Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11027516 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (7802) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
i bout this land for oando and fbnh shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Fayemi's portfolio shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
[http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-11/opec-challenges-shale-afresh-as-iraq-crude-floods-gulf-of-mexico]

OPEC’s latest challenge to U.S. shale oil producers would be about two miles long, lined end to end, and weigh almost 3 million metric tons. It’s due to reach American ports this month.

Iraq, the fastest-growing producer within the 12-nation group, loaded as many as 10 tankers in the past several weeks to deliver crude to U.S. ports in November, ship-tracking and charters compiled by Bloomberg show.

Assuming they arrive as scheduled, the 19 million barrels being hauled would mark the biggest monthly influx from Iraq since June 2012, according to Energy Information Administration figures.

The cargoes show how competition for sales among members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is spilling out into global markets, intensifying competition with U.S. producers whose own output has retreated since summer

Iraq, pumping the most since at least 1962 amid competition among OPEC nations to find buyers, is discounting prices to woo customers. The U.S. may increasingly become one of them after its own output dropped by as much as 500,000 barrels a day since June.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
DeRuggedProf:
shocked shocked shocked Fayemi's portfolio shocked shocked shocked
Sir, I am a geologist. This nations fortunes can be turned around, if solid minerals are our only resource.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
locodemy:

I am really getting this stock interesting.it is a stock to use to make cool cash.buy at 5.99,sell at 8.70.Now it is like buy at 4.50 then wait to sell at 6.00.i think this is where my #500,000 will go.This december will be sweet.

It's actually heading to sub N4 and on the long run SHARE RECONSTRUCTION will take place.

For now any money you areant ready to gamble away don't put in OANDO.

I don talk my own.

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ministers Name:

President Muhammadu Buhari has finally announced the long-awaited portfolios of ministers, who were sworn in on Wednesday, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

President Buhari named himself Minister of Petroleum, while Ibe Kachikwu (Delta State) was named Minister of State (Petroleum).

See full list of their Portfolios:

1. Chris Ngige – (Anambra) Minister of Labour & Employment

2. Kayode Fayemi- (Ekiti) Minister of Solid Minerals
3. Rotimi Amaechi – (Rivers) Minister of Transportation
4. Babatunde Fashola -(Lagos) Minister of Power, Works and Housing
5. Abdulrahman Dambazau- (Kano) Minister of Interior

6. Aisha Alhassan – (Taraba) Minister of Women Affairs
7. Ogbonaya Onu- (Ebonyi) Minister of Science and Technology
8. Kemi Adeosun – (Ogun) Minister of Finance

9. Abubakar Malami – (Kebbi)
10. Sen Hadi Sirika – (Katsina) Minister of State, Aviation
11. Barr. Adebayo Shittu – (Oyo)
12. Suleiman Adamu – (Jigawa)

13. Solomon Dalong – (Plateau) Minister for Youth and Sports
14. Ibe Kachikwu – (Delta) Minister of State, Petroleum
15. Osagie Ehanire – (Edo) Minister of State, Health
16. Audu Ogbeh – (Benue) Minister of Agriculture

17. Udo Udo Udoma – (Akwa Ibom) Minister of Budget & National Planning

18. Lai Mohammed – (Kwara) Minister of Information

19. Amina Mohammed – (Gombe)

20. Ibrahim Usman Jibril – (Nasarawa)

21. Hajia Khadija Bukar Ibrahim- (Yobe)

22. Cladius Omoleye Daramola (Ondo)

23. Prof Anthony Onwuka (Imo) Minister of State, Education

24. Geoffrey Onyema (Enugu)

25. Dan Ali (Zamfara) Minister of Defence

26. Barr James Ocholi (Kogi) Minister of Justice and Attorney General

27. Zainab Ahmed (Kaduna) Minister of State Budget and National Planning

28. Okechukwu Enelamah (Abia) Trade, Investment & Industry

29. Muhammadu Bello (Adamawa) Minister of Federal Capital Territory

30. Mustapha Baba Shehuri (Bornu)

31. Aisha Abubakar (Sokoto) Minister of State, Trade & Investment

32. Heineken Lokpobiri (Bayelsa)

33. Adamu Adamu (Bauchi) Minister of Education

34. Isaac Adewole (Osun) Minister of Health

35. Abubakar Bawa Bwari (Niger)

36. Pastor Usani Uguru (Cross River) Minister of Niger Delta

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/breaking-buhari-names-himself-minister-of-petroleum/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dead Cat Bounce.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
locodemy:

I am really getting this stock interesting.it is a stock to use to make cool cash.buy at 5.99,sell at 8.70.Now it is like buy at 4.50 then wait to sell at 6.00. i think this is where my #500,000 will go. This december will be sweet.
Dont worry..After another year of long suffering na like this you go look because of Oando.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Born2berich:
Dont worry..After another year of long suffering na like this you go look because of Oando.

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!! HABA.......GOD FORBID.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
locodemy:

Bros, no be curse oooh. It is just a friendly warning( many investors hands have been burnt, so dont fall a victim too). You better listen as advised..There are far better stocks to look out for like GTB, zenith, Afriprud, and UBA etc...Wait until the prices hit low then take position...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Born2berich:
Bros, no be curse oooh. It is just a friendly warning( many investors hands have been burnt, so dont fall a victim too). You better listen as advised..There are far better stocks to look out for like GTB, zenith, Afriprud, and UBA etc...Wait until the prices hit low then take position...

CONFIRMED.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=Born2berich post=39908831]Bros, no be curse oooh. It is just a friendly warning( many investors hands have been burnt, so dont fall a victim too). You better listen as advised..There are far better stocks to look out for like GTB, zenith, Afriprud, and UBA etc...Wait until the prices hit low then take position...[/quote

Good.pls is insurance stocks like Aiico,Nem and continental good to buy also?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=locodemy post=39909104][/quote]Custodian is the only insurance stock i can recommend... Just wait patiently for the bearish season then plant, while you wait to reap during the harvest season (Bull). smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
What exactly is happening with FO. The bidds are higher than the offer price yet no sale.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
ifeykay:
What exactly is happening with FO. The bidds are higher than the offer price yet no sale.
The bids are lower than the offer price hence no sale...See image;

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Born2berich:
Custodian is the only insurance stock i can recommend... Just wait patiently for the bearish season then plant, while you wait to reap during the harvest season (Bull). smiley

Good too expensive, someone may try Mansard
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Why is it that the bear no dey affect insurance sector?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
locodemy:

I am really getting this stock interesting.it is a stock to use to make cool cash.buy at 5.99,sell at 8.70.Now it is like buy at 4.50 then wait to sell at 6.00.i think this is where my #500,000 will go.This december will be sweet.

Oga shine your eyes o.

Oando is not for the faint minded investor.

You can either loose big or win big in this Oando volatility.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kingcharlesD(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oando closed today at 7.66 naira per share. Hmmm, with the way Ivan seeing things its likely will close around #3 per share by the end of 2015.
And that will be a good time for investors to move in massively to buy ......
And by H1 or Q2 of 2016 the oil price might bounce to a bullish direction....
OBAGADAFFI:

Oga shine your eyes o.

Oando is not for the faint minded investor.

You can either loose big or win big in this Oando volatility.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kingcharlesD(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Anyway i agree with you on the huge debt acquired by oando, which can be one of the factor affecting is share price now, but the major factors is the fall of the crude oil in global market whichbcurrently on $46.4 per barrel another factor is the dwindling of nigeria economy which is generally affecting the NSE capital market, nigeria economy which is yet to be address by FG and CBN.. some companies in Nigeria and even international companies in America, china as the case may be are owing some certain amount, may be by loan they acquired.... so some companies listed on NSE are owning and yet they still make some little profit despite all the unfavourable conditions stated above that might be a huge factor affecting the capital or equity market....
Nigeria so much depend on oil. 90% of the nation economy is based on crude oil export.... this is what affecting our equity market generally.
I think those are quote author=OBAGADAFFI post=39902814]

Depending on your definition of Long term.

But i would not advice anybody to do LONG TERM with Oando, until they clear that huge debt and return to profitability.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
passwelle:

Sir, I am a geologist. This nations fortunes can be turned around, if solid minerals are our only resource.
Abeg, make dey turn around start with MULTIVERSE RESOURCES. I no go mind if dem discover Gold, Diamond and Platinum.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
passwelle:

Abeg, make dey turn around start with MULTIVERSE RESOURCES. I no go mind if dem discover Gold, Diamond and Platinum..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Market moves with time. When I posted that they were bids at 285 while offers were 282.50 yet no sale. Earlier before then there were 9000 bid size at 282.50 and offer at 282.50 yet no sale. Learning next time I will need to screen capture it.
Born2berich:
The bids are lower than the offer price hence no sale...See image;
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
passwelle:

True but don't forget that is barring corruption.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
kingcharlesD:
Oando closed today at 7.66 naira per share. Hmmm, with the way Ivan seeing things its likely will close around #3 per share by the end of 2015.
And that will be a good time for investors to move in massively to buy ......
And by H1 or Q2 of 2016 the oil price might bounce to a bullish direction....

It might not get to N3.

This stock is highly unpredictable.

To make profit from stocks like Oando, you need to target its "bottomed out" and "Ceiling" points.

We just past through season one, their are more seasons coming.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
hotcake:

True but don't forget that is barring corruption.
Very well said Sir. But watch this space, I am very optimistic. Things will change in our land in that regards. With a revitalized EFCC, ICPC, FIRS, and BVN in place in the financial services sector (with Banks flagging cash deposits and withdrawals). Things will no longer be business as usual wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
PETERiCHY:

It's actually heading to sub N4 and on the long run SHARE RECONSTRUCTION will take place.

For now any money you areant ready to gamble away don't put in OANDO.

I don talk my own.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Ok go out let others talk there own .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
locodemy:

AMEN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Born2berich:
Custodian is the only insurance stock i can recommend... Just wait patiently for the bearish season then plant, while you wait to reap during the harvest season (Bull). smiley
True!

A "pigeon" once whispered that the stock would not cross below 4NGN for a long while as the "eagles" are ready to defend it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (7802) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Autophys1, bassEQ2000, Zagee, zendi, emmasoft(m), Payunsin, handsomebolanle and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.