Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10862928 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
NBL and nestle div loading. 1.2 and 1 naira

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
What is the implication of FCMB auditing their Q3 result?
I mean any reasons/advantages they may have in choosing to carry this out?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Manonamission:

"FCMB Group Plc Announces a Delay in the Release of its Nine-Months 2015 Results,
due to its Interim Audit
LAGOS, NIGERIA – 22 October 2015: FCMB Group Plc (Bloomberg: FCMB) announces that its ninemonths
ended 30 September 2015 (3Q15) Results will be delayed due to its interim audit.
FCMB Group Plc would like to inform the investment community, of the commencement of
the interim audit of First City Monument Bank Ltd as at 30 September 2015, by KPMG, the
bank’s auditors. For this reason, the 3Q15 results will be delayed.
The Audited Results will be released on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and to the investment
community upon conclusion of KPMG’s audit. As always, please do not hesitate to contact the
investor relations team if you have any enquiries.
Best wishes,
For further information, please contact:
Ori Rewane: Head - Investor Relations, FCMB Group Plc
Tel: +234 (0) 1 279 3030 and +234 (0) 1 279 30 33
Email: orighoye.rewane@fcmb.com
Patrick Iyamabo: Chief Financial Officer, FCMB Group Plc
Email: patrick.iyamabo@fcmb.com
OR institutionalinvestorrelations@fcmb.com"

Hope FCMB is not following the footsteps of OANDO.hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mpeace:
I didn't buy Guardian today. Pls check for me. My full name is Jubril Adewale Tinubu.
Sorry, na your name be number one on the list. No be only dat, both the NSE and investor victims dey call for your head.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
megainvest:
See FBNH selling at sub N5! How can you forgive yourself if you miss this opportunity? Just grab it. Grab your copy nowwwwwwwww #MoneyDoublingThings2016 grin grin grin

Sold N6:20k with 13% profit 2mths ago now repurchased all the units @N4:98k cool

NSE is can be very sweet if it didnt go against you so this not a recommendation ooooooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Sold N6:20k with 13% profit 2mths ago now repurchased all the units @N4:98k cool

NSE is can be very sweet if it didnt go against you so this not a recommendation ooooooo. grin

If na somebody else now he/she go hug the stock die.

#london investment advice tinz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Born2berich:
You go fear offloading na grin grin grin

Who dey buy this oando stock wey released poor result ..offloading neva begins o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
mercylicious:
I will surely align with the cowboys whenever the price of their stocks go down.
Afriprud, ubcap, Uba, transcorp and maybe access.

They know how to spring surprises when u least expect it.

I almost agree but where OANDO?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
lancee:

Who dey buy this oando stock wey released poor result ..offloading neva begins o

Have you read this http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerian-stock-exchange-may-sanction-oando-over-delayed-results/224596/

Better remove sentiments and offload this useless stock on time. Anyways the decision is yours. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Born2berich:
Have you read this http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerian-stock-exchange-may-sanction-oando-over-delayed-results/224596/

Better remove sentiments and offload this useless stock on time. Anyways the decision is yours. smiley

grin grin no be sentiment sir .. watching , it will be in bits

Nse .ke .no be naija ...after pple money don vanish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
I can see my complaints via tweeter touched NSe and SEC concerning oando...Will fire them some more so that they can sit up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Born2berich:
I can see my complaints via tweeter touched NSe and SEC concerning oando...Will fire them some more so that they can sit up

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
lancee:

grin grin no be sentiment sir .. watching , it will be in bits

Nse .ke .no be naija ...after pple money don vanish
E be like say you are Audacious. grin
Uncle wale go like people like you wella grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
All FBNH bonus credited.................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
lancee:

it is peterichy the bad news .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
lancee:

it is peterichy&manie the bad news .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Born2berich:
E be like say you are Audacious. grin
Uncle wale go like people like you wella grin

grin grin.. na u dey on 3% s
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
myjoy084:

Good day Sir. Attached below is my gift for BNSITLs as we are preparing to say goodbye to 2015...Don't stop believing!
JAH BLESS . one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
angelo82:
All FBNH bonus credited.................

Meritrade is not showing mine yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
megainvest:

Meritrade is not showing mine yet.

Maybe you should ask them to check.............................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Born2berich:

Cool down they are going to pay fine for their delays, and that might not affect their stock much.

Remember FBNH also paid fines to CBN recently.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:

Cool down they are going to pay fine for their delays, and that might not affect their stock much.

Remember FBNH also paid fines to CBN recently.

This news item is not significant enough to affect the floor price negatively in my view. You will be amazed at the number of listed companies on the exchange that are yet to file their 2014 audited results. They are fined but it's not heavy.
What should cause sleeplessness for Oando faithfuls is if SEC wakes up to their duty and investigate, if there was any insider trading prior to the release of the result. I think I read somewhere that it might happen. For the overall good of everyone,let's hope SEC can actually bite and not just bark.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
DeRuggedProf:
What is the implication of FCMB auditing their Q3 result?
I mean any reasons/advantages they may have in choosing to carry this out?

Actually, I feel auditing Q3 doesn't make much sense because in another 3 months, you would have to call on the auditors again. For me, I am inclined to think that a corporate action is in the offing. The bank might want to reorganize their capital or capitalize their profits ahead of FY end. This too doesn't make much sense. That should have been done at H1. Whatever reasons the board might have, they just can not wait till FY end to do it. I recently took position in this bank and my opinion might be biased. Please do not act.

spicytayomic:

Hope FCMB is not following the footsteps of OANDO.hmmmm
If you are referring to the delay in releasing their result,No. You have 3months grace to present an audited result on the floor of the exchange (extendable to 4 months as was the case of FY end 2014).
If it's loss/impairment palaver, I no know o. I am not a seer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
@manonamission I have seen ur informative link regarding fcmb. It is not usual that a company will want their Q3 result audited before presentation.this normally happens within the H1 when a company want a corporate action maybe interim dividend, i stand to be corrected. Fcmb action to audit their Q3 is rare and complete alien to tradition of quoted companies in Nse. I hope something is not fishing?

Caveat: I am exposed to fcmb. Never buy or sell based on my assertion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Manonamission:

This news item is not significant enough to affect the floor price negatively in my view. You will be amazed at the number of listed companies on the exchange that are yet to file their 2014 audited results. They are fined but it's not heavy.
What should cause sleeplessness for Oando faithfuls is if SEC wakes up to their duty and investigate, if there was any insider trading prior to the release of the result. I think I read somewhere that it might happen. For the overall good of everyone,let's hope SEC can actually bite and not just bark.

We all know that SEC is also involved in match fixing on the NSE, that why they can't bite any company.

Just look at Oando gains this week despite losses.

Stock market, can be very irrational.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:42am On Nov 05, 2015
BREAKING NEWS

The Corporation noted that the initiative to ensure zero fuel queues has been bolstered with the approval by the Federal Government for the immediate payment of N413 billion to oil marketers as outstanding payment for subsidy claims.

“It is our belief that with the outstanding payment due to Oil Marketers now assured, the marketers and other downstream players will join hands with the NNPC to guarantee that the nation remains wet with petroleum products all year round,’’ the Corporation said

[http://www.nta.ng/2015/11/04/fg-approves-payment-of-n413bn-to-oil-marketers/]

[http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-approves-immediate-payment-of-n413bn-subsidy-claims/224745/]

$2billion dollars no doubt this news will surely trigger a BULL smiley

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2015
The lyrics of this KENNY ROGERS musical video explains the intrigues of the STOCK MARKET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X7Sx62plCw

1.You got to know when to HOLD ON.

2.know when to FOLD ON.

3.know when to WALK AWAY.

4.know when to RUN.

5.you don't count your MONEY when you're sitting at the TABLE coz there will be time enough for counting when the DEAL is done. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2015
Increased liquidity,
Rates on T.Bills low,
Subidy payment approved,
Stock prices on record lows....

I smell a strong bull!!!...

If only oil prices can recover a little ... sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: megawealth01, SAK, handsomebolanle, MaXTeXJaX, Audacius, Umargarr(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.