Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,163 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024722 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
9free:
Chairman, any reliable link to this gist?
@ All: Please pay attention to notices of AGM and EGM of ALL companies you invest/speculate in especially the "Special Business" items.
See link below and refer to page 6, this was published on the company website on the 14th of April 2016.
http://www.aiicoplc.com/downloads/AnnualReport/AIICO-2015-ANNUAL-REPORT-INSIDE_CONVERT.aspx

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by specialmati(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
what is going on with dangote floor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
ihedioramma:
Well done .
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
UNIBENDON:
I have called them more than 4 times and I was told the payment has been made! But,I know that have not and they are just playing games!

Sir, i'm sorry for your concern. By Monday, you should be able to get your money. It is very unfortunate to hear this from Morgan once again!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
EDUECO:
This is the major problem of MorganCapital:they have 'I don't care' business mentality;they rarely reply my emails,and they don't have toll free line like that of Meristem!

If Meristem can just reduce their commission,I will stop using Morgan! Meristem always reply my emails and they have a toll free line! MERISTEM always keeps to their agreement when it is time for me to get my money! To me,Meristem is the best for the now.

bro no advertisement here o.
they are one of the best but if they reduce brokerage a bit as well that's double double.

speak to them and advice, give them your suggestions,they are always welcoming
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
EDUECO:
This is the major problem of MorganCapital:they have 'I don't care' business mentality;they rarely reply my emails,and they don't have toll free line like that of Meristem!

If Meristem can just reduce their commission,I will stop using Morgan! Meristem always reply my emails and they have a toll free line! MERISTEM always keeps to their agreement when it is time for me to get my money! To me,Meristem is the best for the now.

Sir, there are some high profile customers that pay below 1.35% stipulated commission due to their high deep pocket and the type of transactions they carried out with Meristem every month. Maybe you can negotiate with them and see how far it goes grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 1:32am On Aug 06, 2016
UNIBENDON:
It has settled!

send an email requesting the transfer to your account on record to morayoj@morgancapitalgroup.com and copy customercare@morgancapitalgroup.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Atk1nson(m): 5:29am On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=NuttyChoky post=48229625]

send an email requesting the transfer to your account on record to morayoj@morgancapitalgroup.com and copy customercare@morgancapitalgroup.com[/qu
ote]
Even after sending mails to the emails, they haven't delivered.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=Atk1nson post=48230767][/quote]

I find that when I copy customer care on my emails I usually get same day response
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2016
FOOD 4 THOUGHT

```At the point of death, a man, Tom Smith, called his children and he advised them to follow his footsteps so that they can have peace of mind in all that they do..

His daughter, Sara, said,
"Daddy, its unfortunate you are dying without a penny in your bank..
Other fathers' that you tag as being corrupt, thieves of public funds left houses and properties for their children; even this house we live in is a rented apartment..
Sorry, I can't emulate you, just go, let's chart our own course..

Few moments later, their father gave up the spirit..

Three years later, Sara went for an interview in a multinational company..
At interview the Chairman of the committee asked,
"Which Smith are you..??"

Sara replied,
"I am Sara Smith. My Dad Tom Smith is now late.."

Chairman cuts in,
"O my God, you are Tom Smith's daughter..?"

He turned to the other members and said,
"This Smith man was the one that signed my membership form into the Institute of Administrators and his recommendation earned me where I am today. He did all these free. I didn't even know his address, he never knew me. He just did it for me.."
He turned to Sara,
"I have no questions for you, consider yourself as having gotten this job, come tomorrow, your letter will be waiting for you.."

Sara Smith became the Corporate Affairs Manager of the company with two Cars with Drivers, A duplex attached to the office, and a salary of £1,000,000 per month excluding allowances and other costs..

After two years of working in the company, the MD of the company came from America to announce his intention to resign and needed a replacement. A personality with high integrity was sought after, again the company's Consultant nominated Sara Smith..

In an interview, she was asked the secret of her success,,

With tears, she replied, "My Daddy paved these ways for me. It was after he died that I knew that he was financially poor but stinkingly rich in integrity, discipline and honesty".

She was asked again, why she is weeping since she is no longer a kid as to miss her dad still after a long time..

She replied, "At the point of death, I insulted my dad for being an honest man of integrity. I hope he will forgive me in his grave now. I didn't work for all these, he did it for me to just walk in".

So, finally she was asked, "Will you follow your father's foot steps as he requested ?"

And her simple answer was, "l now adore the man, I have a big picture of him in my living room and at the entrance of my house. He deserves whatever I have after God".

Are you like Tom Smith..?
It pays to build a name, the reward doesn't come quickly but it will come however long it may take and it lasts longer..

Integrity, discipline, self control and fear of God makes a man wealthy, not the fat bank account..

Leave a good heritage for your children..

As an agent of CHANGE, please share this true life story with your loved ones..

God bless us all..```

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2016
PETERiCHY:
FOOD 4 THOUGHT

```At the point of death, a man, Tom Smith, called his children and he advised them to follow his footsteps so that they can have peace of mind in all that they do..

His daughter, Sara, said,
"Daddy, its unfortunate you are dying without a penny in your bank..
Other fathers' that you tag as being corrupt, thieves of public funds left houses and properties for their children; even this house we live in is a rented apartment..
Sorry, I can't emulate you, just go, let's chart our own course..

Few moments later, their father gave up the spirit..

Three years later, Sara went for an interview in a multinational company..
At interview the Chairman of the committee asked,
"Which Smith are you..??"

Sara replied,
"I am Sara Smith. My Dad Tom Smith is now late.."

Chairman cuts in,
"O my God, you are Tom Smith's daughter..?"

He turned to the other members and said,
"This Smith man was the one that signed my membership form into the Institute of Administrators and his recommendation earned me where I am today. He did all these free. I didn't even know his address, he never knew me. He just did it for me.."
He turned to Sara,
"I have no questions for you, consider yourself as having gotten this job, come tomorrow, your letter will be waiting for you.."

Sara Smith became the Corporate Affairs Manager of the company with two Cars with Drivers, A duplex attached to the office, and a salary of £1,000,000 per month excluding allowances and other costs..

After two years of working in the company, the MD of the company came from America to announce his intention to resign and needed a replacement. A personality with high integrity was sought after, again the company's Consultant nominated Sara Smith..

In an interview, she was asked the secret of her success,,

With tears, she replied, "My Daddy paved these ways for me. It was after he died that I knew that he was financially poor but stinkingly rich in integrity, discipline and honesty".

She was asked again, why she is weeping since she is no longer a kid as to miss her dad still after a long time..

She replied, "At the point of death, I insulted my dad for being an honest man of integrity. I hope he will forgive me in his grave now. I didn't work for all these, he did it for me to just walk in".

So, finally she was asked, "Will you follow your father's foot steps as he requested ?"

And her simple answer was, "l now adore the man, I have a big picture of him in my living room and at the entrance of my house. He deserves whatever I have after God".

Are you like Tom Smith..?
It pays to build a name, the reward doesn't come quickly but it will come however long it may take and it lasts longer..

Integrity, discipline, self control and fear of God makes a man wealthy, not the fat bank account..

Leave a good heritage for your children..

As an agent of CHANGE, please share this true life story with your loved ones..

God bless us all..```

Something GOOD is coming out from Sir Peterichie, godlyguy and myjoy085...

That was a nice write up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2016
ukay2:

Something GOOD is coming out from Sir Peterichie, godlyguy and myjoy085...

That was a nice write up
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2016
kolaish:
EVEN DURING RECESSION, YOU CAN STILL MAKE MONEY. THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU TRADE CAUTIOUSLY. RECESSION CAN PRESENT U THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENTER INTO SOME GOOD STOCKS CHEAPLY. REMEMBER THAT RECESSION DON'T LAST FOREVER.

Yes of course, savvy investors make money during recession but you should not put your money into directionless economic atmosphere. I will encourage you to keep your money to allow this economic problems to bottom out before committing your hard earned money. Careless investors lose great chunk of their wealth in recession hence vigilant is always needed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2016
kentoto:

grin grin grin grin
Boss how did u get the UBA chart.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
passwelle:

@ All: Please pay attention to notices of AGM and EGM of ALL companies you invest/speculate in especially the "Special Business" items.
See link below and refer to page 6, this was published on the company website on the 14th of April 2016.
http://www.aiicoplc.com/downloads/AnnualReport/AIICO-2015-ANNUAL-REPORT-INSIDE_CONVERT.aspx
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
STAY away from Insurance stocks... There seems to be some hidden uncertainties in and around them for now... If you must have them in your portfolio... THINK AGAIN OR ELSE

THE BIG SMART GUY

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
manie:
http://www.olofofovillage.net/2016/08/the-only-way-of-this-economic-hardship.html

PASTOR Enouch Adeboye has delivered a very powerful messages through his ministers to Nigerians on how to escape and overcome the ongoing hard times in Nigeria as a result of the present economic downturn.
To survive the ongoing hard times when the government can no longer pay salaries of workers, Pastor Adeboye said they must henceforth continue to pay their tithes and vows to draw God's blessing upon their lives. The cleric reminded members of his church of the dangers inherent in not paying tithes and vows which he said amounts to robbing God.
Said the man of God, “Go back and tell your members to stop robbing God. Tell them not to fail in the payment of their tithes and vows.

The reason you must pay your tithes and vows,” he stressed, “is that nobody knows when trouble will come. When trouble comes, God has a defence for His people, but such defence cannot be extended to those who are disobedient to His Word.”
Continuing he the pastors to ensure they spread this message to all the members of the church stressing that “God loves a cheerful giver and that they should make sure they do not owe or rob God.”
He rounded off by drawing inspiration from several biblical passages: “Not only must they give to God cheerfully, they must at all time honour Him,” the cleric added.

I currently have about five friends, colleagues and family friends who are tithers and are members of the above named denomination who are currently struggling to pay their house rents, children schools and neck deep in debt, to the extent of borrowing to continue paying their tithes, offerings and pledges.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
manie:
http://www.olofofovillage.net/2016/08/the-only-way-of-this-economic-hardship.html

PASTOR Enouch Adeboye has delivered a very powerful messages through his ministers to Nigerians on how to escape and overcome the ongoing hard times in Nigeria as a result of the present economic downturn.
To survive the ongoing hard times when the government can no longer pay salaries of workers, Pastor Adeboye said they must henceforth continue to pay their tithes and vows to draw God's blessing upon their lives. The cleric reminded members of his church of the dangers inherent in not paying tithes and vows which he said amounts to robbing God.
Said the man of God, “Go back and tell your members to stop robbing God. Tell them not to fail in the payment of their tithes and vows.

The reason you must pay your tithes and vows,” he stressed, “is that nobody knows when trouble will come. When trouble comes, God has a defence for His people, but such defence cannot be extended to those who are disobedient to His Word.”
Continuing he the pastors to ensure they spread this message to all the members of the church stressing that “God loves a cheerful giver and that they should make sure they do not owe or rob God.”
He rounded off by drawing inspiration from several biblical passages: “Not only must they give to God cheerfully, they must at all time honour Him,” the cleric added.
WITH DUE RESPECT, THIS IS NOT A RELIGIOUS FORUM. LET US NOT DABBLE INTO THIS ISSUE because THE OPINION OF EACH AND EVERYONE VARIES ON THIS SUBJECT OF TITHE AND OFFERINGS. LET US TALK SIMPLY STOCK AND INVESTMENT AS THE NAME OF THIS FORUM IMPLIES; NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET PICK ALERT.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
kolaish:
WITH DUE RESPECT, THIS IS NOT A RELIGIOUS FORUM. LET US NOT DABBLE INTO THIS ISSUE because THE OPINION OF EACH AND EVERYONE VARIES ON THIS SUBJECT OF TITHE AND OFFERINGS. LET US TALK SIMPLY STOCK AND INVESTMENT AS THE NAME OF THIS FORUM IMPLIES; NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET PICK ALERT.

There is nothing religious in that, the Man of God said the only way to escape and overcome the economic meltdown and maybe stock-market meltdown in Nigeria is through the payment of tithes and offerings.
It is an economic, financial and investment advice for those who believe in it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
godlyguy:
STAY away from Insurance stocks... There seems to be some hidden uncertainties in and around them for now... If you must have them in your portfolio... THINK AGAIN OR ELSE

THE BIG SMART GUY

why are you always late
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
kolaish:

You may be right as religious issues draw too much sentiments and may tear down this very useful forum.
Disclosure:grin grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

You may be right as religious issues draw too much sentiments and may tear down this very useful forum.
Disclosure:grin grin grin.

You are absolutely right sir. And this is one of the issue that turn Stock Market Nigeria forum (stocks issue) into segmental race, politics and sentimental opinion. Everything shall be well!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goodguygonebad: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Unfortunately, he ain't the only MOG in Nigeria, nor in the world that teaches about tithing. What's your beef with him? What's the beef of Nigerians with him this week If you don't attended his church or subscribe to his teachings, you don't have to try impose it on everyone.

If the thing vex you, go start your own gathering and teach against tithing, or better still give them money for free.

This is an investment thread. Leave it be like that.

manie:

There is nothing religious in that, the Man of God said the only way to escape and overcome the economic meltdown and maybe stock-market meltdown in Nigeria is through the payment of tithes and offerings.
It is an economic, financial and investment advice for those who believe in it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2016
Highly informative and educative write up @peterichy...As an agent of change you are now hope we get to read more positive than negative news from you on this forum..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
@ peterichy, I can relate so much to your story.
That was how I got scholarship in my 2nd year in d univ. Ppl were running away from d man who appears very strict . all d ppl DT were interviewed by him came out with squeezed faces. When it got up to my turn, I walked up to him...the only question he asked me is - are u related to ......... I answered yes. Oooo, where is he? ....... That was all.

When the result came out....I was no 1 on the list

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
mercylicious:
That was how I got scholarship in my 2nd year in d univ. Ppl were running away from d man who appears very strict . all d ppl DT were interviewed by him came out with squeezed faces. When it got up to my turn, I walked up to him...the only question he asked me is - are u related to ......... I answered yes. Oooo, where is he? ....... That was all.

grin grin grin

CORRUPTION!!!!!!!!!! Buhari must hear this

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donmarshia(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
mercylicious:

grin grin grin

This story ain't complete naa. Are u related to who? Where is he?

Complete these questions asked during the conversation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Point of correction, a tither does not borrow to pay tithe.if at the end of month he has nothing then the title for the month is zero

I currently have about five friends, colleagues and family friends who are tithers and are members of the above named denomination who are currently struggling to pay their house rents, children schools and neck deep in debt, to the extent of borrowing to continue paying their tithes, offerings and pledges.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Guys enough of these Religious discussion here. Lets focus on what this forum is for..Note ..with proper focus this forum can make U very Rich. So why waste precious time on what will not...my 2kobo

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.