Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10907039 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
At the beginning of the year i made it crystal clear that all those looking for quick profit in NSE will be HIGHLY DISAPOINTED.

And that we should expect a sort of HYPERINFLATION.

The only SURE BANKER will be USD.

The way things stand now it will take between 5-7yrs for the economy to bounce back that is if allow to be handle by experienced economic experts not the current garbage in garbage out economists at the helm of affairs.

In order words it's either you trade ONLY with money you can afford to lose or stay away entirely from the market.

On a last note if you are still lucky to get USD at N500 grab it with both hands and thank me later because time will come it won't even be available at N1000.

A WORD is enough for the WISE.

*ThE OcToPuS*

https://www.nairaland.com/3352721/nigerias-inflation-rate-august-hits
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
S&P Global Ratings downgraded Nigeria further into junk territory just as Africa’s most populous nation prepares to issue its first Eurobond since 2013, amid low oil prices and severe shortages of foreign-exchange.
S&P lowered Nigeria’s rating one level to B, five levels below investment grade

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-16/s-p-downgrades-nigeria-further-into-junk-as-oil-crisis-worsens

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
phemmie06:

You're right BC is the best option, but if I may ask what is the purpose of BVN?
BVN is supposed to mitigate the reconfirmation done by the registrars (to the bank), but right now, that ain't working yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:12am On Sep 17, 2016
fxuser:
team Ucap

-been a long battle with d bears
- those waiting below N2.00 hav a very long wait ! else they need another Emefiele spook policy reversal BS
- further downside risk is fading away gradually
- SP touched 1 wk low of N2.14
- its siddon look from both sides
- hold d line

THE BIG smart GUY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2016
Raider76:

It could go down to 80 kobo b4 Jan 17.

The difference in your outlook is what make the market TICKS...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2016
Raider76:

It could go down to 80 kobo b4 Jan 17.

The difference in your outlook is what make the market TICKS...... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
'' Sometimes no position is the best position. A compulsion to trade leads to disaster. ''
- P Brandt

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
fxuser:

S&P Downgrades Nigeria Further Into Junk as Oil Woes Worsen
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-16/s-p-downgrades-nigeria-further-into-junk-as-oil-crisis-worsens

@ FXUSER my brother, I wish investors will downgrade GTB and Zenith to my advantage.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by richie9093(m): 1:19am On Sep 18, 2016
opisco01:
please I am entirely new to the stock exchange market. I am highly interested in investing...
Pls can anyone just give me the basics on what I need to do and what not to do. Thanks alot

Visit these sites:

http://www.make-money-stock-value-investing.com/beginners-guide-to-investing-1.html

http://www.investopedia.com/university/stocks

While you're reading/studying those articles, keep following this thread/forum too (trust me, it really helps).

When you've had ideas about the basics, you can download Stock Trainer or Best Brokers from Play Store if you're using an android phone (although the stocks in them are American but they'll give you ideas) for tutorials.

Or you can register on http://www.easykobo.com/StockTrials/. It an online free stock trial platform just like the Stock Trainer/Best Brokers app. The only thing is that EasyKobo is a website, not an app, but the stocks on it are naija based.

If you have any questions about what I've typed, bruh, just let me know. I'm at your service.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
OANDO and CONOIL are same family members... I can risk my money with OANDO but not with CONOIL

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
JLINE:

@ Tritri...the current price is now 3.05,like i promised in the above previous comment.
first FBNH is headed straight to 3.41 which would be the first bus stop and then maybe a little rally when price gets there but don't still close as at that price yet cos there is more to come. Then price will head towards 3.75 (there are valid numbers before this larger targets like 3.14 e.t.c as these particular ones given are a very long term basis cos i used YTD DATA from those sites given to me),that's all i can give you at the moment cos giving you more will be a bit vague and unnecessary info...after this plays out,i might still give future prices but don't think so though (remember all this will not just happen immediately as it will take time maybe hours,days or months). NSE is boring and volativity doesn't make it fun. please do remember that i might just be wrong but hardly though grin grin grin ...out of here b4 i get attacks.
SHALOM

@JLINE Are you loading more fbn? or you selling?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JLINE(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tritri:

@JLINE Are you loading more fbn? or you selling?
i never bought or sold it,i only gave analysis on it cos of the way it was being debated here when i checked in and i just thought to check it out and i gave that analysis from the data i got.
are you still holding any ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Not loading yet, But plan doing so soon.Never sold my unit yet.Hoping for long term reward.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
davide470:
Did you sign any "Share Transfer Form" with your broker?

Alternatively, a Banker's confirmation of signature can sort out this signature back and forth once and for all.
I REMEMBER I HAVE SUCH FORM BUT WHERE I KEPT IT IS FAR FROM ME NOW. I HAVE WRITTEN TO THE REGISTRARS TO KNOW IF I CAN GET BANK'S CONFIRMATION OF SIGNATURE IN PLACE OF THAT FORM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by xij38580: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Naira is predicted to trade at 300 to a dollar by 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by richie9093(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
xij38580:
Naira is predicted to trade at 300 to a dollar by 2020

are these interbank or parallel rates.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:39am On Sep 19, 2016
Another way to inject liquidity into the system, according to the CBN governor, is for the Federal Government to sell some of its assets in the oil and gas industry in order to raise money.
http://punchng.com/nigeriall-start-getting-recession-q4-says-emefiele-recovery-not-possible-2017-experts

Emefiele said, “In April 2015, even before this government came on board, I had opined that there was a need for the government to scale down or sell off some its investments in oil and gas, particularly in the NNPC and the NLNG, at that time when the price of oil was around $50-$55 per barrel. We actually commissioned some consultants that conducted a study and at the end of that study, we were told that if we sell 10 per cent to 15 per cent of our holding in the oil and gas sector that we could realise up to $40bn.

“Unfortunately, the markets have become soft. If we choose to do that now, we can still get $10bn to $15bn, or maybe $20bn. If we have that kind of liquidity, it will be easy for us to really stimulate spending and also to turn the economy around. That proposal is still on the table, because I have also heard that some of our colleagues in the Federal Executive Council have talked about it and a lot of people too.

“If we take that option, I am optimistic we will be able to stimulate the economy and earn the foreign currency that we can really use to kick-start it.”
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jom28gy(m): 4:32am On Sep 19, 2016
brother, I don't understand this site you posted to my question
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 40manlappy: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2016
@lancee: Thanks for sharing.

Is it a mere coincidence that Dangote also advised FG to sell NLNG? cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2016
A bullish week.......good for traders
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2016
my stock oando price always react to news..........what is the news behind this current rally when the market is underperforming?
ok,let me rush to their website to confirm......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2016
locodemy:
my stock oando price always react to news..........what is the news behind this current rally when the market is underperforming?

What rally are you talking about.

Oando is currently trading in RED @ -0.24 (4.49%)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

What rally are you talking about.

Oando is currently trading in RED @ -0.24 (4.49%)

Bros i dont know what you are talking about........The stock will end the day on bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2016
locodemy:

http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/14966_OANDO_PLC_PRESS_RELEASE_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_SEPTEMBER_2016.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2016
locodemy:

Bros i dont know what you are talking about........The stock will end the day on bid

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
FBN finding support

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rmx, adamx23(m), sheffybugatty, sophy17(m), 222Martins(m), ProphetUtuocha, SetrakusRa(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.