Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11000478 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (7792) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Traders dey here kanmpe sir ... looking for opportunities again ..you have to study the mkt on how to make money ....instead of reading or commenting/Arguing on NEGATIVE NEWS grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Brothers and sisters in the Lord I greet you all.

DANGSUGAR or Flourmill

Which one do you recommend?

Any other fundamental non oil and banking stocks Will be appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hello my ppl,
How MKT today? I've been very very busy of late. I missed out off flour jijo.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
NSE re-basing people's knowledge of stock market since Pa Ewumi was born
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AkinadeDare: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
bigass:

Buhari did not alone kill NSE, Corruption in previous government also killed it.

This country is beyond remedy.

Canada Australia Here i come
An exagerration I guess, this country is not beyond remedy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:07am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 4:16am On Dec 16, 2015
AkinadeDare:
It is a big exageration.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2015
AkinadeDare:

Seconded, Nigeria is blessed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2015
[Congressional Leaders Agree to Lift 40-Year Ban on Oil Exports - WSJ] http://www.wsj.com/articles/congressional-leaders-agree-to-lift-40-year-ban-on-oil-exports-1450242995

WASHINGTON—In a move considered unthinkable even a few months ago, congressional leaders have agreed to lift the nation’s 40-year-old ban on oil exports, a historic action that reflects political and economic shifts driven by a boom in U.S. oil drilling.

The measure allowing oil exports is at the center of a deal that Republican leaders announced late Tuesday on spending and tax legislation. However, Democrats haven't confirmed the agreement. Both the House and Senate still must pass it and President Barack Obama must sign it into law.

The deal would lift the ban, a priority for Republicans and the oil industry, and at the same time adopt environmental and renewable measures that Democrats sought. These include extending wind and solar tax credits; reauthorizing for three years a conservation fund; and excluding any measures that block major Obama administration environmental regulations, according to a GOP aide.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2015
Difficult job for Access to lead those other two stocks..............So elephant was doing a difficult job before now.............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2015
[Oil at $100? 10 'outrageous' forecasts for 2016]http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/16/oil-at-100-10-outrageous-forecasts-for-2016.html

Oil rebounding to $100 a barrel by the end of 2016? A strong euro amid quantitative easing? These are just some of the "outrageous predictions" from Saxo Bank for 2016.

The Danish investment bank's 10 "unlikely, yet perhaps underappreciated" events that could have significant consequences on the financial landscape also include the Russian ruble rising 20 percent versus the US dollar/euro basket.

The bank also suggests a meltdown in global corporate bonds could be on the cards – a claim that is perhaps not so outlandish in light of the current scare in the U.S. junk bond market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2015
angelo82:
Difficult job for Access to lead those other two stocks..............So elephant was doing a difficult job before now.............

Noticed !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
[China Has Something to Tell OPEC: Oil Prices Have Fallen Too Far - Bloomberg Business]http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-12-16/china-has-something-to-tell-opec-oil-prices-have-fallen-too-far

The world’s biggest energy consumer may have a message for OPEC.

China’s decision to suspend fuel price cuts as crude continues its decline is sending a signal to the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries that prices are too low, according to a report from Sanford C. Bernstein & Co.

The move gives oil a price floor around $38, according to the analysis.

“China’s decision to not cut refined product (gasoline, diesel) prices is a first,” analysts including Neil Beveridge wrote in the report.

The move “sends a signal to OPEC that its largest customer (China) believes that oil prices are too cheap.”

China, the world’s second-biggest oil consumer, said it will suspend fuel price cuts while crude continues to fall in order to slow consumption growth and trim automobile emissions.

Gasoline demand in the country increased 10.4 percent in the first 10 months of the year from the same period of 2014, according to the Paris-based International Energy Agency.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-12-16/europe-stocks-advance-in-countdown-to-fed-as-oil-shares-gain

With only few hours remaining before the much-awaited Federal Reserve interest-rate decision, European investors are pushing a stock rebound into a second day.

The real impact on today’s decision happened in the last seven, eight days,” said Guillermo Hernandez Sampere, who helps manage about 250 million euros ($266 million) as head of trading at MPPM EK in Eppstein, Germany. “Investors will listen very carefully to the wording from the Fed and after we digest the statement we will identify the direction of the market. What investors want to hear is that the U.S. economy is in good shape and that the speed further rate hikes will be very gradual.”
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
is tigerbrand a good consideration at the momment?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Justcul:
I think so, more pple re buying into it now. Not a buy recommendation do ur due diligence.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Justcul:

RUN!!!

Note: Do your due diligence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
joseph1013:

RUN!!!

Note: Do your due diligence

from my rough calculation, it appears he is paying about N3/share. Recall that he sold to these guys at N9.5/share about 3 yrs ago.

Not to mention that they have done a fair bit of book cleaning for him.

I am buying with him!

This is not a sell or buy recommendation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Please when will NSE close for the year. Can one still trade after Xmas but before the new year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
angelo82:
now you know .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mpeace:
Please when will NSE close for the year. Can one still trade after Xmas but before the new year.
yes . there will be no business on 24-26, 31-1 if am not wrong .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mpeace:
Friday 25 & Monday 28 December 2015 will be public holidays like wise Friday january 1 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Good evening my bnsitl.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
www.proshareng.com/news/Daily%20&%20Weekly%20Market%20Updates/Equities-market-ends-lower-despite-active-opportunistic-buy/29562
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Chibuking81:
one of my stockbroker sent message to inform me that they will close on 18 December 2015 been next tomorrow and to resume on 4th January 2016, for Xmas and new year celebration. I believe other stockbrokers may close on the same date with them, and resume also on the same date with them.
Your broker is lazy or may be he does not get big businesses, the stock exchange will be open for busines on weekdays except on 25th and 26th December 2015, and 1st January 2016.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (7792) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mills55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.