Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? (4789 Views)

Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Fun Thread:among This Ladies Who Will U Save If A House They Live In Is On Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2015
this question is so technical I need someone to decode the word.....when a bird falls in love with a fish where will they live? over to you
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Lytech(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2015
In the dream land

1 Like

Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by falconey(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2015
undecided
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2015
they can neva fall inlove joor!..
where will they even meet themselves to fall in lov?
joliyp u don dey misbehave i go divorce u o!
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by spiffyzaki: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Shore
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by kYjelly2: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
If u weren't cute, I'd have given u an e-slap, 18 volts, 20 amps, to reconfigure ur cerebral hemisphere back to factory settings (the day you were born), for such a thread angry

Ur brain needs de-fragmentation as it seems ur thoughts are scattered.

Thank goodness for ur cuteness, all can be forgiven cheesy
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by RexKexMilann: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Product Of GEJ'S Failed Governmentundecided.
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Emac34: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Dats y I keep saying some OPs ar senseless just ansa dey question u asked anyway may b another person may gat an ansa for ur question
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
kaycii1:
they can neva fall inlove joor!..
where will they even meet themselves to fall in lov?
joliyp u don dey misbehave i go divorce u o!
lol....u can't just divorce like that
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
spiffyzaki:
Shore
u r close
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
kYjelly2:
If u weren't cute, I'd have given u an e-slap, 18 volts, 20 amps, to reconfigure ur cerebral hemisphere back to factory settings (the day you were born), for such a thread angry

Ur brain needs de-fragmentation as it seems ur thoughts are scattered.

Thank goodness for ur cuteness, all can be forgiven cheesy
OMG!!!!! tanks anyway
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by LaExpert: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol, they'll live where they met and fell in love.

1 Like

Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by kYjelly2: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
OMG!!!!! tanks anyway

Don't worry luv, when we get married, I can sit you on my lap and teach you what threads are okay to create and what threads are not smiley

Till then, kiss kiss
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by obiorathesubtle: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
undecided dem go live for ya house com born pikin wey dy like you.
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
kYjelly2:

Don't worry luv, when we get married, I can sit you on my lap and teach you what threads are okay to create and what threads are not smiley

Till then, kiss kiss
lol....okay till den
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided dem go live for ya house com born pikin wey dy like you.
lol okay and u will be dia godfather
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
LaExpert:
Lol, they'll live where they met and fell in love.
u r good
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by cruzita(f): 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
since the op asked such a question then I think they will live with the op
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by chipatra: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
d fish go live for d bird belle na!
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Emac34:
Dats y I keep saying some OPs ar senseless just ansa dey question u asked anyway may b another person may gat an ansa for ur question
u r too blunt
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by 24lolade(m): 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
Eiye and Alora Abi, na inside jail now

2 Likes

Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
this question is so technical I need someone to decode the word.....when a bird falls in love with a fish where will they live? over to you

They will live by the seashore. The bird will live on the sand closest to the sea, and the fish will live on the part of the sea closest to the sand.

That way, they can always see each other when they want to.
The fish can bring it's head out the sea for few minutes to see the bird before it runs out of air and goes back into the sea and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by greatness22(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
I think they will live in the House Of Assembly
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by obiorathesubtle: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
lol okay and u will be dia godfather
you have made me an offer I must refuse..undecided
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by LaExpert: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
u r good
smiley
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Emac34: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
u r too blunt
Met no offences sorry if yua pained
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Decker:

They will live by the seashore. The bird will live on the sand closest to the sea, and the fish will live on the part of the sea closest to the sand.

That way, they can always see each other when they want to.
The fish can bring it's head out the sea for few minutes to see the bird before it runs out of air and goes back into the sea and vice versa.
still very close ......wow good thinking
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
you have made me an offer I must refuse..undecided
gawa
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Emac34:
Met no offences sorry if yua pained
lol....no p
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:
since the op asked such a question then I think they will live with the op
lol

..OK
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
That's poetic. Maybe, you're in love with somebody right now. grin
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
DeeTus:
That's poetic. Maybe, you're in love with somebody right now. grin
70% correct

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Talk About IT... / 5 Funny Desperate Lines Nigerian Men Use In Begging For Sex / I am Not Here For a Boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.