Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10873678 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
myjoy08:
Zenith result about to hit the market and lift banking stock momentum grin

[color=#990000][/color]

PLEASE WHEN IS ZENITH RESULTS COMING UP SO THAT I WILL ACCUMULATE MORE UNITS?

THANKS....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
ukay2:

[color=#990000][/color]

PLEASE WHEN IS ZENITH RESULTS COMING UP SO THAT I WILL ACCUMULATE MORE UNITS?

THANKS....

Sir, you can accumulate more units in the market now grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
manie:
They are very cheap and may be cheaper, buy while offer lasts.
Buy Wetin!!!!! No b 4 me @ the moment. I wish you well grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, you can accumulate more units in the market now grin

Please my Oga ....WHEN IS THE DATE/TIME OF THE RESULT?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
ukay2:

Please my Oga ....WHEN IS THE DATE/TIME OF THE RESULT?

Let the company and NSE decides that sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Queueing for diamond bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ronkuns: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, that is inattentive news and believe me, that news is dead on arrival. It has no impact!

Well said..I really do not think there will be any adverse effect of this news in the NSE. I think the market's sentiments towards JP Morgan far outweighs that of Barclays, however if the market decides to sell off, I will use the opportunity to accumulate some more stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
manie:
They are very cheap and may be cheaper, buy while offer lasts.

Pa Emma, let those that have ears hear. People that understand this game know that the market is always one step ahead of the economy. The market as a leading indicator typically recovers first before the economy and vice versa. So if people look at the decline in the economy and use that to Sell off stocks, this might be medicine after death.

The best time to have taken this action would have been around this time last year. The market is giving us an opportunity to buy stocks at attractive prices and I have a feeling that the market might fall a bit more, which will make prices even more attractive.

Anyone that has the patience to wait for like 12 months and decides to buy stocks now will not regret it down the line.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Myjoy, myjoy, myjoy, mr.rally abi na mr.bull?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
myjoy08:

Let the company and NSE decides that sir.
what of oando sir?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
edwardaigb:
Myjoy, myjoy, myjoy, mr.rally abi na mr.bull?

Sir, you have a choice to choose the name that suit your feelings...lol grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
FranklinRich:

Pa Emma, let those that have ears hear. People that understand this game know that the market is always one step ahead of the economy. The market as a leading indicator typically recovers first before the economy and vice versa. So if people look at the decline in the economy and use that to Sell off stocks, this might be medicine after death.

The best time to have taken this action would have been around this time last year. The market is giving us an opportunity to buy stocks at attractive prices and I have a feeling that the market might fall a bit more, which will make prices even more attractive.

Anyone that has the patience to wait for like 12 months and decides to buy stocks now will not regret it down the line.
sir, it is only a person that dont have cutlass will say that but are you gtb or fbnh?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
FranklinRich:

Well said..I really do not think there will be any adverse effect of this news in the NSE. I think the market's sentiments towards JP Morgan far outweighs that of Barclays, however if the market decides to sell off, I will use the opportunity to accumulate some more stocks
Are you cbn?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
ihedioramma:
Are you cbn?.
Kweshion tag. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
ihedioramma:
sir, it is only a person that dont have cutlass will say that but are you gtb or fbnh?
The upside potential of FBNH is higher than that of GTB.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
I see a bullish mkt soon . in myjoy08 voice not a buy recommendation do your DD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
ihedioramma:

I dnt have GTB and I dnt even plans to buy it at this price levels. I will rather buy zenith at this price levels than GTB.

Despite the headwinds that I envisage might have a drag on fbnh's financials, I see a greater upside in Fbnh than GTB.

Caveat: I own both zenith and Fbnh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
FranklinRich:

I dnt have GTB and I dnt even plans to buy it at this price levels. I will rather buy zenith at this price levels than GTB.

Despite the headwinds that I envisage might have a drag on fbnh's financials, I see a greater upside in Fbnh than GTB.

Caveat: I own both zenith and Fbnh.
I own the following bankig stocks, FBNH, UBA, Access, Skye and Zenith. I think UBA has a higher upside potential compared to FBN. Instead of accumulating Zenith, GTB, Ecobank and Stanbic IBTC, it is adviseable to buy highly liquid and fundamentally strong banking stocks that are selling for less than N8.00. This is my layman's opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oando gained 33% in Johannesburg market today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
bigass:
Opened 100% up and lost traction intraday to close 33% up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
passwelle:

exactly but why?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Are you serious? 33% in one day? See madness!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
bigass:

passwelle:

megainvest:
Are you serious? 33% in one day? See madness!

let see how tomorrow go be for oando nse grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
This JSE get as e be.............33% in a trading day.........Does that even make sense?...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
angelo82:
This JSE get as e be.............33% in a trading day.........Does that even make sense?...........
When you think of the green, remember the red. 70% of todays trades happened at +100% up from Fridays close, yet it closed at +33%. Thats an intraday loss of 33%.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FreeStuffsNG, handsomebolanle and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.