Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10893769 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by teeboy95: 6:39pm On May 08, 2016
megainvest:

I tell you! That is the thing with this market. While you are busy contemplating, the stock takes off right before your eyes and you are wondering why you didn't just push that BUY button the previous day! I spent the whole Thursday contemplating whether to load more FO at 190 or not, next thing I knew, it was swept off! I took the courage to load Transcorp as it went off on Friday. Now I'm watching. I just discovered another coded stock today which I am investigating. Once it pans out fine, I will not look back!

Mehn this same thing happened to me oo.. Had visitors and took my eyes off the computer for 30mins next thing BOOM!!.. FO price done enter 219.. next thing na full bid.. Chai na so I miss am oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by me3000(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2016
megainvest:

I tell you! That is the thing with this market. While you are busy contemplating, the stock takes off right before your eyes and you are wondering why you didn't just push that BUY button the previous day! I spent the whole Thursday contemplating whether to load more FO at 190 or not, next thing I knew, it was swept off! I took the courage to load Transcorp as it went off on Friday. Now I'm watching. I just discovered another coded stock today which I am investigating. Once it pans out fine, I will not look back!
can you mention the coded stock

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2016
me3000:
can you mention the coded stock

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2016
otokx:

Seconded
yes lets do the dd together
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2016
teeboy95:

Mehn this same thing happened to me oo.. Had visitors and took my eyes off the computer for 30mins next thing BOOM!!.. FO price done enter 219.. next thing na full bid.. Chai na so I miss am oo

grin grin went to drop buddy of mine like 10 mins from my place , before i came back FO don enter bid , cldnt buy for the day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 9:55pm On May 08, 2016
megainvest:

We know is not a buy or sell recommendation. Please mention the stock make we follow you no look back when it pans out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:35pm On May 08, 2016
IHelp:

We know is not a buy or sell recommendation. Please mention the stock make we follow you no look back when it pans out.

On the sideline nodding my support sir .giv the tip!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:40pm On May 08, 2016
IHelp:

I have to trade my access uba n zenith for FO on friday.i hope t north trust will continue. All thanks to myjoy08
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 7:27am On May 09, 2016
Crude heading north due to supply concerns from Nigeria and Canada. Unfortunately, Nigeria is not benefiting much from this rally due to the "avengers" and whoever's interest they represent.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 7:38am On May 09, 2016
mercylicious:

Transcorp formed a doji on Thursday as seen by the tech indicators.

When u are considering the traded volumes, also consider the untraded vols.
That stock was on full bid for the most trading time on Friday.
Fingers crossed. We will watch and see how things unfold. Am not a fan of transcorp though but want to profit from the volatility. Transcorp have many oil wells already acquired. Why are the curbing out such results with all the assets already in their possession?
I understand but do not consider this a primary basis for action as there have been others a few weeks back. I believe you took action based on more than just a doji. Anyway like the true investor that you are you’ve taken necessary action and like you said, all we can do now is watch.

If it goes the way that is expected I will expatiate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2016
megainvest:

Nna share with the house let us help you evaluate... Two heads are better than one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 8:14am On May 09, 2016
NuttyChoky:

Nna share with the house let us help you evaluate... Two heads are better than one grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 8:14am On May 09, 2016
NuttyChoky:

megainvest coded stock is livestock and thatz final.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 8:43am On May 09, 2016
Who knows anything about activities of deap capital management and trust limited.are they still a quoted stock ?pls tell me more cos am sensing serious danger @myjoy,megainvest,coolcash,feelamong,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:19am On May 09, 2016
betcindy:
megainvest coded stock is livestock and thatz final.
i bought a milln units of this stock on friday...dont know if i should buy more
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:27am On May 09, 2016
say something megainvest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2016
veecovee:
i bought a milln units of this stock on friday...dont know if i should buy more

Illiquid stock, please be careful
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:49am On May 09, 2016
Aks:

Illiquid stock, please be careful
don't you think that something can happen if the rumour thats sorounding this stock becomes true...can one see it to buy then?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:50am On May 09, 2016
The house is so quiet.
guys are taking position.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 10:03am On May 09, 2016
veecovee:
don't you think that something can happen if the rumour thats sorounding this stock becomes true...can one see it to buy then?
Just dropped my 1 cent, you are @ Liberty to deal. What about the news?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:10am On May 09, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:12am On May 09, 2016
Aks:
Just dropped my 1 cent, you are @ Liberty to deal. What about the news?
read this? www.sunnewsonline.com/fg-urged-to-exploit-livestock-agric-potentials/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wizdonnel: 10:17am On May 09, 2016
mercylicious:

Transcorp formed a doji on Thursday as seen by the tech indicators.

When u are considering the traded volumes, also consider the untraded vols.
That stock was on full bid for the most trading time on Friday.
Fingers crossed. We will watch and see how things unfold. Am not a fan of transcorp though but want to profit from the volatility. Transcorp have many oil wells already acquired. Why are the curbing out such results with all the assets already in their possession?

Mercy thanks for this info... kindly share with the house where to get live NSE technical charts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2016
My greatest regret this year will probably be selling TIGERBRANDS at N1.24k.

Anyway we will never run out of investment opportunities

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:30am On May 09, 2016
Coolcash1:

Neither am I too mercylicious..Had to sell off when the stock was not performing. However, those who are hyping the stock on the strength of NNPC gas development arrangement need to thread carefully. I remember how they scammed unsuspecting investors during their IPO who fell for Tony's scheme by purchasing at very high price- above N7 not to now see their investment reduced to nothing. As if this was not enough, he, tony seperated Transcorp hotel (cash cow of the group) from the holdco to deceive investors to invest again in the coy independently after being one of the selling point that attracted them to invest back then during IPO.

Honestly, i suspect manipulation going on on the stock and I pity defenseless and irrational investors who think the increase in price is based on fundamentals. They will be shocked when tony and his cronies will pull a stunt on them after achieving the set objective and free fall of the price will begin. Considering the renewed bombing of pipeline by militants and long lead time gas development involves, any right thinking investor will be wary and refuse to be swayed by this flash bull of the price.

This is my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:32am On May 09, 2016
NuttyChoky:
My greatest regret this year will probably be selling TIGERBRANDS at N1.24k.

Anyway we will never run out of investment opportunities

Bro, you can still re-enter and make maximum gain to cover for the shortfall. The stock is still going to N10.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2016
HAS LIVESTOCK DROP DIA RESULT? IMEAN 2015 YR RESULT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2016
Coolcash1:

Bro, you can still re-enter and make maximum gain to cover for the shortfall. The stock is still going to N10.

Thanks... Let me see if I can raise and put N1m on it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tiar: 10:37am On May 09, 2016
Is the Nigerian market benefiting from foreign African companies operating in Nigeria? Is South Africa just savvy or is Nigeria just dumb?

Details available at http://judefejokwu..com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:40am On May 09, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2016
veecovee:
read this? www.sunnewsonline.com/fg-urged-to-exploit-livestock-agric-potentials/
... so u relied on this information grin grin grin grin grin. My brother, look before you leap. Stocks like TIGERBRANDS (some have made almost 100% gain) & FO is doing 10% gain already and you are hell bent on investing your dole on an Illiquid stock like Livestock. Guys preaching this stock here are just looking for a way out. I'm not discouraging you but talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:46am On May 09, 2016
Aks:
... so u relied on this information grin grin grin grin grin. My brother, look before you leap. Stocks like TIGERBRANDS (some have made almost 100% gain) & FO is doing 10% gain already and you are hell bent on investing your dole on an Illiquid stock like Livestock. Guys preaching this stock here are just looking for a way out. I'm not discouraging you but talking from experience.
most times, its dangerous chasing a moving bus. Have you looked at bid and offer of the stock (livestock) this morning? Who are those bidding this stock

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chunkuli, ernie4life(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.