Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024171 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
ukay2:

My brother....the thing tired me oooh
I Don check my p.o.box tired I no see am..
APR not helping matter...said I should wait for it.

My oga, make una help us talk to them to send our 2015 UBA dividend warrant

My joy, Angelo8, gbolahol, Elai etc
Spoke with Ashade he said they start to send warrants from the smallest to the largest dividends. so if you've not received yours you now know why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mpeace:
If they actually paid that TSA fine, then be sure that this years profit had been exhausted.
Guess he boarded "ship" quite early UBA fine is 9% of pat and skye bank fine is 33% of earnings so far, so the further decline of its share price in this stockmarket down turn should't be a surprise. Just like with UBA it will stabilise soon. I had actually been contemplating the price to begin to reverse from somewhere at N1.51

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Be thankful and be happy irrespective of what is going on in your life. There's always a reason for your existence! Happiness is the key!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
so unity bank has enter to kobo,kobo i said last week ? any way is time for skye and obi to follow but so fmn can dance like this ? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
myjoy084:
Be thankful and be happy irrespective of what is going on in your life. There's always a reason for your existence! Happiness is the key!
And the best investment in life is to have BIBLE and read it every day and keep the law grin ONE LOVE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Elai147:

You can send the forms directly to the Registrars. It is not mandatory that your stockbrokers must sign the e-dividend forms. Just make sure you have your bank's stamp and signature on the forms before you send them to the Registrars (ensure you use a registered post).

If you purchased the shares via secondary market, you must ask your stockbrokers to process a share transfer form for each stock purchased. You will have to sign a portion of the form and send it back to your broker for processing. Ask your broker to email you the form and tell you exactly where to sign. Since you must process a share transfer form (via your broker) for each of these stocks, I would advise you to also process your e-dividend forms via your broker to make it easier for you. This means you will have to send both the e-dividend and share transfer forms to your broker. Alternatively, and to be on a safer side, send all e-dividend and share transfer forms to your broker to process for you, and also send another set of e-dividend forms directly to each of the Registrars. This way, the e-dividend forms will most likely get to the Registrars. In Naija, it is possible for you to send a post by registered mail and it will not get to its destination and will not be returned to you as undelivered (it has happened to me severally). This could explain why the registrars are yet to receive the e-dividend forms sent by your broker and it is also the reason I am advising you send forms to both the Registrars and your broker.

I am not sure of any bank that has commenced this. Don't waste your time waiting for a bank that may never adopt this e-DMMS system. Don't forget this is Naija. Banks hardly take CBN's warning serious on important issues let alone one e-DMMS portal thing.

when I did mine a few years ago (2010/11 ish) there was no such requirement. Bank stamp then straight to the Registrars. I don't rely on my stockbrokers for such. Even if they are required to endorse the mandate, I'll make sure I take it to the Regs myself.

I reside outside Nigeria, hence it will be a very expensive story to entertain from the brokers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
Born2berich:

Access has provoked the elephant. FBNH now N5

Someone posted a website link some time ago where one can check which institutions are selling or buying a particular stock.

@All, anyone who has that link should please post it here. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
gbolah4real:

UBA's value should be above N8, so yes in a major bull expect UBA to head towards N6

Thanks SIR
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Elai147:

Someone posted a website link some time ago where one can check which institutions are selling or buying a particular stock.

Think i did , i will have to go check ..have forgotten that website

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Born2berich:

Access has provoked the elephant. FBNH now N5

RELOADING @ 4.80 ..Lazy stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
let FBNH not send people to early grave, current price #4.78
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
There's an inferno on the mountain,
FBNH now 4.8
net offer of about 72m

Egwu ndi o kara obi (not a dance for the faint-hearted)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bewere of week end bull
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin
Chibuking81:
cheesy what of my boy peterichy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Think so foreign investors dumped Fbnh , some local investors are trying to mop up ..but they need to do more ..not easy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
bigjay01:
FBNH now 4.8
net offer of about 72m

it is now #4.76
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chibuking81:

bigjay01:
FBNH now 4.8
net offer of about 72m

Something is obviously wrong with FBNH. The huge volumes on offer in the past few days is definitely saying something... Perhaps some people are trying to drag the price down in order to mop up later or they know something we don't.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
lancee:
Think so foreign investors dumped Fbnh , some local investors are trying to mop up ..but they need to do more ..not easy

Enough cross trade @4.75
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Elai147:

Enough cross trade @4.75

yeah observed ..some pple re mopping ..or are they trying to drag the price down or something

see 5M unit @ 4.80 bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Elai147:

That link will be useful.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
so at the end first is ?cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chibuking81:
it is now #4.76
those that bought fbnh today @ #4.76k are free to sell @ #4.95k without any lose or gain.
So @ today's closing price of #4.99 the person has seen 4k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Intendy:

those that bought fbnh today @ #4.76k are free to sell @ #4.95k without any lose or gain.

Lets see to what extent the MMs are prepared to ensure the CP hovers around 5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by walterhova(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hello mates, pls I have an idle fund of 800,000 plus and I am looking for an investment platform. I'm not into investment infact I don't know anything about investment. I need. Advice and directions on how to invest. I want a long time investment say 4-5years and a profit of atleat same amount every year. Help pls. Thank you all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Intendy:

their names please.
Diamond Bank, Opebi
GTB, Alausa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
chillykelly86:
Diamond Bank, Opebi GTB, Alausa
thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Intendy:

remember that some bought @ #5.00 last week and the price went up to #5.62 same day been last Friday, but on Monday, traffic did not allow people to take their profit. Same might happen tomorrow, truly all is not well with Nigeria stock exchange market. FBNH might be heading to #3.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chibuking81:
remember that some bought @ #5.00 last week and the price when up to #5.62 same day at the end of Friday business, but on Monday, traffic did not allow people to take their profit. Same might happen tomorrow, truly all is not well with Nigeria stock exchange market. FBNH might be heading to #3.
the picture I was painting is the volatility.
though its not easy to buy low everytime,but your buying price is always more important than your selling cause PROFIT IS MADE WHEN BUYING AND NOT WHEN SELLING

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
myjoy084:

Sir, you can wait for your bank to get it done for you or visit another bank (If you have another one) without going through different requirements from your different brokers. The e-dividend mandate doesn't takes much time the moment they process it and upload it to the e-DMMS portal. Your brokers will surely see it and the bank will verify what needs to be verify. Everything is done online via the portal! These will saves you time and money!

Please which banks have been able to attend to people on this e-DMMS issue?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
For those searching for Institutional investor holdings and market activities. Kindly follow the link below to view that of FBNH. Click on "movers" to see which institutional investor has bought or sold the stock in the last few months.

I actually used FBNH as an example, you can change the ticker to get information on other listed stocks.

http://markets.ft.com/research/Markets/Tearsheets/Business-profile?s=FBNH:LAG

Actually,FBNH has witnessed a massive sell down in the past few months.

CC: Born2berich , Elai147

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2zona(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.