Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10897157 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Youngzedd:
FBNH grin

I don JI......

Welcome aboard.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Someone should please help with bid and offer status for FCMB. If possible, a screen shot will be perfect. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Morgan no allow me trade today o..... See Missed Oportunities
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
9free:
Morgan no allow me trade today o..... See Missed Oportunities

Go to www.morgancapitalgroup.com and open I trade from there. Its on top right.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Raider76:

Welcome aboard.

Are you sure you will not use speed to JO ?If you are sure of your JI,gudluck i wish you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
see as fbnh just hold all most all the stocks down .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
locodemy:

Are you sure you will not use speed to JO ?If you are sure of your JI,gudluck i wish you.

I don't know oo. I just hope I will JO with some profit. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Raider76:

I don't know oo. I just hope I will JO with some profit. tongue

ok o.i dont know if you have seen a molue that begot fire.na fast fast people they use dey jump out.i will give it two weeks gap then i will join at #4.10kobo then JO at your #5.00 entry price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JAS10: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
locodemy:

ok o.i dont know if you have seen a molue that begot fire.na fast fast people they use dey jump out.i will give it two weeks gap then i will join at #4.10kobo then JO at your #5.00 entry price.

Ghetto dream. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
locodemy:

Why do you sound so much like a certain Immanuello?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
dadem:

Why do you sound so much like a certain Immanuello?

Immanuello ke,,,,, Immanuello i know will never want to put good money on bad OandO market grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
currentprice:

Immanuello ke,,,,, Immanuello i know will never want to put good money on bad OandO market grin

True grin

But they both sure share the same appetite for wanting to buy at 'car parked' prices grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
dadem:

True grin

But they both sure share the same appetite for wanting to buy at 'car parked' prices grin

they emotionally held up at car park at the end grin grin grin grin. Wapic stuck imanuello jijo money since 1865 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
currentprice:

they emotionally held up at car park at the end grin grin grin grin. Wapic stuck imanuello jijo money since 1865 grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
PETERiCHY:
[http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/buhari-seeks-senate-approval-to-borrow-n2-10-trn/]

Enjoy the CHANJI cool
Am enjoying it oooooo.......more than the dusty whirlwind of Dubia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
I really want to buy UBA but the price movement is too dull for me.

Not good for JIJO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
currentprice:

Abeg no talk of WAPIC.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
I hope I am not being too stupid. I got out of GT at 23.50 (17% up) and entered FBNH at 5.00 with the money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Raider76:
I hope I am not being too stupid. I got out of GT at 23.50 (17% up) and entered FBNH at 5.00 with the money.

silly? no no no not at all.when you have a small hair cut then that is when you will talk of being silly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:32am On Nov 19, 2015
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/18/oil-cracks-40-on-global-supply-glut-may-head-to-30.html

U.S. oil futures sank below the key $40-per-barrel level, and now crude could test August lows and possibly fall into the low $30s per barrel.

The latest U.S. government data show that oil supplies continue to build, though at a slower pace in the past week than in the prior week.

But the figures reinforced that the global oil supply glut — with some 3 billion barrels stockpiled worldwide — is showing no signs of abating.

West Texas Intermediate futures for December briefly slipped to $39.91 in Wednesday afternoon trading, the first time below $40 since oil touched $37.75 per barrel in August. WTI futures closed at $40.75.

"I think the report just continues to underscore that we're awash in oil, and there's nothing seemingly changing. Production is still above 9.1 million.

We're 120 million barrels above the five-year average in U.S. crude stocks," said Gene McGillian, analyst with Tradition Energy.

"I really thought when the market broke below the $43 level, that really opened the window to the six-year lows."

McGillian expects to see oil drop next to the $37.75-per-barrel level, and if it breaks that, the next stop could be in the low $30s.

The EIA said it was the eighth straight weekly build, to 487.3 million barrels, just under the record 490.9 million barrels in April.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 6:37am On Nov 19, 2015
See shocked the stock bear above.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ebonyls: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2015
True the provision of enabling environment is paramount as this will enable businesses work better and be able to access requirements funding.
Farm g is a business.
Infrastructure challenges. Mamechanisation at the small holder level with very simple hand held and motorised told to ease labour intensive nature of farming supported with improved extension support services and coordinated market will change the landscape
When transportation infrastructure is improved a bit and the multiple illegal taxation on roads is dealt with....the farmers can get even more from

I honestly wish the President the very best because I believe he means well.But then I strongly believe he needs do so many things differently. I have read headlines like this many times before. It doesn't work for many obvious reasons. As foolish as it may sound, to me its like launching a loan for stock traders. Farmers are businessmen. A businessman have several needs from different sources. What every serious businessman needs from the government is the provision of enabling environment for his business to strive.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mickey45: 7:12am On Nov 19, 2015
megainvest:

Welcome.

IMHO, divestment of Gas and Power will potentially be Oando's greatest strategic mistake! Gas and Power is where the future of Nigeria is. What else will be left of Oando after. Happy investing.

Oil is really taking a beating now, and Gas is already on it's way up. Oando should be able to leverage up on Gas and power, their CNG biz too seems to be smiling these days.
I'd expect them to divest some of their crude assets but who ever knows with Oando? Still wondering the sense in that Conoco Phillips buy-over.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2015
mickey45:

Oil is really taking a beating now, and Gas is already on it's way up. Oando should be able to leverage up on Gas and power, their CNG biz too seems to be smiling these days.
I'd expect them to divest some of their crude assets but who ever knows with Oando? Still wondering the sense in that Conoco Phillips buy-over.
what of this
Resolution 5: Approval for the Divestment of Interest in the Gas & Power Business
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2015
Person go just wake up come here to blow grammar.

Nawaaa, what's wrong with summary
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogajoe(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Gud day bnstl pls what is the newly introduce Trade Smart by the NSE all about
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mickey45: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2015
soloniger:
what of this
Resolution 5: Approval for the Divestment of Interest in the Gas & Power Business

I wouldn't take that to mean the entire Gas and power chain, perhaps the power part though. And that'll make sense given the hiccups in revenue collection by the DisCos
Holding on to upstream assets can be excused given the near-nothing price they'd have to let off as at now vis-a-vis how much they acquired same.

Only recently has OandO's share price really began to reflect the company's true financial condition.
Plus I don't think they give that much hoot about shareholders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2015
born 2be rich, can this happen today access bank is about to over take fbnh? . please whats the name of person/company that buy dangflour?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ernie4life(m), USAfall2024, Adinije(f), ayft(m), Babynerd, sterlingD(m), lasisi(m), megawealth01, Zegra, Entrepreneurrr and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.