Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,668 members, 7,770,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10634137 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (7664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by andico34: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
fidelity is sitting on support nicely like skye bank.....another good stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
Oga Mods, abeg move this to the front page naa!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
GOOD DAY EVERY BODY HERE. PLS LET THE PEOPLE THAT NO TEACH ME WHY UBA WAS SUSPENDED ? AS I HAVE 10000 SHARES BEFOR, AS THEY COME BACK TO BUSINESS HOW MANY SHARES DID I HAVE WITH THEM NOW ?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 12:49am On Jan 12, 2013
UBA shares was suspended to effectively restructure the organization and to spin off some of the subsidiaries that does not align with UBA's core business. Those subsidiaries are;
1. Africa Prudential Registra Plc,
2. Afriland Properties Plc
3. UBA Capital Plc

As they come back to business now, you will still retain your 10,000 units of UBA Plc.
Also, if you've purchased your shares before December 31st 2012, you will own part of those spin off companies as well. Your new shares will be in the order below;

1. UBA Plc = 10,000 units
2. Africa Prudential Registra Plc = 303 units
3. Afriland Properties Plc = 303 Units
4. UBA Capital Plc = 1212 Units

This is based on UBA ratio of 33:1:1:4

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:17am On Jan 12, 2013
I DONT UNDERSTAND. I HAVE THE SHARE FOR SIX MONTHS BEFOR 31DEC 2012.WILL DAY GIVE ME OTHER COMPANY SHARE OR WHAT? DID DAY BUY ANY COMPANY SHARES ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:18am On Jan 12, 2013
I DONT UNDERSTAND. I HAVE THE SHARE FOR SIX MONTHS BEFOR 31DEC 2012.WILL DAY GIVE ME OTHER COMPANY SHARE OR WHAT? DID DAY BUY ANY COMPANY SHARES ?AS ACCESS BANK BUY ONE BANKS SHARES AND SHAREHOLDERS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Qrous(m): 6:14am On Jan 12, 2013
i bought most of my shares(public offers) while seeking admission,since i gained admission i left it unattended though frm time to time i receive dividend n bonus shares certificate.

Now am done with school and NYSC,i want to restart and monitor my shares but i really do not know where and how to start.
1.Do anyone av info on shares/shareholders of d banks that merge/fold?
2.what shud i do to or do i reclaim back my shares?
3.i do not av CSCS account yet,is there a problem wit that?
4.@stockbull is stockwatch still in print/circulation?

urgent advise needed,plz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by andico34: 9:44am On Jan 12, 2013
Qrous: i bought most of my shares(public offers) while seeking admission,since i gained admission i left it unattended though frm time to time i receive dividend n bonus shares certificate.

Now am done with school and NYSC,i want to restart and monitor my shares but i really do not know where and how to start.

urgent advise needed,plz
do a pm to feelamong

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Qrous(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
andico34: do a pm to feelamong

Pm done.
feelamong,pls ur attention is needed here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
ihedioramma: I DONT UNDERSTAND. I HAVE THE SHARE FOR SIX MONTHS BEFOR 31DEC 2012.WILL DAY GIVE ME OTHER COMPANY SHARE OR WHAT? DID DAY BUY ANY COMPANY SHARES ?AS ACCESS BANK BUY ONE BANKS SHARES AND SHAREHOLDERS?

If you've held your shares 6 month before dec 31st, then you should be eligible for those other company's shares.

No, they did not buy other company's shares.
UBA Plc operates other businesses that has no relation with banking, their core business. Based on the new CBN rule, all the banks have to divest their non-core businesses. They can either sell down their controlling interests in these companies, or spin off individual company so that it can function as a separate entity. UBA has adopted to spin off these companies, and these newly spun off companies will be listed on NSE later on.

The case of Access and Intercontinental Bank was a merger, where two companies merge together and act as one. UBA case is the reverse, where one company breaks into 4 different companies and act as a separate units.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
THANK'S SO MUCH . SO MY 10000 SHARES IS THERE ? . PLS THIS WEBSITE WWW.NSEPRO.COM IS SUSPENDED, PLS GIVE ME 4 WEBSITE THAT I WILL USE FOR EVERY DAY PRICE LIST?. PLS WHAT IS THE STAND OF THIS SHARES NOW COSTAIN,MULTIVERSE,BIG TREAT FORT OIL?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 1:52am On Jan 13, 2013
nigeria stock exchange market
Qrous: i bought most of my shares(public offers) while seeking admission,since i gained admission i left it unattended though frm time to time i receive dividend n bonus shares certificate.
nigeria stock exchange
nigeria stock market
urgent advise needed,plz
is your shares not matured. I mean have you not been given certificate?
NIGERIASTOCKEXCHANGE
Now that you are ready to invest on floor,you need to get a broker THAT DEALS WITH THE NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE. And as for stockswatch, it's still in circulation but i dont think it's every where but in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 1:55am On Jan 13, 2013
NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE > NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE

ihedioramma: THANK'S SO MUCH . SO MY 10000 SHARES IS THERE ? . PLS THIS WEBSITE WWW.NSEPRO.COM IS SUSPENDED, PLS GIVE ME 4 WEBSITE THAT I WILL USE FOR EVERY DAY PRICE LIST?. PLS WHAT IS THE STAND OF THIS SHARES NOW COSTAIN,MULTIVERSE,BIG TREAT FORT OIL?
nsepro is not active before just using script code to get price list. Use easykobo.com bglltd.com proshareng.com cashcraft.com

NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:19am On Jan 13, 2013
THANK'S MY BROTHER.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cyprian213(m): 3:41am On Jan 13, 2013
Pls help me out. My 2go user name is cyprian213. add me lets chat
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cyprian213(m): 3:58am On Jan 13, 2013
Pls guys, as someone who don't know anything about stock market but i want to start by buying stock worth #10000, what do i do? Do i go to the bank and tell them i want to buy stock? pls help me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 9:01am On Jan 13, 2013
NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE
Cyprian213: Pls guys, as someone who don't know anything about stock market but i want to start by buying stock worth #10000, what do i do? Do i go to the bank and tell them i want to buy stock? pls help me
you will need to get a broker in the
NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE market first. That's your attorney.try to make enquiry about stock broker in your city first and ensure the broker is not FAKE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
HELLO@STOCKBULL, THERE IS WHAT I ASK YOU ON MY LAST POST PLS GO TRUE IT AND REPLY THANKS ONE LOVE. LET THE PEOPLE THAT ARE INTO FOREX BUSINESS GET INTO FOREX AND NOT HERE ,LET THEM LOOK FOR BIG FOREX .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:50am On Jan 15, 2013
NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE
ihedioramma: HELLO@STOCKBULL, THERE WHAT I ASK YOU ON MY LAST POST PLS GO TRUE IT AND REPLY THANKS ONE LOVE. LET THE PEOPLE THAT ARE INTO FOREX BUSINESS GET INTO FOREX AND NOT HERE ,LET THEM LOOK FOR BIG FOREX .
NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE
THOSE COMPANIES STOCKS. YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN MORE. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THEIR STANCE. IN WHAT SENSE?? is it as regard profit, performance, business etc

NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:57am On Jan 15, 2013
HELLO @STOCKBULL, FOR THE STOCKS I WANT TO NO THERE STAND . THAT IS I DONT SE SOME OF THEM IN PRICE LIST WHY? AND THE ONES I SE I WANT TO NO IF THERE GOOD?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2013
Cyprian213: Pls guys, as someone who don't know anything about stock market but i want to start by buying stock worth #10000, what do i do? Do i go to the bank and tell them i want to buy stock? pls help me

Just click on the link below and go through....All the information you need about investing in the nigerian stock exchange, choosing a stock broker with examples and so on are there...

http://investinginafrica.net/2012/03/how-to-invest-on-the-nigerian-stock-exchange/

Happy investing all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
HELLO@BORN 2BE RICH, GIVE ME SDE WEBSITE THAT I WILL USE TO READ THERE NEWS EVERY DAY OR WEEK.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
HELLO@BORN 2BE RICH, GIVE ME SDE WEBSITE THAT I WILL USE TO READ THERE NEWS EVERY DAY OR WEEK .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2013
ihedioramma: HELLO@BORN 2BE RICH, GIVE ME SDE WEBSITE THAT I WILL USE TO READ THERE NEWS EVERY DAY OR WEEK .

Hello @Ihedioramma, you can follow www.proshareng.com, www.cashcraft.com for daily thourough analysis of the market and bussinessdayonline.com for news and information on what is happening in the bussiness world..If you need anything you can just share it with us...

Enjoy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2013
Earlier in one of my post, i mentioned some stocks picks this period, and from what we can see they have given some returns

Diamond bank: above 50% returns
FCMB: About 35% returns
Skyebank: about 50%
Fidelity: about 40% returns

Those that where smart have made some cool cash right now but always remember that whatever goes up must come down...****meaning shine your eyes very well***

The market looks bullish but remember that bargain hunters and short term players too are around...

One thing i will always advise investors especially people just starting, never allow greed to rule you in terms of the market. Once you made a substantial gain plan the next best move into another strong stock with good fundamentals...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
I WILL LIKE YOU TO ALART ME STOCKS TO BUY AND TIME TO SELL TRU ANY OF THIS ihedioramma@yahoo.ca or 08095025817 . THAT IS STOCKS THAT I WILL WORCH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2013
NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE > NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE

stockbull: nsepro is not active before just using script code to get price list. Use easykobo.com bglltd.com proshareng.com cashcraft.com
these stocks are said to be so weak and as promised by lamido sanusi that they would scrutinize companies gradually. it is one those things that made the stock market to freeze those stocks from trading to prevent further loss. it is said that companies like big treat fort oil are in serious problem and for that big treat, i can say that their outlets in even most cities are getting worse but the good news is that they are in the process of been rescued now....

NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (7664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chillykelly86(m), dutchy313(m), mails4funshi(m), crownprince2017, Teeonebaba(m), Excellent7(m), Ibrahim505(m), Princkez, dammybrite, IamR and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.