Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10901700 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:04pm On May 10, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:07pm On May 10, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2016
ufotty2001:
and now buy @ 4.14.. shocked
Tiger gained over 9% today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2016
leo1234:

Tiger gained over 9% today.

I wish they could leave Tiger and add Dangote. Dangote Tiger!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:42pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:42pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:46pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2016
^^^^^^

Presco!!! c.44% decline in Profit for the Year. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 8:53pm On May 10, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by oluwadanie1(m): 5:05am On May 11, 2016
EDUECO:
18 years!
thanks sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:52am On May 11, 2016
davide470:
^^^^^^

Presco!!! c.44% decline in Profit for the Year. angry

Don't just read things on the surface and jump into conclusion.. The drop in profit relates to gain on fair value of biological assets which fell compared to previous year, circa #5.4b...The gain is non-monetary as it's just IFRS adjustment which do not impact on the company's cash flow.

As an investor, you focus on net OPERATING income to judge the profitability of a company and other indices like solvency, liquidity, roe et al..So, if you back out the fair value adjustment, the company still performed very well.. For instance, turnover was higher than that if previous year, cost of sales was kept at bay, g&a expenses was also moderate, assets went up compared to 2014 making their performance very impressive.

For me, the performance is not bad and I will recommend 'buy' for the stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 8:03am On May 11, 2016
....just exited access bank at 4.30 yesterday and entered about 3 weeks ago at 3.90....please can anyone recommend good stocks for this month....saw a message late about FCMB and Skye Bank...but i missed the bandwagon....other stocks p.e ration aren't looking too encouraging for me....any advice will be appreciated....thanks alot.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:05am On May 11, 2016
Good morning Gurus in the house....

Is tiger brands ,skyebank ,fcmb,livesocks share a good buy at the current price for middle to long-term and also for good dividend payment

Please kindly state your reasons for each stock.

Thanks.

Cc:
Godisfaithful
Feelamong
Carpenter
Manie
Angeloe
Peterichie
Coolcash
Locodemy
Stockfrick
Stockbull
Etc

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:00am On May 11, 2016
forbes30:
....just exited access bank at 4.30 yesterday and entered about 3 weeks ago at 3.90....please can anyone recommend good stocks for this month....saw a message late about FCMB and Skye Bank...but i missed the bandwagon....other stocks p.e ration aren't looking too encouraging for me....any advice will be appreciated....thanks alot.....

do you think you missed the bandwagon of sky at the currentprice ,,, i will see what you will be saying in few week time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 9:25am On May 11, 2016
otokx:

My company is not useless.
sorry to say that YES YOUR COMPANY is useless... i left fidelity @ breakeven after deduction of all charges.. this was @ 1.21k after markdown.. am yet to recieved my dividend by post.. although i entered @ 1.34k .. all his mate are going up after markdown but fidelity on the opposite direction... do you know that between the period i left fidelity till date i have make 35% gain from other stocks with the capital from fidelity.. ok assuming i was still waiting for fidelity i wouldnt have make the gain... what is that their MOTTO: fidelity our pride sorry fidelity our loot.. grin grin grin their board of directors are something else

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 9:28am On May 11, 2016
manie:
http://newspeakonline.com/efcc-arrests-first-bank-executive-director-dauda-lawal-over-diezani-alison-maduekes-funds/

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has arrested Dauda Lawal, First Bank’s Executive Director, Public Sector over $55million allegedly received from former Minister of Petroleum, Diezani Alison Madueke, Sahara Reporters reports.
yes, arrest them all so that we can enter firstbank @ 3.00 grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RichYoungRuler(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2016
Got this from my broker on Axa Mansard...

Earnings Update – Q1’16 ended 31st March 2016

Investment Summary
Axa Mansard continued its impressive performance in the new financial year, as it posted its Q1’16 result sheet to the Nigerian market showing a 25.81% growth in gross premium written to 8.83 billion (vs. ₦7.02 billion in Q1’16), while profit before tax surged impressively by 46.66% to ₦751.04 million (vs ₦512.08 million in Q1’15). This inspiring performance in the face of the current economic headwinds shows that the company is very well poised to achieving and even exceeding our FY’16F profit after tax of ₦1.64 billion. Given the current result and the expectation of a stable operating environment we reiterate our BUY rating on the company shares at current market price with our valuation placing the company at a fair value of ₦2.40, suggesting an upside potential of 23.71% in the medium term. Impressively, the… TO READ MORE, KINDLY FIND AS ATTACHED
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 9:53am On May 11, 2016
my stock pick:
skye bank 0.99k
ETI 13.85K
FO N195
STERLNBANK @ 1.58K ( may not get to this point)
FIRST BANK @ 3.00 (EFCC) it will take God grace to get there. grin
LIVESTOCK 0.78K
all are for short term ... not a recommendation shaaa!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 10:03am On May 11, 2016
ufotty2001:
my stock pick:
skye bank 0.99k
ETI 13.85K
FO N195
STERLNBANK @ 1.58K ( may not get to this point)
FIRST BANK @ 3.00 (EFCC) it will take God grace to get there. grin
LIVESTOCK 0.78K
all are for short term ... not a recommendation shaaa!
skye for 0.99k? Issokay..wetin I sabi sef?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:08am On May 11, 2016
currentprice:

do you think you missed the bandwagon of sky at the currentprice ,,, i will see what you will be saying in few week time

Please what do you see or rather what is your expectation? Is it the Audited or Q1 result that you expect will drive this bull?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:08am On May 11, 2016
bolabiyi:
skye for 0.99k? Issokay..wetin I sabi sef?
sister! am waiting for men in black to pull down syke bank.. either to 0.99-1.02k ... am not expecting any results from skye bank on till ending last week of this month.. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2016
Coolcash1:

Don't just read things on the surface and jump into conclusion.. The drop in profit relates to gain on fair value of biological assets which fell compared to previous year, circa #5.4b...The gain is non-monetary as it's just IFRS adjustment which do not impact on the company's cash flow.
As an investor, you focus on net OPERATING income to judge the profitability of a company and other indices like solvency, liquidity, roe et al..So, if you back out the fair value adjustment, the company still performed very well.. For instance, turnover was higher than that if previous year, cost of sales was kept at bay, g&a expenses was also moderate, assets went up compared to 2014 making their performance very impressive.
For me, the performance is not bad and I will recommend 'buy' for the stock.

Bravo, what a good analysis especially of the indices to look @ as an Investor on NSE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by willyede(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2016
i will like to have a general opinion on the best amount to sell my tigerbrand shares ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 10:32am On May 11, 2016
willyede:
i will like to have a general opinion on the best amount to sell my tigerbrand shares ?

You can sell now sir!

Disclaimer: I am hoping to buy more TIGERBRAND today at N4.81K
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:36am On May 11, 2016
i entered tigre@4.81 this morning with the tashere 6000 naira remaining in my account after buying unilever.
it gained another 4% on top after few secs..
Jezz! bigjay must be chilling in banana island by now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 10:38am On May 11, 2016
willyede:
the market will hint u wen u see ur stock on full offer.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 10:40am On May 11, 2016
Just got out of Unilever kiss. entered at average of 29.47

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2016
mercylicious:
i entered tigre@4.81 this morning with the tashere 6000 naira remaining in my account after buying unilever.
it gained another 4% on top after few secs..
Jezz! bigjay must be chilling in banana island by now.

I don tell Bigjay01 yesterday...

Anyday you are exiting sir, we need to come and enjoy merriment with you grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 10:44am On May 11, 2016
They are gradually coming back to NSE! The NSE is irresistible!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Princkez, dangle, handsomebolanle and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.