Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10890732 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TEMITOPE8037: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2015
Hello everyone, pls i just want to know how secure meritrade website is? I hope it cant be hacked?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2015
freeman67:

I called Morgan about this bonus on Wednesday 11/11/12 and was told that Morgan customers have not been credited. They said its alphabetical. Mayb first Registrar have not gotten to M yet.

Ok thanks bro for this info.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2015
EduC:

Diversity(I believe you know what that means) teaches tolerance and respect for other people's religion irrespective of your personal view. Please continue with your secular life, but kindly respect other religions.
Tell that to the victims of the Paris terrorists attacks. That's one of the things diversity of religions gets you.

In any case, I can't see where I disrespected anybody. He pasted a fable as truth to teach a false lesson, and I pointed it out to him. How is that disrespect?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
joseph1013:
Tell that to the victims of the Paris terrorists attacks. That's one of the things diversity of religions gets you.

In any case, I can't see where I disrespected anybody. He pasted a fable as truth to teach a false lesson, and I pointed it out to him. How is that disrespect?

Laughable...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
mercylicious:
Offering time! Overcomers time!

Oya, make una bring the money, na me go count am, na me go pay am to the bank .

My SITL, I thought it's offering time - blessing time. I hope u never fall from faith. Abeg u still deh Awka.?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DonBillah: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jejebaba:

That is not true, my broker is Valueline Sec & Inv. Mine HAS been credited since.
Ok thanks bro for this info.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kingcharlesD(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
How ? Tell me .............you better know what you are saying........
Youngzedd:
I think this pro-biafra protest have an impact on NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
http://energymixreport.com/glut-forces-biggest-weekly-oil-price-loss-in-eight-months/

BUSINESS & FINANCE , UPSTREAM
BY EDITOR ON NOV 15, 2015
RELATED POSTS
Glut forces biggest weekly oil
price loss in eight months
Oil slumped again on Friday, extending the
week’s loss to the largest in eight months,
as swelling storage of crude on both land
and sea pressured prices, Reuters reports.
Brent, the global benchmark for oil, settled
down 45 cents at $43.61 a barrel, as the
December contract which served as the
front-month expired. It lost nearly $4 on
the week. U.S. crude finished down $1.01
at $40.74, losing $3.65 on the week.
Oil prices have fallen in seven of the last
eight sessions, with losses accelerating
after U.S. government data on Thursday
affirmed a seventh weekly rise in U.S.
crude inventories that took stockpiles near
April’s record highs. Adding more pressure
to prices, data on Friday showed the first
rise in the U.S. oil rig count in 11 weeks.
The International Energy Agency (IEA) said
there was a record 3 billion barrels of
crude and oil products in tanks worldwide.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
kingcharlesD:
How ? Tell me .............you better know what you are saying........

To foreign investors.

Don't you know that protest is a threat to the nation peace and unity?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 12:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Drops For The First Time Since 2014...

http://www.proshareng.com/reports/8903.html

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/

http://thenationonlineng.net/inflation-rate-marginally-lower-in-october/

Have a bullish trading weekdays ahead. Don't forget to pray for the peace of the world and other countries affected by terrorist acts!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:04am On Nov 16, 2015
"Brent is heading to $20 per barrel"

*ThE OcToPuS *
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:20am On Nov 16, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 5:49am On Nov 16, 2015
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 6:40am On Nov 16, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2015
Getting ready for today's trade.

Parking some.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2015
PETERiCHY:
"Brent is heading to $20 per barrel"

*ThE OcToPuS *
Abeg, help us pray against it. Man need money for this Xmas o. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2015
Please am experiencing difficult login in to itrade platform this morning. Is anyone having similar experience.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2015
The octopus has spoken.

But of a truth, wahala dey for our oil MKT.

The earlier we have refinery with enough capacity, the better.

Meanwhile, there is scarcity of fuel this side.
It sold 140 yesterday . its selling 180/200 naira today. Thank God light has improved, else we for dey hear nwii.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2015
angrybull:
@manonamission I have seen ur informative link regarding fcmb. It is not usual that a company will want their Q3 result audited before presentation.this normally happens within the H1 when a company want a corporate action maybe interim dividend, i stand to be corrected. Fcmb action to audit their Q3 is rare and complete alien to tradition of quoted companies in Nse. I hope something is not fishing?

Caveat: I am exposed to fcmb. Never buy or sell based on my assertion.

I think this is due to their current holding company structure.
FBNH opted to audit their Q3 too sometime ago, I don't know if they eventually jettisoned the idea.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimchris247(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2015
Same here,
ogoo4real:
Please am experiencing difficult login in to itrade platform this morning. Is anyone having similar experience.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2015
If you have Skye bank in your portfolio...
You might want to dump it now...
Not too good news is about to hit the market.. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Yes I am having similar experience saying your connection is not private.
Kindly let me know if it's resolved.
Thanks.
ogoo4real:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Pls house , is morgan website working
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Morgan is not working, Technical issues bla bla bla this early monday morning angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Jejebaba:
Yes I am having similar experience saying your connection is not private.
Kindly let me know if it's resolved.
Thanks.

Yeah, that was the message I got too with chrome. So I just switched to Mozilla which gave me the option of adding an exception for a trusted site.

I dey market they wait for una cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2015
735i:
If you have Skye bank in your portfolio...
You might want to dump it now...
Not too good news is about to hit the market.. sad

Please what's this news about?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2015
Manonamission:

Yeah, that was the message I got too with chrome. So I just switched to Mozilla which gave me the option of adding an exception for a trusted site.

I dey market they wait for una cheesy

But Mozilla says that may be someone is trying to impersonate the site. Me I am afraid so I did not continue. I hope Morgan will soon resolve the issue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2015
coolcool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Meritrade is not working too.....................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2015
angelo82:
Meritrade is not working too.....................

Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Terrorists

Really?..............Or they don't us to sell with all panic news about banks.................

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cation(m), wuwu2, eudoh940(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.