Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,245 members, 7,856,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11054621 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (7811) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

My Brother, Transcorp opened my eyes, to deeper secret of the stock market.

Intelligent guys were making millions on a dying TRANSCORP, with no serious fundamentals as at that time .HABA! shocked

Some people are just experts in making profit from dying companies.

They are the 'Dasukis' or 'yam eaters' of NSE!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
@megainvest , Now that there are new Directors to skye can i buy? or i shd wait till they release there result..just wondering pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Tritri:
@megainvest , Now that there are new Directors to skye can i buy? or i shd wait till they release there result..just wondering pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Tritri:
I'm sorry for you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
sky2891:
Fundamentals with patience is much better than any jijo. Learn from Buffet to avoid heart attack and BP. In NSE think more like a farmer.

grin grin grin
Remember OCEANIC and INTERCONTINENTAL BANKS, not forgetting 'ONE DAY, CARS WILL RUN ON WATER'...But cars actually RAN ON TEARS LATER.. cry cry cry.

The FARMER MODE is for OYINBO, here, on NSE, YOU GO HUNTING WITH YOUR BOX OF MATCHES ( KILL, ROAST, EAT, MOVE ON AND CONTINUE HUNTING....NO STORIES... NEVER FORGET TO REPEAT THIS ALGORITHM FOR A SECOND)..... grin grin grin.

Now we hear of THE BEST WAY TO PREDICT THE FUTURE IS TO CREATE IT. They give you 30K DIVIDEND, but are planning to collect N7_N8 from you later and TECHNICALLY WIPING YOU out as a shareholder.
WE ARE DESIGNED TO THINK MY PEOPLE. THAT WHITE MASS IN OUR HEADS IS FOR THINKING, NOT A HARD DRIVE or USB to collect EVERY TRASH without QUESTIONING. ... grin grin grin

DD is KEY.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Tritri:

DO YOU THINK YOU WILL BE MADE THE MD IF YOU BUY NOW?
IF YOU INSIST ON LOOSING MONEY, PLEASE RESCUE THE GUYS HERE TRAPPED IN THE INSURANCE SECTOR. THEY HAVE BEEN CRYING FOR HELP HERE SINCE, EVER BEFORE AYENI BECAME SKYE BANK'S NSA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ibe9ja: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2016
Tritri:

So it is actually possible to self monkey-hunt oneself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2016
ibe9ja:

So it is actually possible to self monkey-hunt oneself.

DONT JOIN IN THE DOWN SPIRAL, WAIT FOR BULLISH SIGNAL IF YOU WANT TO JIJO HERE.... grin grin grin.
Use only your PERSONAL FUNDS HERE... grin grin grin

EXTREME DD REQUIRED (RECALL UNITY BANK/FCMB).
WAIT NEAR CAR PARK but MONITOR DECLINE RATE (VERY IMPORTANT).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 12:46am On Jul 05, 2016
From personal observations, the NSE doesn't follow any pattern. Just sentiments.
I like couple of guys here who have been really honest. The truth is that, your investment style will always be revealed when you write or advice ppl.

Above all, this is a great community. It hurts to know that a lot of people have shares but don't even what is going on the market or in their companies.

Happy Ramadan Kareem to all the muslims in the house.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Godisfaithful:

You said it right sir! "...and after 2 or 3 days of taken south (offer), the shark will return it back to north (bid)". That's the cycle of the stock market especially in NSE. Well, let them released the worst 2015 audited result, fair Q1 and somehow good Q2 and see the beauty of stock market...lol

Please for the sake of God, this is not a recommendation. It is just my opinion!

In stock market, "No permanent friend or enemy, just permanent interest"! Waiting for Skye at a nice entry price lol
bros, wat u ur good entry point?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 2:01am On Jul 05, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

DONT JOIN IN THE DOWN SPIRAL, WAIT FOR BULLISH SIGNAL IF YOU WANT TO JIJO HERE.... grin grin grin.
Use only your PERSONAL FUNDS HERE... grin grin grin

EXTREME DD REQUIRED (RECALL UNITY BANK/FCMB).
WAIT NEAR CAR PARK but MONITOR DECLINE RATE (VERY IMPORTANT).
bros, pls wat happen wit fcmb n unity?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Mfunkynation:
bros, wat u ur good entry point?

Sir, i don't have a precise response to that question but i have keep my eyes on the stock. I know i wouldn't buy at the deep bottom but i will be very close to that to pull the trigger when i foresee the pattern of the men in black...lol. Sir, remember FCMB between 0.68/0.72. This is just a scenario. They wouldn't go through the same strategy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 4:36am On Jul 05, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, i don't have a precise response to that question but i have keep my eyes on the stock. I know i wouldn't buy at the deep bottom but i will be very close to that to pull the trigger when i foresee the pattern of the men in black...lol. Sir, remember FCMB between 0.68/0.72. This is just a scenario. They wouldn't go through the same strategy grin
hw i wish i can have ur eyes to c d pattern of d men in black.. pls hw can i knw d pattern?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 6:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Its like some people haven't had enough experience on the NSE to realise the enormity of what happened to Skye yesterday. Some are even thinking of still "playing" the tide with Skye, comparing it to FCMB. I really pity you people. As always, experience is always the best teacher. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Atk1nson(m): 7:12am On Jul 05, 2016
PharmAlfred:
From personal observations, the NSE doesn't follow any pattern. Just sentiments.
I like couple of guys here who have been really honest. The truth is that, your investment style will always be revealed when you write or advice ppl.

Above all, this is a great community. It hurts to know that a lot of people have shares but don't even what is going on the market or in their companies.

Happy Ramadan Kareem to all the muslims in the house.

Very true, for a dead company like Union Diccon to be rising fast when many healthy companies remain undervalued. Na when pesin decide to enter, d tin will start to fall
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2016
My brothers and sisters in the house........in a short while,we will be expecting the half year results from quoted companies.i have these stocks on my rader as BUY but need criticisms in any of them.which of them will outperform before and after results and which of them will underperform..........based on the current trading fundamentals and technical analysis..........these stocks in mind are:FBN,DANGTE FLOUR,TRANSCORP,LIVESTOCK,FLOUR MILL AND FO.

contributions pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2016
locodemy:
My brothers and sisters in the house........in a short while,we will be expecting the half year results from quoted companies.i have these stocks on my rader as BUY but need criticisms in any of them.which of them will outperform before and after results and which of them will underperform..........based on the current trading fundamentals and technical analysis..........these stocks in mind are:FBN,DANGTE FLOUR,TRANSCORP,LIVESTOCK,FLOUR MILL AND FO.

contributions pls.

Please remove Transcorp, FBN and livestock from your list, because they are likely to underperform.

What are these companies duing, to increase INCOME and reduce EXPENSES ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=Atk1nson post=47218272]

Very true, for a dead company like Union Diccon to be rising fast when many healthy companies remain undervalued. Na when pesin decide to enter, d tin will start to fall[/quote]

I can relate bro grin and I feel your pain...That is why NSE is, the more you look the less you see....For instance, I entered when one stock was doing above N100 like 2 weeks ago with the expectation of further upward movement but to my surprise it started to fall after purchase... However, because the stock has strong fundamentals and sentiments i refuse to loose my cool as it will soon rebound
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2016
locodemy:

contributions pls.

Transcorp and Livestock might not post an impressive results. Ditto for FBN but earnings would be strong thanks to the successful restructuring of oil and gas sector loan.

To add to your list, Dangote cement, Julius Berger, Total, Mobil, GTB, Zenith, Ucap, Afripud, CCNN, Nestle, Guinness and NB

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Now i have Dangote flour and Fbn........which of these two do you think will post a strong earnings and reduce cost of operations as we are drawing closer to results?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Rexceedo: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=Coolcash1 post=47218890][/quote] Remember- HOPE IS NOT A STRATEGY!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2016
locodemy:
Now i have Dangote flour and Fbn........which of these two do you think will post a strong earnings and reduce cost of operations as we are drawing closer to results?

I will hope on TIGER( DANGOTEFLOUR)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2016
locodemy:

I will hope on TIGER( DANGOTEFLOUR).

The current heat in the banking sector will affect FBN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 05, 2016
www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/07/05/gsk-shareholders-approve-sale-drinks-business-get-60k-special-dividend/. Good morning good people. Please how will the above news affect GSK shares on Thursday? Negative or positive. Please the stock gurus in the house, help!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 05, 2016
www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/07/05/gsk-shareholders-approve-sale-drinks-business-get-60k-special-dividend/. Good morning good people. Please how will the above news affect GSK shares on Thursday? Negative or positive? . Please the stock gurus in the house, help!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kaykaysoft: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2016
Good morning guys. Please I need info on Tiger brand my little fund is trapped there. I bought above 5 naira will it rise again? Please any info/advice will be much welcomed. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2016
bejay247:
www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/07/05/gsk-shareholders-approve-sale-drinks-business-get-60k-special-dividend/. Good morning good people. Please how will the above news affect GSK shares on Thursday? Negative or positive? . Please the stock gurus in the house, help!

The news by market standard is already stale...A lot of people have taken position early to cash in on expected cap appreciation due to the div payment...due to this news the stock has continued to rise. Thus, you can also hop into the bus but need to determine your objective; cap appreciation or div coz after payment of div the stock is heading south.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2016
kaykaysoft:
Good morning guys. Please I need info on Tiger brand my little fund is trapped there. I bought above 5 naira will it rise again? Please any info/advice will be much welcomed. Thank you.

Don't loose sleep. Wait for it though it tarry it will surely rise... wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=Coolcash1 post=47218890][/quote]

Oga CoolCash1....U too sharp....that ur stock Na Guinness..lol...me too was targeting it at N103 it went up to N109.. But later change mind go for FBNH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2016
Morning people,

Initially I didn't want contribute on, before I observed that we have different types of trader/investors in the forum.
Traders: trade of technicals of a company regardless if the company is dead. JIJo group.

Investors: trade off the fundamentals of a company.

The members give advice to the house. So if a trader say Skye , it's because his a trader off technicals . And investor will read it and be more confused or buys the cos the guru said it. grin

On the other side an investor drips his stock picks and traders would be like: are you high angry shocked

And too bad a lot of newbies dey the house.

I trade Both a trader and an investor. But a leaner trader.(technically)

For Skye I have and will continue to whatch it as trader. But as an investor, don't go near it.

K

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Please remove Transcorp, FBN and livestock from your list, because they are likely to underperform.

What are these companies duing, to increase INCOME and reduce EXPENSES ?

FBNH Q2 PAT will amaze a lot of people.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2016
locodemy:

contributions pls.

@loco.

Nice. Your list is good , and in fact a mixture of a trader and investor.
Allow me.. IMO,
All of them join technically.

Fundamentally, FO and Flour mills. .

Now sentimentally, FBNH , Flour mills and tigerbrand.

But with my post now , for an against arguments go start. sad.

I plan using this holiday to study before. But if you guys are game. Let's discuss.

K.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (7811) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, vacanci, Streetinvestor2, ekkywolex(m), Boshins, Teeonebaba(m), chimex38, KarlTom and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.