Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,907 members, 7,863,114 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11079377 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
ihedioramma:
say the truth, how much do you have?
I have a paltry sum of money to invest, let say, 10-20k. I am fully aware that most stocks are bearish now that is why I need ones that are likely to increase in worth later.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mopolchi:
I have a paltry sum of money to invest, let say, 10-20k. I am fully aware that most stocks are bearish now that is why I need ones that are likely to increase in worth later.
no money is too small.
little drop of water makes the mighty ocean.
cause of the money try afrinvest they'll take care of you.
no monthly/yearly charges thats y.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:32am On Jan 23, 2016
Intendy:
no money is too small. little drop of water makes the mighty ocean. cause of the money try afrinvest they'll take care of you. no monthly/yearly charges thats y.
What if one wants to start with 100k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 5:55am On Jan 23, 2016
No money is too small but make sure is the money you ll not be needing soon, talking from experience.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 6:50am On Jan 23, 2016
Oil above $32.....gud news
Is it likely for fcmb to touch 90k?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:01am On Jan 23, 2016
leo1234:
What if one wants to start with 100k
hope its not an emergency fund like it was asked of you here? if not,the brokerage firm still hold but you can also go for meristem securities
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 8:04am On Jan 23, 2016
Intendy:

from all I know,they have public deposit not governments own.
eg Assuming you an individual put N100m in your account in the bank, CBN policy on CRR states that N20m of the N100m will be kept in CBN.(crr @ 20%)What this means is that the bank only has N80m out of
your money to do business with. So
with TSA and CRR, there is little fund left for banks.

Thanks boss. Can you paint a scenario of the MPR at 11% as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 8:10am On Jan 23, 2016
Access bank thinks MPC will maintain status quo. What will this mean for the market if it so happens?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:11am On Jan 23, 2016
Intendy:

hope its not an emergency fund like it was asked of you here?
if not,the brokerage firm still hold but you can also go for meristem securities

Most of these firms happen to be in Lagos. I am in onitsha, can I still use them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2016
leo1234:

Most of these firms happen to be in Lagos. I am in onitsha, can I still use them?
yes,that's why most are online.
hope you know someone here operate some accounts from UAE.
I also presently don't reside in Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by adedapo1994: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2016
5 INOVATORS THAT WANTS TO MAKE YOUR LIFE SPECIAL AND BETTER earthsgeo..co.ke/2015/12/5-innovators-who-want-to-make-your-life.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2016
pls HUZ, kindly list penny stock that will apreciate fast in price.
thankz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=locodemy post=42220344][/quote]

Mehn this guy is a millionaire. I guess u have other chains of business yielding money in case someone gets trapped in the closet.

Oga 9free make we deh buy our usual 1000 unit so that this Oga will have enough to buy.

#meanwhile I'm not buying shares presently
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mfunkynation:
pls HUZ, kindly list penny stock that will apreciate fast in price.
thankz

You need to study and understand the market and stop looking for quick money. The stock market is a market with a lot of up and down which requires mastery of investment techniques to operate in. Many have burnt their fingers and many will still burn. Even yours truly is not excluded. However, with my knowledge and mastery of the market, it happens no more.

Back to your question, I will want to rephrase it this way; what are the penny stocks with growth or value potential. Growth stocks include transcorp, tigerbrands, diamond bank, Skye, Mansard, livestock feed, UBA etc.. Stocks like FBNH, Oando, CCNN, dangote sugar, NAHCO amongst others represent value stocks.

All the best.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sell! Sell!! Sell!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Intendy:
yes,that's why most are online. hope you know someone here operate some accounts from UAE. I also presently don't reside in Lagos.
Ok. Thanks for the information.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
The more you look, the less you see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
megainvest:
Sell! Sell!! Sell!!! angry

The Sell ambassadors have taken a vacation. Meanwhile where is our oyel journalist
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
@ Intendy please can you compare meristem afrinvest? From my little research, afrinvest seems to have more online presence. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
leo1234:
@ Intendy please can you compare meristem afrinvest? From my little research, afrinvest seems to have more online presence. Thank you.
go through
www.meritrade.com for meristem and
https://www.afrinvestor.com/ for afrinvest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Intendy:
go through www.meritrade.com for meristem and https://www.afrinvestor.com/ for afrinvest
Thank you. I want to know your personal experience with their services and fees.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
leo1234:

Thank you.
I want to know your personal experience with their services and fees.
I've not had issues with my brokers and their fee are the stardard stipulated by sec.you can negociate lower charges with all brokers if you are very heavy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Coolcash1:

You need to study and understand the market and stop looking for quick money. The stock market is a market with a lot of up and down which requires mastery of investment techniques to operate in. Many have burnt their fingers and many will still burn. Even yours truly is not excluded. However, with my knowledge and mastery of the market, it happens no more.

Back to your question, I will want to rephrase it this way; what are the penny stocks with growth or value potential. Growth stocks include transcorp, tigerbrands, diamond bank, Skye, Mansard, livestock feed, UBA etc.. Stocks like FBNH, Oando, CCNN, dangote sugar, NAHCO amongst others represent value stocks.

All the best.
thankz.. pls let me knw abt ur mastery ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Intendy:

I've not had issues with my brokers and their fee are the stardard stipulated by sec.you can negociate lower charges with all brokers if you are very heavy

Where can I assess the fees stipulated by sec?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 24, 2016
MPC will keep rates the same, reduction could have been better to stimulate the economy, but they won't due to inflation, so there is a better chance of rates rising, CRR will also stay the same or they may create a window for banks to access them or reduce it. But what's going to take the pick is the devaluation of the naira.
Well, once this happens the market will experience some slide for a while. Then a small boost , during the slide (say a month after ).
Don't go in during any of these periods, the jump in ASI won't last, it declines a bit, then maintains a stable growth, go in @the second decline. Cherry pick your stocks... Focus on cement, fmcg, power and energy, and oil/gas downstream.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2016
I think they will change the exchange band a little since the ban on dollar deposit into accounts has been reversed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2016
Agbalowomeri:

The Sell ambassadors have taken a vacation. Meanwhile where is our oyel journalist

There is a lot to learn in this market. i have just come to observe that World oil price really affects the market. price movement in other exchanges also affect the market. so peterichy's post are not useless afterall.

I know u and b2br don hammer. i was able to part sell but didnt get offers for most of my stocks then, now am happier it was not sold. I have been very very busy lately and have not had time to set trades at the right time nor read updates. Also the option of good till cancel does not work on itrade any longer. I enjoyed it then, cos ur trades are automatically loaded the next day till your trades are executed or till you cancelled d trade.

I still have my cash . am afraid to enter now that the bus have moved. i also have not found a trend.
chai, if u entered transcorp at less than n1, u hammered the most.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2016
i checked my statement with morgan and i noticed the double debit for annual charges.
i have written them but yet to get feedback. What is the update on the debit?

i checked my turnover and meen, if na bank statement that is used to access loan, i go get better money . really made money for them via jijo. i was also happy with most of my trades. surprisingly, the coy i made the most jijo deal is d one that is shaving me now- fcmb.

Just to remind us of a strategy that works for Oracle. During a bearish market, look for the stock that have lost the most without any changing fundermental. They make the most money during the bull. transcorp at 98k comes to mind.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2016
rychard:
MPC will keep rates the same, reduction could have been better to stimulate the economy, but they won't due to inflation, so there is a better chance of rates rising, CRR will also stay the same or they may create a window for banks to access them or reduce it. But what's going to take the pick is the devaluation of the naira.
Well, once this happens the market will experience some slide for a while. Then a small boost , during the slide (say a month after ).
Don't go in during any of these periods, the jump in ASI won't last, it declines a bit, then maintains a stable growth, go in @the second decline. Cherry pick your stocks... Focus on cement, fmcg, power and energy, and oil/gas downstream.
You sound fairly authoritative. Should we take the devaluation as a given?
Is your confidence based on some privy info, or strong indication?
No, I'm not trying to set you up for some childish forum bashing if it comes out to the contrary.
I'm only trying to be on my guard against the likely immediate market reaction
to the release of the MPC meeting communique.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2016
Transcorp, Fbnh, flourmills and dangote sugar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2016
zendi:
You sound fairly authoritative. Should we take the devaluation as a given?
Is your confidence based on some privy info, or strong indication?
No, I'm not trying to set you up for some childish forum bashing if it comes out to the contrary.
I'm only trying to be on my guard against the likely immediate market reaction
to the release of the MPC meeting communique.

No privy info whatsoever, strongly based on market indices and price actions, sorry,but I am not concerned about bashing bro... Your position in the market is tied to your forecasting, I've made short positions based on my forecasting. Don't be naive, I'm rarely wrong, if not now then soon, it always always come true. Quote and remember me.

I'm one of the few of the traders who still make profit from the times.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rori(m), Princkez, 4willer and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.