Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10887434 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
locodemy:

you are not right this time......stocks dont move straight to the target price.......for oando the next bull will take it to #10 so dont bother much about the profit takers.

Frankly, the stock has struggled to rise above N7.4, the highest it ever did was N7.39 two days ago around 1pm before closing with N7.15. I have monitored performance of the stock for some time now and this influenced my comment.... However, I hope it hits the target price in good time for some people to start smiling to bank grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
zendi:

The day news of significant debt reduction shall come,
oando will bulldoze all profit takers and tear all marks to shreds.
But, yes, b4 then some jumpy jijoists can be hurt.

When will the news break? Time is money, money is time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Coolcash1:

When will the news break? Time is money, money is time
Well, the Oracle of Omaha said something about PATIENCE
posted by Godisfaithful some pages back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
@Lancee,How is market?,I received a mail from my bank concerning electronic digitalization of capital importation certificate and it implies flexible exchange rate regime might come on stream by next week or in a fortnight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
angelo82:
@Lancee,How is market?,I received a mail from my bank concerning electronic digitalization of capital importation certificate and it implies flexible exchange rate regime might come on stream by next week or in a fortnight.

Saw a mail with same subject too from one of my banks and wondered if Emefiele gave those Bank CEOs hints regarding the new forex regime at the meeting that was held yesterday cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Adesiji77:

Saw a mail with same subject too from one of my banks and wondered if Emefiele gave those Bank CEOs hints regarding the new forex regime at the meeting that was held yesterday cheesy

More like blocking the ''unforeseen arbitrage''. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
UPDC REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST FUND (UPDC REIT): Closure of Register – Year Ended 31 December 2015–

Proposed Dividend: 41 kobo per share

Proposed Bonus: Nil,

Closure Date: 1st July 2016

AGM Date: 14th July 2016

Payment Date: 14th July 2016

AGM Venue: Nil
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:56am On Jun 11, 2016
angelo82:

Market is just there , waiting for mr emeifele to tell us where we re going regards to forex/devaluation ..hopefully if its good for the investors it will trigger a Bull

Which bank was that sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 6:16am On Jun 11, 2016
Yipeee!

Intendy:
UPDC REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST FUND (UPDC REIT): Closure of Register – Year Ended 31 December 2015–

Proposed Dividend: 41 kobo per share

Proposed Bonus: Nil,

Closure Date: 1st July 2016

AGM Date: 14th July 2016

Payment Date: 14th July 2016

AGM Venue: Nil
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2016
lancee:

Market is just there , waiting for mr emeifele to tell us where we re going regards to forex/devaluation ..hopefully if its good for the investors it will trigger a Bull

Which bank was that sir

First Bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
angelo82:

First Bank

ok thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-3633891/Imperial-Leather-soap-maker-PZ-Cussons-takes-17m-hit-Nigerian-currency-crisis.html

BUY if it gets to #16

SELL if you bought within #19- #22

HOLD if you've been in the vehicle for a long time I.e(bought at >#30)

My opinion though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
.....its quite a long audio but worth it.....the part that relates to nigeria ends at 07:42 mins.....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03wzrvt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Oando holders should begin some vigil.
traders should still enjoy
investors are in for a looooooooooooong thing. I will help them with prayers. Cause of them I'll join this Azumi in this holy month of ramadan

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Intendy:
Oando holders should begin some vigil.

traders should still enjoy

investors are in for a looooooooooooong thing.
I will help them with prayers.
Cause of them I'll join this Azumi in this holy month of ramadan
.......... http://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Oil-Is-Set-To-Rally-Beyond-50.html ...............
........ grin grin grin....... might not really be that long...I think there is mixed opinions on that....
...(check out the oil traders are buying contracts part)..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
forbes30:

.......... http://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Oil-Is-Set-To-Rally-Beyond-50.html ...............
........ grin grin grin....... might not really be that long...I think there is mixed opinions on that....
...(check out the oil traders are buying contracts part)..........

truly like you've said there is mixed opinion but a common goal for us all on this platform{to maximize return (make profit) from the market}

see, hold anything coming out of oando with a pinch of salt except capital raising.

there is more to oando than oil.
their cooperate governance is ZERO which is more than oil even rallying to $100

access learnt a very bitter lesson from ifeanyi ubah (capital oil ) even in the oil boom which caused so many rancour on the management board with cosmas maduka of coscharis losing his BOD seat.

from the final arrangement wigwe in conjuction with balogun are ready to leach oando's blood but wale for now have little to no option than to accept the deal else gas will explode but with this he has postponed and praying to avert the evil days.

all in all I pray he succeeds

GOD bless us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sentoms: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
DAVIDOLAWALE:
Has anybody heard and trade on ARM stock trade before. Kindly share your experience

Yes. I have . the online stock trade platform is nice . I see what's happen @ d stock MKT as Ib prices at every point in time . and the brokerage fee is low. They are running a promo currently for brokerage fee.
Also the research done by ARM is wao. armstocktrade.com with #50k . you are on.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Audacius: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
sentoms:

Yes. I have . the online stock trade platform is nice . I see what's happen @ d stock MKT as Ib prices at every point in time . and the brokerage fee is low. They are running a promo currently for brokerage fee.

Yes. Good service. I testify.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Green95: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Are you unemployed? Are you looking for an extra Source of Income? Do you hate your job? Are you a student, or frustrated about how situation is right now and need a good source of income? Denore computers is giving everyone a great opportunity to make a huge income. Come work smartly with us, take an advantage of the current value of Dollar against Naira. Don't just sit back and watch,grab this opportunity now.

THERE WOULD BE A SEMINAR TOMORROW MONDAY 13TH JUNE 2016

VENUE: DENORE COMPUTERS AFTER 18TH STREET BESIDE NATIONAL LIBRARY, JOS PLATEAU STATE
TIME: 12pm (NOON) sharp

DON'T MISS THIS FOR ANYTHING!!! THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

For more information on the seminar email greentopbiz@gmail.com call/wats app 08063910538 Thank You!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 2:03am On Jun 13, 2016
sentoms:

How much is their brokerage fee?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2016
http://www.punchng.com/no-respite-capital-market-week-analysts/?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/06/13/afdb-approves-150m-line-credit-uba/
......could this affect UBA today.....or is it already late.....or a none issue.....?......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/06/13/cbn-release-flexible-forex-guidelines-week/
......can this be true.....?..... ...............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:26am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2016
TODAY MARKET LOOK GOOD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2016
The equity prices of the following securities were adjusted today 13th of June, 2016 as recommended by the board of directors:

FORTIS MICROFINANCE BANK PLC was adjusted for a scrip issue of 1 for 1. The last close price was N5.15, hence the ex-scrip price N2.58.

BETA GLASS CO PLC was adjusted for a dividend of N0.40 . The last close price was N43.23, hence the ex-div price N42.83. Please be guided accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2016
In this business, there is no permanent friend and no permanent enemy!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2016
ufotty2001:
TODAY MARKET LOOK GOOD

last minute positioning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2016
HW MARKT DE O
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
zenith support done
next way is up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Picky1 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.