Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10899914 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogadeolu: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
And the bleeding continues as predicted.....i suspect a global meltdown again, i hear it happens every 8yrs, is it another 8 yrs since 2008 nii.....but this time i will not be slack oh, the likes of FO that got to less dan 10naira and i overlook, i will crucify them ni.....If you want to JIJO, set ur stop loss, if you want a long term, you can decide to buy and wait on the side line, but the wisest investors dont catch a falling knife, just like our forex that got to N250/$ and now struggling to be N200/$, bad time dont last forever, i will not be left on the tarmac again, guess someone remember that saying...happy investing.

invest wisely, time is money and life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
bigass:
i am loading Oando and many other failed stocks. there will be a rebound soon

Am buying also, not expecting a rebound just yet but these bears shall pass some day and the bulls will reappear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
ogadeolu:
And the bleeding continues as predicted.....i suspect a global meltdown again, i hear it happens every 8yrs, is it another 8 yrs since 2008 nii.....but this time i will not be slack oh, the likes of FO that got to less dan 10naira and i overlook, i will crucify them ni.....If you want to JIJO, set ur stop loss, if you want a long term, you can decide to buy and wait on the side line, but the wisest investors dont catch a falling knife, just like our forex that got to N250/$ and now struggling to be N200/$, bad time dont last forever, i will not be left on the tarmac again, guess someone remember that saying...happy investing.

invest wisely, time is money and life.

As at today (25th Aug 2015) dollar transfer rate to Dubai is #235 per USD. Its cheap in Nigeria but getting it across the boarder is where the problem lies.

I laugh so hard at those that falls for CBN propaganda that Naira has appreciated unless they want to tell me u can now spend dollar In the streets of Lagos.

By and large CBN policy has indirectly turn dollar into a sort of cocaine business. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Any ideas about the new "Premium Board", what does it mean and its implication to ordinary investors
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
nio68:
Any ideas about the new "Premium Board", what does it mean and its implication to ordinary investors

It means stocks of superior quality.............You know like designers clothes,these are NSE designer stocks..............I think is good and they are trying to sell them to core investors indirectly................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
SpongeBobSP:

Been reading about dis reinvestment thing...pls do you always reinvest Ūя̲̅ dividends or do U̶̲̥̅̊ pick n choose D̶̲̥̅̊ times when U̶̲̥̅̊ reinvest or is it only in times like dese wen we hav a downward trend in stock prices....pls reply.

#greenhorn

It depends, I can use the dividends to buy more shares of the company that declared the dividend, I can also use the dividend other stocks that appear attractive, dividends can also be reinvested into other asset classes. It depends on the investor's age, preference, streams of income and source of the invested fund.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
OANDO will make many rich in 2 years time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by atilla(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
The total gain of all the gainers today on the stock market is 41kobo.

only six stock gained today. cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by X2X(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Does NSE still have some catching up to do? Map courtesy of Bloomberg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
X2X:
Does NSE still have some catching up to do? Map courtesy of Bloomberg.

so bloomberg considers the current state of NSE as Market correction ?? shiorrr
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hehehe, Oando don finally trade below 5-year low. E remain NSEASI... Patiently waiting... grin. When the bulls finally surface na break-even JIJO masters go dey think of, no be profit. Our prayer points should be to break even before profit takers go start fellowship.

This is why it is better to be a long term investor and maybe do very little of JIJO on a part-time basis make e no be like say person dey dull during the year. Long term investors are always happy during the bear and the bull seasons. Think about it.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
nio68:

so bloomberg considers the current state of NSE as Market correction ?? shiorrr

Our YTD na around 13.9% or more for NSE which is actually a correction. That means bear never start at all grin

Chibuking where are thou?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
mercylicious:
My bnsitl, I heard a just that has been making my head swirl since sat.
A friend's sis n husband bought 2 plots of land in abuja abt 6 years ago for less than 1milla.
2 years ago, they sold each for 15 mills , making it 30 mills for both. The sis hubby added ten mills to the 30 mills making it 40 mills and bought a house in a better location. 2 years later, another family friend wants to get a property in the same location and d least is 128 mills.

I recall oga Mamie has had similar testimony with ibeju lekki area in Lagos.

Lagos, abj, pH , here I come.

It's a buyer's market out there for real estate right now just like what we are seeing in the stock market, so this might be a good period for you to get some good deals.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Yem0350:

I never had oando before. I only had 3 stocks in my portfolio which I existed.
What makes you think am a gambuling (as u mentioned)?
U want me to watch my portfolio till it touches 80% losses. With the value of my portfolio, 10% loss is not a small money.
Does it mean dose who sold oando @ #18 and will later buy @ #10 are not investor?
Pls, define d meaning of ur investor. We r all learning 2geda.
if you buy at #15 and sell at #18 is good, but the stock you buy at #25 and you know is a strong stock . you did not sell it the time it was at#11 up and you want to sell at #below #9 .oando wants to talk off .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
cheesy Bishop Iheee please don't start
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
We are moving forward.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
Elai147:
We are moving forward.

Putting a face on one of the famous men in black cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:48am On Aug 26, 2015
Elai147:
Hehehe, Oando don finally trade below 5-year low. E remain NSEASI... Patiently waiting... grin. When the bulls finally surface na break-even JIJO masters go dey think of, no be profit. Our prayer points should be to break even before profit takers go start fellowship.

This is why it is better to be a long term investor and maybe do very little of JIJO on a part-time basis make e no be like say person dey dull during the year. Long term investors are always happy during the bear and the bull seasons. Think about it.

Yea the market is now the long term investors delight and this actually the time to break bank but try to avoid companies that will go bankrupt though what is holding some of us from launching deep is dollar rate, So we are watching with keen interest till CBN is ready to play balls. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogadeolu: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2015
This bear na wa o, the thing hold people so teee sice yesterday afternoon we still dey page 1017....people dey fear to post, grin grin grin grin grin, even the gurus heart fail them, global meltdown looms..investors b warned..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2015
grin ..bad bear

Sai baba
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2015
hbrednic:
BID volume increasing on UBA
UBA volumes can swing to any side in a twinkle of an eye.
But its half year result is over due.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2015
See as this place dry....

Wetin dey happen my people?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2015
mpi210:
See as this place dry....

Wetin dey happen my people?

Am on vacation grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2015
lancee:

Am on vacation grin

yea.. wait till sept 1st..

we still dey Harrods dey do summer shopping.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2015
feelamong:

yea.. wait till sept 1st..

we still dey Harrods dey do summer shopping.. cheesy

grin grin from there to oxford street

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2015
SALES, SALES, SALES!!!

Stocks making new lows

Brace for impact guys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2015
Why the -VE ALARM ? Why not buy buy buy!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2015
FannySwindler:
Why the -VE ALARM ? Why not buy buy buy!!!

Depends on how you look at it?

How do you know the health of the company you're buying into with the way things are going? Or do you buy just for buying sake?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Those that know what they are doing...know where to buy. Afterall.....despite the ALARM. Market still dey sell and trade will always go on. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2015
All the blood these market is sharing, diaris God ooooo. Anyway, this too shall pass. Bargain hunting in process... grin! Against all odds, it shall end in praise and well at last. God @work

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Zegra, Hajicairo(m), seyisanya(m), gamaliel9 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.