Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10903492 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (7757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
bigjay01:

naaaaah, it wasn't rocket science neither was it neurosurgery!

The company released an information to the effect that they are meeting to consider paying an interim dividend. That is all the expo anyone needed!

Bros what if they paid 5k? Well thank God that Uncle Tony needed some cash badly; next is Ubcap and Transcorp Q3 interim dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Bros what if they paid 5k? Well thank God that Uncle Tony needed some cash badly; next is Ubcap and Transcorp Q3 interim dividend

Its not because Tony needed cash.............Na access pushed them...............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
To those hitting his big, I say Congrats and to others still recouping lost doles, keep it up.

Making dole is not an easy task, you gain some and lose some. Planning my re-entrance into the market in this month of SEPT after a long absence. I wish you all a greenish portfolio

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
myjoy08:
For those who missed the road of UBA and ACCESS, you can look the way of FCMB. And don't forget to watch Oando closely. That is another jackpot but don't be greedy with it grin
what is jackpot?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Surprisingly, I have not read anything bull trap...bear bull trap...baby bull trap....today.

I can even see those shouting "....... trap" celebrating their Access and UBA loot.

Lesson: Follow the technique that works well for you and pick up some useful advice from the thread.

For those who give hints....You are all appreciated.

For those who talk from both sides of their mouth...You are also appreciated because without that...some of us will not have been cautious in responding to the market trend.
Learner like me gained a lot in terms of being watchful and patient...while listening to advice. Also portfolio smiles day after day...without loosing a dime.
Am Thankful and still willing to learn. grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
lancee:

Lets see if this can trigger mini-bull..maybe if uba moves up small , other banks go shift small

All dividends come true ..na only Black sheep remain OANDO ...Sir Born2beRich any news
na him get oando? he is just passing there any how as he like .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
FannySwindler:
Surprisingly, I have not read anything bull trap...bear bull trap...baby bull trap....today.

I can even see those shouting "....... trap" celebrating their Access and UBA loot.

Lesson: Follow the technique that works well for you and pick up some useful advice from the thread.

For those who talk from both sides of their mouth...You are also appreciated because without that...some of us will not have been cautious in responding to the market trend.
Learner like me gained a lot in terms of being watchful and patient...while listening to advice. Also portfolio smiles day after day...without loosing a dime.

what about me?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

could have been 2k as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
FannySwindler:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

I am inclined to think they wouldn't declare an interim dividend in Q3!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
ihedioramma:
is it #20,000 or 20 kobo?

Yes N20000.00! My jeo magadam in ZB style
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Missing in Action:

Saibuhari: Perhaps waiting till October before posting. Bros we miss ya contributions biko.

Dumexoga: Once Oando start to sky-rocket we no go hia word again for NSEMPA. e don tey dis my oga ask for Oando current price.

Ucheson2: God help dis my oga and his company if they fail to acquire 3% of Oando now that the stock is trading below their target price.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.................I just hope the last bear didn't kill some people................

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Oando results are the last great expectations, good or bad.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
lancee:

Not easy to predict this Market ...If u want to exit a stock u must do your calculation very well , or else u will keep exiting and buying high ..u will just be going in circles with no Tangible Profit or even Loss
ofcourse calculation must have been done nah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
FBNH may be planning an interim surprise for the third quarter because these three banks always do things in Triangle..................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
angelo82:
FBNH may be planning an interim surprise for the third quarter because these three banks always do things in Triangle..................

That will be a strange surprise
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
lancee:

That will be a strange surprise

Believe it or not,UBA declaring interim dividend of 20k has already put pressure on FBNH..................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
angelo82:

Believe it or not,UBA declaring interim dividend of 20k has already put pressure on FBNH..................

Why respond in Q3 when you can always wait till FY end? Also, FBNH will have to audit Q3 result before any corporate action can be declared. Do you think management will audit Q2, Q3 and FY end just to flex muscle? Let's wait till year end nah........then expect FBNH to flex. Then the likes of Access and UBA would only be able to do so much after the interim declared.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Please has transcorp 2014 FY divident been paid? If yes when was dat cos am yet to cee any warrant,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmatok(m): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
LATEST RESULTS RELEASED.

FLOUR-MILLS result is bad.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
bigjay01:

Yes N20000.00! My jeo magadam in ZB style
Sand me my own .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
angelo82:

yeah i know , i know if they had not declared their half yr result, they would have considered that ..rem i think FBNH was one first tier one bank to release half yr result

But neva can tell , lets ee if the have the plans to make their shareholders smile

20k not a bad idea sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
lancee:

yeah i know , i know if they had not declared their half yr result, they would have considered that ..rem i think FBNH was one first tier one bank to release half yr result

But neva can tell , lets ee if the have the plans to make their shareholders smile

20k not a bad idea sha

May be by next month................

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
myjoy08:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/declared-asset-buharis-owns-7-houses-n30m/

This is the news am expecting which pave way for cabinets announcement... grin

Hopefully ..i no no say our Vice President dey loaded like this ..well them try ..humble man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/09/03/buhari-osinbajo-declare-assets/

i no no say our Vice President dey loaded like this ..well them try ..humble man
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (7757) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lexy2lexy, Utalinmou, chillykelly86(m), SonofElElyonRet, Jats2k2002, Ginalex(f), kdaddy, omowesites, lionshare, toyeoye(m), 222Martins(m), PETERiCHY(m), readerschairman, BabsO2(m), Excellent7(m), defebe, husu(m) and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.