Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine (6572 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by TheHitEmpire: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2020
Young girl that cried out about pains in her private part due to valentine after over 24hours.

Its really sad a lot of people are still driven with the belief that Valentine’s Day celebration has to come with getting laid in bed.
They will don’t know or understand the reason for marking February 14 as lovers’ day celebration.
A lady, Ogim Leela on facebook posted on facebook around 1pm today, 16th of February 2020. The post came along with three of her pictures, with caption asking how people spent their Valentine’s Day and also stating she was yet to recover totally from the hurt she was feeling in her private part which she claimed was a result of Valentine’s Day celebration.
While some people used the day to exchange gifts with their lovers, go out on reasonable dates. Read more:
https://www.thehitempire.com/young-girl-that-cried-out-about-pains-in-her-private-part-due-to-valentine-after-over-24hours/

1 Share

Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by healthserve(m): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2020
I'm sure this will hit frontpage angry
Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by emeijeh(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2020
Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by Ademi011(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2020
That their belive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by kiddkash(m): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2020
anything for iphone 11

Children of nowadays, see even wear rosary

3 Likes

Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by binary007: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2020
So?
Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by experience003(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2020
You see your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by Luizkid(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Anything to trend...smh
Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by TypicalPitah(m): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
angry

Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Some girls don't have parents, it seems.

If they force this one to husband's house now some foolish people will be shouting 'child marriage'. This one na child?
Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by Kingrexyl(m): 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nigerian girls there's nothing in their empty brain, only sex and money, useless bunch of species.
Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by crackhouse(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
RESULT of bad parenting.

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by Hisduchess(f): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
I have real fears for my future children especially the females.we are completely losing it and it's even more pathetic cos not many people actually understand that.social media has destroyed and still destroying the little moral in our society. I'm really sad! angry
Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by mytime24(f): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Bingo

Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by MrCork: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
TheHitEmpire:
Young girl that cried out about pains in her private part due to valentine after over 24hours.

Its really sad a lot of people are still driven with the belief that Valentine’s Day celebration has to come with getting laid in bed.
They will don’t know or understand the reason for marking February 14 as lovers’ day celebration.
A lady, Ogim Leela on facebook posted on facebook around 1pm today, 16th of February 2020. The post came along with three of her pictures, with caption asking how people spent their Valentine’s Day and also stating she was yet to recover totally from the hurt she was feeling in her private part which she claimed was a result of Valentine’s Day celebration.
While some people used the day to exchange gifts with their lovers, go out on reasonable dates. Read more:
https://www.thehitempire.com/young-girl-that-cried-out-about-pains-in-her-private-part-due-to-valentine-after-over-24hours/

kaiiiiii... see nyansh.. this is really really very disgusting... cheesy
she fine like hisduchess thou!!
Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by sapientia(m): 1:42am On Feb 20, 2020

Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by Petyprincess(f): 1:59am On Feb 20, 2020
She just seeking attention which she eventually got cheesy
Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by jasman1: 2:35am On Feb 20, 2020
Lost generation indeed
Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by MrCork: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hisduchess:
I have real fears for my future children especially the females.we are completely losing it and it's even more pathetic cos not many people actually understand that.social media has destroyed and still destroying the little moral in our society. I'm really sad! angry

great news & good news...I don't wannnto fuk anymore..i juss want us to be good friends.. Happy?? cheesy
Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
healthserve:
I'm sure this will hit frontpage angry
grin
You're joking..... Nothing is making FP!
Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by Bigmanpickin: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mtchew
Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by Hisduchess(f): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
MrCork:

great news & good news...I don't wannnto fuk anymore..i juss want us to be good friends.. Happy?? cheesy

I'm happy now.hope you will stop mentioning me up and down too kiss
Re: Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine by Tominix(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hisduchess:

I'm happy now.hope you will stop mentioning me up and down too kiss
I went through his posts i was like.cry ""pesin shild"" if that is him in his profile pic cry

(1) (Reply)

Define This Situation And Do Something About It. / If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... / Dumb Questions Guys Ask Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.