Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10904608 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
mercylicious:
Any just on forte oil?

that FO ehn! no comment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
My funds withdrawal from Morgancapital today was so smooth and swift that I am still dazed. From submission of withdrawal request email to the receipt of my bank alert was exactly 1 hr. In between, I called 08107596134 which was promptly taken by Olarenwaju, who immediately handed over to Morayo. In a nutshell, everything was swift and seamless till I got alert one hour later.
Please when it's bashing time for Morgan, somebody should tell me so I can log out, to not witness it, let alone be part of it.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by specialmati(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
zendi:
My funds withdrawal from Morgancapital today was so smooth and swift that I am still dazed. From submission of withdrawal request email to the receipt of my bank alert was exactly 1 hr. In between, I called 08107596134 which was promptly taken by Olarenwaju, who immediately handed over to Morayo. In a nutshell, everything was swift and seamless till I got alert one hour later.
Please when it's bashing time for Morgan, somebody should tell me so I can log out, to not witness it, let alone be part of it.
what do you mean are they planing on clashing cos i trade with their platform
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
specialmati:
what do you mean are they planing on clashing cos i trade with their platform

he meant they are doing very well contrary to people complaining about their customer care

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ronkuns: 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pls house, anyone should kindly educate me on how the close price is usually determined.

See the Price List of Zenith stock today as follows:
Company Prev Close Open High Low Close Price
ZENITHBANK 16.81 16.81 16.81 16.81 16.46

I've been wondering how the close price managed to be 16.46 when the Previous Close, Open, High and Low Prices were all 16.81. Is there something more to determining the Close Price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by frontview(m): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
smiley wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
currentprice:

he meant they are doing very well contrary to people complaining about their customer care
thank you v much. you did well in your english summary lessons.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
currentprice:

How well how often? Perhaps work no too dey in this bear. Wait for the bull or when all man wan jump comot for ship
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

How well how often? Perhaps work no too dey in this bear. Wait for the bull or when all man wan jump comot for ship
Maybe, but I saw their name on SEC 's " book of life ", list of successfully recapitalized CMOs. so i believe they 're capable of handling any type of liquidity pressure in bear or bull .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
zendi:
Maybe, but I saw their name on SEC 's " book of life ", list of successfully recapitaized CMOs. so i believe they 're capable of handling any type of liqudity pressure in bear or bull .
my analog broker didn 't make it, or is yet to, may have have to transfer my portfolio there to morgan,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
zendi:
my analogue broker didn 't make it, or is yet to, may have have to transfer my portfolio there to morgan,
pls some one to educate me on how to do this transfer, ie from analog to Morgan brokers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolakay: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2015
Is flour mill a good buy in d short run? intend buying now @22 n hope to sell in December @ 22 + x
kindly advise
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2015
Tolakay:
Is flour mill a good buy in d short run? intend buying now @22 n hope to sell in December @ 22 + x
kindly advise
I will go for Zenith.

Caveat: Do your due diligence. I will not be made liable for any decision you make. It's also important to know that I can only advise you on when to buy, when to sell depends entirely on you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolakay: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2015
joseph1013:
I will go for Zenith.

Caveat: Do your due diligence. I will not be made liable for any decision you make. It's also important to know that I can only advise you on when to buy, when to sell depends entirely on you.
thanks. I will diversify d risk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2015
soloniger:
pls some one to educate me on how to do this transfer, ie from analog to Morgan brokers

angrybull:

If you buy stocks from XYZ broker, it is very possible to direct DFT broker to help transfer the stocks to your DFT account. The requirements are :
* account opening form ( enclose: copy of your international passport, driving license or voters card, two passport, utility bill)
* the stock transfer form which you are to ‎fill accordingly and send back to DFT broker along with:
* your current and up-to-date CSCS Transaction History 
* a letter addressed to the Managing Director /CEO, DFT‎ and the Managing Director, CSCS.
* banker's confirmation ( from your bank, access bank charges 5K).
* bank statement ( three months at least)
* past dividend warrants of those stocks in you possession to prove ownership)

Lastly, there is need for the client to go to CSCS for his / her biometric ( this is not the requirement but very essential for all investors)

Please, kindly contact Morgan before you initiate this action.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
angrybull:

Please, kindly contact Morgan before you initiate this action.
and God knows, the analog you're divorcing will frustrate the move at every turn. better to sell the stocks and carry the money over.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
zendi:
and God knows the analog you're divorcing will frustrate the move at every turn. better to sell the stocks and carry the money over.
Exactly what I did to migrate to MorganCapital.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
zendi:
and God knows the analog you're divorcing will frustrate the move at every turn. better to sell the stocks and carry the money over.
seems better
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
soloniger:
seems better
but some of your stocks may not be sellable , in case you have the stacos and lasacos there.,, in that case you 'dash' those to your analog as divorce settlement,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tolakay:
kindly advise
for me flomills luks more attractive... rem u hav d final say.. wish u all d best.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2015
jauntty:
BNSITL

Is there a quick way to check your AVERAGE Purchase price on itrade if you have bought shares at different prices over a long time. (like averaging down)??

Yes..when you log in select report, in report slect statement then it would bring out options.. In those options, select portfolio valuation (summary) and then run. It would display a table for you. Just check under average Unit cost. You will see it there.
Hope it helps.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2015
freeman67:

Yes..when you log in select report, in report slect statement then it would bring out options.. In those options, select portfolio valuation (summary) and then run. It would display a table for you. Just check under average Unit cost. You will see it there.
Hope it helps.
Thks. I will try dat
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
plz is tomoro a public holiday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by alexsamjnr(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
pls I need a stock broker to guide me on how to sell my access bank shares
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
This Bear is dead. A new Bull is ready to run. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
jamace:

Amen. I need Oando to sell at N250

Pa Ihedi do u support?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by alexsamjnr(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
alexsamjnr:
pls I need a stock broker to guide me on how to sell my access bank shares

Sorry......are there no stock brokers here?

I need a stock broker in port harcourt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
jamace:
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. who/what did?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
jp130:
plz is tomoro a public holiday?

Haha! You no dey tire? Lol. As far as stock trading is concerned, I hate public holidays and weekends ehn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ades1, debeey87(m), readerschairman, ojeysky(m), Babynerd, Toyrem, Bagwa, drotba(m), Hogwarthtrades, megawealth01, KayOn1 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.