Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Which Course Will You Discourage Your Child From Studying? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Course Will You Discourage Your Child From Studying? (14616 Views)

10 Professions In Nigeria You Can Still Practice Without Studying them / Urgent advice needed; Which Course Should I Do BOSIET OR IWCF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Course Will You Discourage Your Child From Studying? by drealnamdy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
;DEducation courses
Re: Which Course Will You Discourage Your Child From Studying? by misstobi: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
I will discourage d males from studyin medicine
Re: Which Course Will You Discourage Your Child From Studying? by kalufelix(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
Bj5all: there are some courses that u have passion for but are irrelevant in labour market in nigeria while there are odas that u have to develop passion for 4 u 2 b relevant. nigeria is becoming more dynamic and some courses need rebranding for their service to b relevant in naija, trust me, naija university ain't ready for the rebranding. so why follow ur passion that will make u irrelevant to the world when u can develop passion for relevant courses. BE wise.
its clear dat u can nat reason beyond the confines of ur certificate 4 ur success...

its high tym pple stoppd relyin heavily on this "conventional path way to success thru education"

THINK BEYOND THE BOX
Re: Which Course Will You Discourage Your Child From Studying? by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
Uniquexty: wonderful. 20th century?
na now the guy dey e own 20th century. Wake up bro, we are in d 21st century, bt people like me are already operating in the 22nd century.
Re: Which Course Will You Discourage Your Child From Studying? by SBabaJ(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
C. whyte:

mark zuckerburg
bill gates
Steve jobs

this guys didnt finish school and yet very successful at what they do.

allow your child to decide his future after the basic education
These Guys Are Geniuses....Is Every Child A Genius?
Re: Which Course Will You Discourage Your Child From Studying? by SBabaJ(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
hyper gig: FOR THOSE THAT AV INCLUDED PHILOSOPHY AS THE MOST APPALING COURSE THEY WUD'NT WANT THEIR KIDS STUDYING...AM QUITE SURE THAT THEY ARE IGNORANT OF THE FACT THAT IT'S D BEDROCK OF ALL ODA COURSES.
I Agree With You...'Philosophy Is The Queen Of The Sciences'
Re: Which Course Will You Discourage Your Child From Studying? by realsammie(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
Liverpoolfc: na now the guy dey e own 20th century. Wake up bro, we are in d 21st century, bt people like me are already operating in the 22nd century.
Early to GRAVE
Re: Which Course Will You Discourage Your Child From Studying? by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
realsammie:
Early to GRAVE
God forbid, life is good or is it bad over there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? / Your Role Model In Corporate Nigeria? / Oyo State TESCOM CBT Updated Past Questions & Answers PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.