. grin

*bows and makes obeisance*
Your Evilness.
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by TheSly: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2008

am loving the contradictions. . . .i mean, if you ain't ugly, it could only mean, you think yourself as. . . .finish that

do u ever give up? undecided
yes whatever. . . . .i know what i know. . . . cool

now leave this vet alone will ya, i aint ugly and thats 'bout it. . . cool
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

do u ever give up? undecided

you should know me by now. . .

®~^Sly^~®:

. . . . .i know what i know. . . . cool
no, you think you know what you "know" grin

®~^Sly^~®:

now leave this vet alone will ya, i aint ugly and thats 'bout it. . . cool
vet for wetin? last time, you were a CEO of . . . ? then you were a music artist cheesy now you're a vet, jeez jay, i wish i can get as many degree as you do, as fast you did. shocked grinno yab me o
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by aloib(f): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2008
yu guys should get a room alreaduy
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2008
aloib:

when you and M.P gets a room
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by iice(f): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2008
somze:

Grandma

so good of you to drop in especially when a subject like beauty (or perhaps the lack of it) is being discussed.

You're one more incontrovertible proof that feminine beauty(you) begats gloriously handsome(me).

After a chaotic divorce and less than peaceful settlement i decided to come fish for another victim. . . Erm sorry princess to grace my humble castle of pure and unadulterated evilness. cheesy

I will strategically instigate a few feuds, cause a few scenes and participate in a few scuffles as i display my prevalent evil genes. As we speak, i am considering putting up a song that would in no doubt step on a few toes and cause tempers to flare. grin

I strongly anticipate your approval and unflinching support of my evil schemes. grin

*bows and makes obeisance*
Your Evilness.

Grandchile
I have seen your handiwork. . .Granny is proud grin grin grin
I had feared that messy divorce would have caused you to lose your shine
But i see it is just trivial in the grand scheme of things grin grin grin
Carry on. . .i approve as always tongue grin grin
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by aloib(f): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2008
aloib:

who is MP
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by TheSly: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2008
Toyin cool

you should know me by now. . .

no, you think you know what you "know" grin
vet for wetin? last time, you were a CEO of . . . ? then you were a music artist cheesy now you're a vet, jeez jay, i wish i can get as many degree as you do, as fast you did. shocked grinno yab me o

u know i dont easily give up as well . . . . and from what i can see here. . . .every post of urs reeks of the best quality of jealousy towards this country's vet! a C.e.O. a celeb . . scratch that. . . tongue tongue tongue

denying the fact that i am not ugly wont get u no where. . tongue its only fueling this vet's fire. . . cool damn it feels good to be like this . . .u control everything as if u r using a remote control tongue tongue tongue tongue

yeye girl cheesy
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Toyin cool

u know i don't easily give up as well . . . . and from what i can see here. . . .every post of urs reeks of the best quality of jealousy towards this country's vet! a C.e.O. a celeb . . scratch that. . . tongue tongue tongue

denying the fact that i am not ugly wont get u no where. . tongue its only fueling this vet's fire. . . cool damn it feels good to be like this . . .u control everything as if you're using a remote control tongue tongue tongue tongue

yeye girl cheesy
am not denying the fact that you're ugly, am also not agreeing that you're handsome. . .i just dnt care. . . . sly, when you were a lil boy, was that all your dreams? to be a vet. a CEO, and a celeb? o ga o. .

aloib:

who is MP

girl, i typed M.P
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by aloib(f): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2008
morenike09:

girl, i typed M.P
who is that?
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2008
aloib:

who is that?
hehehehehe. . . .sorry o. for security reasons o. . .can't tell you. thnik abt it cheesy
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by TheSly: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2008

am not denying the fact that you're ugly, am also not agreeing that you're handsome. . .i just dnt care. . . . sly, when you were a little boy, was that all your dreams? to be a vet. a CEO, and a celeb? o ga o. .

yup. . . .thats the spirit. . . i'll leave u no clue. . .im ugly and at the same time handsome. . . cool

im using the ugly part to give hope to those that are ugly. . . .dont get it twisted. . . cool not that im ugly. . . .just to send a message of hope to them ugly peeps. . . .

and about what, which dreams r u talkin' 'bout? dont get it twisted, its ma accomplishment babe. . . . . . . and pls will u stop all the jealousy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

its aint easy to be this cool,calm & collected. . . thats a vet for u cool
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

im using the ugly part to give hope to those that are ugly. . . .don't get it twisted. . . . .

which hope?. . . even those of us that are ugly (moi) would not get hope from "handsome" ppl like you. you guys are oh too vain. . . but anywaz, tell me abt this so called hope lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by aloib(f): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2008
morenike09:

hehehehehe. . . .sorry o. for security reasons o. . .can't tell you. thnik about it cheesy

see yu messing wid my brain
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2008
aloib:

see yu messing wid my brain
lol. . . maybe, maybe no!! cheesy cheesy

®~^Sly^~®:

its aint easy to be this cool,calm & collected. . . thats a vet for u cool

cool, calm, colected ko frozen, fiery, given ni cheesy cheesy grinits fun messin with you jare, make i stop. . . grin
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by TheSly: 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2008

which hope?. . . even those of us that are ugly (moi) would not get hope from "handsome" people like you. you guys are oh too vain. . . but anywaz, tell me about this so called hope lipsrsealed cheesy

just to show y'all uglies . . . . .that we are 1 cool no matter the appearance, it doesn't matter, what matters most is what u got inside and what God has bestowed into you to accomplish in life. . . cool

thats about the message cool
Re: There Is No One That Is Ugly by TheSly: 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2008

cool, calm, colected ko frozen, fiery, given ni cheesy cheesy grinits fun messin with you jare, make i stop. . . grin

*sighs* *deep breathe* at last! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! / My Story- Sincere Advice Pls. / Lies Women Tell Men And Get Away With it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.