Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? (13843 Views)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / Will You Wish For Your Present Relationship To Lead To Marriage? / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by liyalla(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
i am loving it
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by lat4real: 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
Can u elucidate? It doesn't seem clear to me.

Did you have comprehension problem? Just asking...
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
Are u disposed enough to share what went wrong? If u can't, no p
i dnt want 2,tanx 4 d concern.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Freiburger(m): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
Eneze1:

Must everything be about money, the way some people reason this days are questionable, and for ur information u dont judge someone u know nothing about
+5likes
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by seechris(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
All those proudly claiming single and happy, you are probably bedt hopping with no strings attached and you think you are happy Ok.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
lat4real:

Did you have comprehension problem? Just asking...
Maybe... It would have been easier for her to maintain the last line rather than come up with line one and line two cuz they are redundant. Don't u think?
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Freiburger(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
I see managing in most replies, can you guys please explain why you chooses to stay in a relationship that is not meant for you? i'm only curious.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
Graphy: i dnt want 2,tanx 4 d concern.
You welcome...
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Francheezy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
sundaybam: Am enjoying my present relationship because my girl is from a wealth family and she never behave arrogance to me. undecided
Br0, u n0 dey nj0y 0oh,
Wit dis ur Engl!sh...ahhh

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
seechris: All those proudly claiming single and happy, you are probably bedt hopping with no strings attached and you think you are happy Ok.

All those Don't be silly. What makes you think those of us that proclaimed ourselves "single & hapi" are into friends with benefit? Plz, be rational
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
Francheezy:
Br0, u n0 dey nj0y 0oh,
Lwtmb
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by greatgod2012(f): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
As for me, im enjoying every bit of my marriage.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
greatgod2012: As for me, im enjoying every bit of my marriage.
Thank God for you...
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
Francheezy:
Br0, u n0 dey nj0y 0oh,
Lol,i bin tink say na only me notice am.d guy 4 just write in pidgin.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Gee001: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
Truth be told. Singleness 2 a point does'nt rily make any1 happy cos at times u wish u had sum1 hu truly loves u 4 hu u are. I knw i was a lot happier in my last rtnshp but being single now, only makes me do those things i culdnt hv done if i were still dating.

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by ijebabe: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
Yomieluv: Am seriously managing it,cos man must be intimate noni,when am ready to settle down,I will break her sorry a55 heart,and settle down with a white kitty,Nigeria girls suck.
grin grin Calling you a goat will be very kind

4 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
Gee001: Truth be told. Singleness 2 a point does'nt rily make any1 happy cos at times u wish u had sum1 hu truly loves u 4 hu u are. I knw i was a lot happier in my last rtnshp but being single now, only makes me do those things i culdnt hv done if i were still dating.
I feel ur pain my dear.. Buh it really depends on the individual. I've stayed for 4 yearz without a relationship, and to tell you the truth, its awesome. Yes! There are timez when one would feel the void buh if u can deal with it, u will get over it overtime...

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by tunexdavo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
k2039: I'm enjoying my singleness, I dont intend to date anytime soon.

Singleness rocks!
100 like
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Dopefiend(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
To all d fine girls 'managing', apply to dopefiend@ibetterpassmanaging.com and I'll see if I can get u a good spot smiley

NOTE: only fine girls (nt I tink I'm fine)

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by yuzedo: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
I am managing my left hand until i can find a babe that'll gimme punny... cry cry cry
NL babes abeg help me naa.... angry angry angry
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Sirmee(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
I'm enjoyin my present relationship 2 d fullest even though its a long distance relationship. Plannin 2 settle down wit her soon.

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by TableLeg(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sirmee: I'm enjoyin my present relationship 2 d fullest even though its a long distance relationship. Plannin 2 settle down wit her soon.
I hope somebody else is not digging and eating your yams behind you!

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
Dopefiend: To all d fine girls 'managing', apply to dopefiend@ibetterpassmanaging.com and I'll see if I can get u a good spot smiley

NOTE: only fine girls (nt I tink I'm fine)
You no well oo
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Cute2peg(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
hmmmm...am havin fun in my relationships......as in..dey spread all ova d place..
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
I'm enjoying my relationship so much,its getting better and better the moment I discovered the key to his heart-Respect....men value that highly...We're getting married soon cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Juwonesho(f): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
k2039: I'm enjoying my singleness, I dont intend to date anytime soon.

Singleness rocks!
that didn't sound happy to me. So many pple say that cos they'r still dwelling on their past but deep down, they're not happy
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by P4VS20: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
Maybe... It would have been easier for her to maintain the last line rather than come up with line one and line two cuz they are redundant. Don't u think?

bros, i think you re ignoring something in that question that was asked of you. you see what i see. lmao!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by ITbomb(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
I am fully enjoying , for two days now , no time to call her.
I just sent her a loving text and she replied ' I hope this work will not kill u for me o o, I'm missing u like crazy'
For all u dirty minds , she is not sleeping around, she too has a busy schedule we have mutually agreed that she will change jobs if or when we get marry
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
Babymumsy: I'm enjoying my relationship so much,its getting better and better the moment I discovered the key to his heart-Respect....men value that highly...We're getting married soon cheesy
Hapi 4 u.. Wish the both of u all the best
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Eneze1(f): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
Koolking:

Why manage a man? Opt out joor, you are too young and too pretty to manage a relationship. Except you meant he is managing you

Lolz, thanks for the Advice
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
P4VS20:

bros, i think you re ignoring something in that question that was asked of you. you see what i see. lmao!
I saw it. It was as clear as daylight. I decided to ignore it cuz I didn't want to sound insulting. If I were to give him the response he deserves, he'll regret it cuz I would condemn his world with everything I've got upstairz..

Silence is Golden.. If u can hold yourself sometimes, you would save yourself from saying or doing anything u might regret later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.