Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,779 members, 7,862,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11077326 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin Everyone wey sell yester/todayand made some profit enjoy ur looted funds ..well good to hear that , atleast we made some money ..not a wasted effort

Enjoy ur loot anyhow/anywhere/anyday ..you worked for it u can do anything u want with it grin ...and those waiting on good divi as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
ExLaidback:

God say we should not envy, so I no go ... kai e dey pain o. grin. If I were you, I'll just retire for the year. Travel to Cancun go chop your loot quietly...

grin bros, E never reach when @megainvest and @mercilicious still dey market...actually, I have reinvested the loot

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Raider76:

Pls what was your Zenith entry price?

Why do you want to know..You be tax collector? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyb(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Transcorp I see You thou shall Make Your Boys Proud Like Fidelity Bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Coolcash1:

Why do you want to know..You be tax collector? grin

Abeg.. I am trying to learn nah.. Me I entered at average 12.76. In fact I bought about 2/3rd at 12.92 and 1/3rd at 12.36. If I exited at 13.30 I would have made about 2.5% considering transaction costs. Compare this to a possible 10% in dividend. So I want to know the kind of profit level that is acceptable to my forum mates nowadays. It will help me adjust. So I really would like to hear from Madam Mercy. We are only talking of prices not volumes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Coolcash1:

grin bros, E never reach when @megainvest and @mercilicious still dey market...actually, I have reinvested the loot
Kwontinue o! Diaris God o! All this money you are chopping!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
EDUECO:
Kwontinue o! Diaris God o! All this money you are chopping!

My brother, no be today the gain start o..NSE have battered and dealt with me before which FORCED me to really sit down and understand the dynamics...I have a sell and buy model which guides my decision. when the variables are plugged in and gives the needed outcome I act immediately...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Raider76:

Abeg.. I am trying to learn nah.. Me I entered at average 12.76. In fact I bought about 2/3rd at 12.92 and 1/3rd at 12.36. If I exited at 13.30 I would have made about 2.5% considering transaction costs. Compare this to a possible 10% in dividend. So I want to know the kind of profit level that is acceptable to my forum mates nowadays. It will help me adjust. So I really would like to hear from Madam Mercy. We are only talking of prices not volumes.

No hassles bro..I was just teasing you..sorry if offended by my joke..o ya mercy over to u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
http://businessnews.com.ng/2016/03/09/fbn-holdings-directors-advisors-to-stay-off-shares-for-12-days/

This First Bank Holdings tire me o. They gave this notice and up till now are yet to make public their results. This is mediocrity carried to the highest order.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Which registrars handles Vitafoam stocks? Please can someone help me with that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
rebekah2011:
http://businessnews.com.ng/2016/03/09/fbn-holdings-directors-advisors-to-stay-off-shares-for-12-days/

This First Bank Holdings tire me o. They gave this notice and up till now are yet to make public their results. This is mediocrity carried to the highest order.

I am not surprised. All is not well with the bank. This might trigger massive dumping of the shares by investors..Its possible we see another FCMB and Oando reaction from investors
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Coolcash1:

No hassles bro..I was just teasing you..sorry if offended by my joke..o ya mercy over to u

No sweat! You gave me a chance to explain myself. I am fully transparent.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Coolcash1:

LOL no be lie
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
mercylicious:

Remember this post? That's what is happening. Am out of the MKT now.
Left zenith at 13.30 a day or two ago
Left ucap yesterday and the rest today.
May reconsider if it gets too depressed. At all at all na him worse pass.

In all.. Don't lose money- ......intendy.
please when are you coming back?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
ogoo4real:
Which registrars handles Vitafoam stocks? Please can someone help me with that.
meristem registrars
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Intendy:

meristem registrars
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Investors not viewers should state if is a good decision to sell ucap entered @ 1.63 or should wait for dividend.though,every investor is a manager of his portfolio but ur contribution is as well needed for investment perusal
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
betcindy:
Investors not viewers should state if is a good decision to sell ucap entered @ 1.63 or should wait for dividend.though,every investor is a manager of his portfolio but ur contribution is as well needed for investment perusal

I do not have UCAP so I have not done the math. But you can follow my post with Zenith. Basically waiting for dividend gives an assured income. But the risk is what happens after mark down, and the opportunity lost from not having the cash to enter another bus if the chance arises. There is also the issue of the efficiency of the registrar, and wheather or not you have a perfected e-dividend mandate with them. There is no point going for a dividend that you may eventually not get from the registrars. On the other hand, selling before dividend allows you to lock in whatever profit you have made, and gives you back your cash right now to invest elsewhere. The disadvantage is that you may have to settle for a lower profit than the dividend depending on your entry point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
Raider76:

I do not have UCAP so I have not done the math. But you can follow my post with Zenith. Basically waiting for dividend gives an assured income. But the risk is what happens after mark down, and the opportunity lost from not having the cash to enter another bus if the chance arises. There is also the issue of the efficiency of the registrar, and wheather or not you have a perfected e-dividend mandate with them. Selling before dividend allows you to lock in whatever profit you have made, and gives you back your cash right now to invest elsewhere. The disadvantage is that you may have to settle for a lower profit than the dividend depending on your entry point.
Very good answer.. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Monkey hunters!
Shey na all of una dey drag stock prices down sotey no more appreciable price yield these days. No problem, na all of us go suffer am grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Raider76:

I do not have UCAP so I have not done the math. But you can follow my post with Zenith. Basically waiting for dividend gives an assured income. But the risk is what happens after mark down, and the opportunity lost from not having the cash to enter another bus if the chance arises. There is also the issue of the efficiency of the registrar, and wheather or not you have a perfected e-dividend mandate with them. There is no point going for a dividend that you may eventually not get from the registrars. On the other hand, selling before dividend allows you to lock in whatever profit you have made, and gives you back your cash right now to invest elsewhere. The disadvantage is that you may have to settle for a lower profit than the dividend depending on your entry point.
thanks,more quote pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
betcindy:
what are u waiting for.. you would have sold it @ 2.17.. hmmm sold my @ 2.17... tomorrow ucap will be on full offer may drop to 1.90.. please do ur dd
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
Godisfaithful:

UCAP @close of market:

Bids@14Millions plus @2.05

Offer@more than 18 Millions plus @ average price of 2.15

grin

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Please who's the registrars handling Seplat stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
ogoo4real:
Please who's the registrars handling Seplat stock.
Datamax.
formerly gtb registrars
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Coolcash1:

I am not surprised. All is not well with the bank. This might trigger massive dumping of the shares by investors..Its possible we see another FCMB and Oando reaction from investors

The market already reacted to this news item when it was released. We await the release of the result itself to understand the gravity of the earnings impairment.

I guess we can expect the result now since the board reviewed the result yesterday (being the date stated in the report).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
ufotty2001:
what are u waiting for.. you would have sold it @ 2.17.. hmmm sold my @ 2.17... tomorrow ucap will be on full offer may drop to 1.90.. please do ur dd
Let's see what tomorrow will look like?
I still remain positive.
I bought NB in feb. Qualified for dividend and sold some today @ 10% net profit.
Sometimes we need to be patient but not with stocks like oando. I helplessly watched my 36% appreciation vanished!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 2:22am On Mar 24, 2016
stokfrick:
Monkey hunters!
Shey na all of una dey drag stock prices down sotey no more appreciable price yield these days. No problem, na all of us go suffer am grin
Raider76:

Pls what was your Zenith entry price?
Supported.
And also, what was the amount she actually invested?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 2:24am On Mar 24, 2016
Coolcash1:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 5:46am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 6:07am On Mar 24, 2016
rebekah2011:

FBNH likely to announce result by 1st or 2nd week of April. Also expect an improved 1st quarter 2016 result within April.
Please, this is not a recommendation in any way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UchihaRagnar(f), zendi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.