Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10882130 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
chukyjones:
brent currently above $38

Our bulls need to drink this news for the next round. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
zendi:

I don't know if peptola understands that most people here are on the itrading engine.
We monitor our trades as they monitor the BP of patients in intensive care unit,
and somersault with the market as situation warrants.
As you read this, I can't tell you if I'm still with my own fcmb or not.
Leave that for the CSCS to worry about.
Afterall, a new info came out after I had bought it, the conference call report.
Suffice to say, as I mentioned earlier, we somersault with the market as situation arises.
Now, regarding transaction charges, one of my trading credos is this...
"Better to feed the broker,
Than to be fed to the bear."

By the way youngzedd, you no dey inject new money when new opportunity come up?
Na to go sell old one, even the one wey you just buy ystday? grin

My spirit said I should sell. I also saw another opportunity outside NSE too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
fxuser:

"Better to feed the broker, Than to be fed to the bear."

Arrgh . Nice

I like that quote by Zendi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Born2berich:
Oga zendi, no fall my hand ooh...No tell me say you no know wetin be Baileys whiskey drink

Oga call it Irish cream grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbz123: 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
click here [size=20pt][url]enugurealestatebiz..com[/url][/size] for details
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Just got all my 8yrs Access dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
angelo82:

Too much money for the wkend cheesy or to load next week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
Born2berich:
Oga zendi, no fall my hand ooh...No tell me say you no know wetin be Baileys whiskey drink
my brother, you know say whiskey brands too many......only familiar with Johnny Walker Red and Black labels.
I no dey drink them, even, I drink alcohol rarely, but the other day I tasted Orijin and the thing dey pleasant for mouth.
Even that one wey you give me dat day still dey mama Ebere fridge.
I go go take am wash down one fish head pepper soup the day wey I go sell my eterna, when e manage cross N2.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
fxuser:

"Better to feed the broker, Than to be fed to the bear."

Arrgh . Nice
Are you a broker? grin grin grin grin ( play!! )
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
chukyjones:
brent currently above $38
why is oando not responding? debt!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wengerly(m): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Greetings to the elites in this honorable forum. Please I need to know if it is possible to pay dividends in to a savings account. Thanks

More Greens in your Portfolio. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
wengerly:
Greetings to the elites in this honorable forum. Please I need to know if it is possible to pay dividends in to a savings account. Thanks

some banks have some types of savings acnt that receives cheques. such acnts should suffice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
i just hope mtn will use afriprud as their registrars.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by elubiazo: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
angelo82:
pls, how did you get that done? i have lots of unclaimed dividends.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
elubiazo:

pls, how did you get that done? i have lots of unclaimed dividends.

Not easy task but after some months,I finally did it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wengerly(m): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
mercylicious:

some banks have some types of savings acnt that receives cheques. such acnts should suffice

Thanks Mercylicious.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
angelo82:
Did they pay they directly into your account(e dividend) or dividend warrant?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
wengerly:

If you go the e-dividend route you can use your normal savings account. If you intend paying dividend warrants (dividend cheques) then it depends on the bank as well as the amount involved.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
angelo82:

the question is how, couse I have lots not paid.
my bank keep informing me the didn't get the edividend registration platform bla bla
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
angelo82:

Lucky u sir , still have mine with them , also uba/ucap

Called united securities several times i lost hope
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2016
lancee:

uba, ucap and afriprud were my easiest.
i did everything via mail from my laptop.

send a mail to afriprud registrars and they will attend to u.

u can also call them on phone.

u can search this thread and get their contacts. i believe its been posted before.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AgoraRoad(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
The aim of this thread is to bring ideas, mentors and potential investors/entrepreneurs together with a view to creating jobs, reducing poverty and creating wealth.
This has become necessary because we have observed that a lot of people have funds but lacked the right investment idea(s) while others have investment information but no funds. Therefore, we want to bring everyone under one roof basically to share investment information and we believe that new partnerships can also be forged in the process.
However, every information or personality should be independently verified before taking any action.
Good people, get the ideas rolling in. Mentors are encouraged to volunteer. Let's make Africa great.
I will make a new user group so only nairalanders will be apart of. here is my website. create an account and comment so i can add you.
Here is the link.

http://thebizness.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=43&sid=4bf723bae6a02268fb4f0b86c1512209
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2016
champions are really champions.
They have cleared their debts and returned to profit.

i feel anyone that wants to go long on breweries should watch this stock out closely

source of pic- proshareng

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2016
still looking at champions result, were they paid back some money as tax in 2004? why? its +ve as against negative.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
It seems we have new real time platform. Am yet to use the platform.
Got this message today from CSL stockbrokers.

Domain Change From Firstcitygroup.com to Fcmb.com
We are pleased to inform you that the CityTrade portal will now be hosted on the fcmb.com domain to further improve your online trading experience.
The CityTrade portal enables you to trade real-time in all stocks listed on the exchange with utmost convenience.
The portal address will be changed as thus:
Former Address - https://cslsportal.firstcitygroup.com
New Address - https://cslsportal.fcmb.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
The stars are lining up for the ANCESTRAL BULL!!!

http://www.punchng.com/oil-price-rises-above-nigerias-38-oil-benchmark/

The global benchmark, Brent crude, on Friday rose above Nigeria’s proposed benchmark oil price of $38 per barrel for this year’s budget.
Brent had since mid-December 2015 continued to trade below the $38 per barrel mark. In January, it fell below $30 per barrel, its lowest in more than a decade. Following the sustained decline of the oil price, there have been several calls for a downward review of the benchmark.

Brent, against which Nigeria’s oil is priced, extended the gains recorded in recent days on Friday, rising by $1.46 to $38.53 per barrel, a level last seen in December.

The increase in the oil price followed the talk that some members of the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries planned to meet other oil producers in Russia around March 20 for new talks on an oil output freeze.

The Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, stated this on Thursday, forecasting the meeting would spark a dramatic reaction in crude prices. Nigeria has been pushing for action by the OPEC because the slump in oil revenue has undercut its public finances and currency. “We’re beginning to see the price of crude inch up very slowly,” Kachikwu was quoted by Reuters to have told a conference in Abuja.
“But if the meeting that we’re scheduling between the OPEC and non-OPEC producers, happens about March 20, we should see some dramatic price movement.”

“Both the Saudis and the Russians, everybody is coming back to the table,” Kachikwu said. “I think we’re very humbled today to accept that if we get to a price of $50, it will be celebrated. That’s a target that we have.” Oil prices have lost two thirds of their value since mid-2014 due to a glut of supplies caused by booming output from the United States and OPEC.

Good Results + Dividend Declaration + Oil Rally (at least till March 20) = MONEY IN MY PORTFOLIO. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
lancee:

I did everything online.As for Afriprud its very easy and stop calling them.Go to Afriprud website and download online Access form or mail them to request for it.Then pay the fee for online access via transfer and email them the form and transfer receipt and within 48hours you will have online access.When you do there is platform whereby you can email your bank information for e-dividend mandate.And it is done,Afriprud is the best and united securities is a long step but it can be done without going to the bank as well.Take advantage of the new dividend platform by pressuring your bank to update your united securities e-dividend form and follow up with the registrar via email and it will be done.Dont leave your dividend with registrars.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
angelo82:

I did everything online.As for Afriprud its very easy and stop calling them.Go to Afriprud website and download online Access form or mail them to request for it.Then pay the fee for online access via transfer and email them the form and transfer receipt and within 48hours you will have online access.When you do there is platform whereby you can email your bank information for e-dividend mandate.And it is done,Afriprud is the best and united securities is a long step but it can be done without going to the bank as well.Take advantage of the new dividend platform by pressuring your bank to update your united securities e-dividend form and follow up with the registrar via email and it will be done.Dont leave your dividend with registrars.

Thanks sir , i will start with united on monday , then afri /ucap /uba

Pls how will the bank update my united securities e-dividend form ?..How do i get access to the new dividend platform
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donmarshia(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
mercylicious:
still looking at champions result, were they paid back some money as tax in 2004? why? its +ve as against negative.

They still had some tax claims based on previous years losses, so the claim reduced their 2014 loss. When the 2014 result was released in end of Feb last year, the silent bull wey carry the stock from 4 naira plus to 8 gave me some good money, but beware their illiquidity. The 2014 was a loss but was way better than the previous year's heavier loss.

Their change of financing from zero debt to 100% equity was the best decision ever.

The company now has a lot of cash, 1.2 billion in cash and cash equivalents, despite buying machines of almost 650m in the year.

Their trade payables is also high which is good, as it is probably interest free.

Champion is still a small coy nonetheless but has a technical advantage with big daddy Heineken as their Oga. When the economic situation changes and everybody starts shayoing, dem go do well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donmarshia(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Who are Zenith Bank's registrars? How do I get registered for E-dividend?

Someone help.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
donmarshia:
Who are Zenith Bank's registrars? How do I get registered for E-dividend?

Someone help.
veritas registrars
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
lancee:

Thanks sir , i will start with united on monday , then afri /ucap /uba

Pls how will the bank update my united securities e-dividend form ?..How do i get access to the new dividend platform

You will fill the e-dividend form and scan it to your bank and let them know that you are not in the country but for United Securities BVN is mandatory.Tell your bank to upload the form on the New NIBSS e-dividend platform and to confirm it to you when is done.But before upload your bank must stamp the form and sign.Then you can request for a stamped/signed copy,forward it to united securities via email and inform them to confirm the form upload on the new e-dividend platform.Then in a fews days it will be done and they will confirm it to you,after which you will request payment of outstanding dividends.But you should scan the document clearly in colored with your picture attached.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Diyke4rich, chuksnnaemeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.