Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10860740 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2015
zendi:
Which way for the market?
Treasury Single Account (TSA) - down.
Ministerial List anticipation/euphoria - up.
Speculation is tough.

Sir, the Ministerial List anticipation is very high when it comes to name. People will be mostly shock to see the change Nigerians are glamouring for grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2015
I can feel some bnsitl doing some TUMBUM TUMBUM analysis, whether BULL or BEAR in their minds right now. grin grin

Happy investing anyway. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2015
jamace:
I can feel some bnsitl doing some TUMBUM TUMBUM analysis, whether BULL or BEAR in their minds right now. grin grin

Happy investing anyway. grin

Sir, expectation is very high, but market has the final say. Blessed and favorable weekdays ahead grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2015
ogoo4real:

How do you check if the bonus has been credited on Morgan capital group Bcous I av not seen mine yet.

You simply check your stock balance. If there is no increment, do not panic. Do you have other stock broking account? It might have been credited to your other account. This happens when your CHN associated Morgan capital was opened by a previous broker. The previous broker account becomes the default account with CSCS. You can contact CSCS to change this.

Modified:

On the main itrade window, left column, under "portfolio", click "monitor", click "Go" at the centre of your screen (If this is the help you need)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, the Ministerial List anticipation is very high when it comes to name. People will be mostly shock to see the change Nigerians are glamouring for grin
Yes, great curiosity, both within and outside the country, to see the calibre of people to drive the change agenda.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paulcube: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2015
Is there any news on Access dividend payment?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2015
paulcube:
Is there any news on Access dividend payment?

which dividend again?

the one wey Oga Myjoy and his cabinet members don chop finish since last thursday?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2015
feelamong:

which dividend again?

the one wey Oga Myjoy and his cabinet members don chop finish since last thursday?

Sir, naah small change oooo. And i wouldn't mind if there is other dividend to chop too grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paulcube: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, naah small change oooo. And i wouldn't mind if there is other dividend to chop too grin

Just checking as I was expecting that it would have been credited to my account but it hasn't...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2015
paulcube:

Just checking as I was expecting that it would have been credited to my account but it hasn't...

Sir, do you have e-dividend mandate with them? If yes, the dividend supposed to have been in your account. Check with your bank first before you call Access Bank registrar.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paulcube: 11:58am On Sep 14, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, do you have e-dividend mandate with them? If yes, the dividend supposed to have been in your account. Check with your bank first before you call Access Bank registrar.

Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
Manonamission:

You simply check your stock balance. If there is no increment, do not panic. Do you have other stock broking account? It might have been credited to your other account. This happens when your CHN associated Morgan capital was opened by a previous broker. The previous broker account becomes the default account with CSCS. You can contact CSCS to change this.

Modified:

On the main itrade window, left column, under "portfolio", click "monitor", click "Go" at the centre of your screen (If this is the help you need)
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyb(m): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Guys please is it possible to have two cscs account with different brokers like say 1 with csl stockbrokers and another with morgan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
iyb:
Guys please is it possible to have two cscs account with different brokers like say 1 with csl stockbrokers and another with morgan

Yes Sir!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
@Dr. Agba friend, u better take position now before is too late grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JAS10: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
fbhn! was waitin for u at sub 6 but see wat u are doin now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
I know the octopus has instructed Sir Peterichy to start taken position grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
myjoy08:
@Dr. Agba friend, u better take position now before is too late grin grin grin

Not convinced yet, though my 1/3rd still in the market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
This market ehn... cheesy grin grin grin grin... Risked some cash on UNITY@ #1.31, bid is gradually in the upward swing grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Not convinced yet, though my 1/3rd still in the market

Okay Dr. Agba friend. Well, i can see that there are still some cakes in the coffer ready to unleash grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
myjoy08:
I know the octopus has instructed Sir Peterichy to start taken position grin
The Octopus cherishes bad news, you know. He is busy scanning the media for some bad news to boost his reason for BEAR market. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
jamace:
The Octopus cherishes bad news, you know. He is busy scanning the media for some bad news to boost his reason for BEAR market. grin

Sir, that's funny though. Well, Octopus should not be angry when BNSITL start reaping their harvest of blessings and wealth grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wale Edun as Minister of Finance...many rumor has it grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Justcul:
This market ehn... cheesy grin grin grin grin... Risked some cash on UNITY@ #1.31, bid is gradually in the upward swing grin

'Risking' you mean cause you couldn't have risked. Unity hasn't sold for N1.31 today...
wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
cornwall:

'Risking' you mean caused you couldn't have risked. Unity hasn't sold for N1.31 today...
wink

I bought at last trading session (Friday) sir grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
myjoy08:
Wale Edun as Minister of Finance...many rumor has it grin

Yeah and rumor has it that Adenuga's right hand man Dr Omatsola is set to be petroleum minister wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Justcul:

I bought at last trading session (Friday) sir grin

Wow looking at what is happening today, good move you!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
UBA on full bid grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin grin grin this cabinet is very interesting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
cornwall:

Yeah and rumor has it that Adenuga's right hand man Dr Omatsola is set to be petroleum minister wink wink wink
Abeg Buhari should look for Wale(OandO) right hand man for that position. I need OandO to be selling at N300 in six months. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DONLEKAN: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Transcorp on full bid. Any News?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: smasher1(m), MARKETJJC, presiade(m), Emndy(m), dangle, crownprince2017 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.