Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,618 members, 7,851,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11031217 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) ... (7804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2016
mercylicious:

I know u are pissed, bt please, stop attacking my personality. At my age u cant dream of what I've achieved. I have 16 plots of land in pH, Lagos and Anambra. And yes, I sold my 380980 units on fcmb on Friday cos I need money for someother thing.

Some ppl here sneaked out to trade currency during d currency peak. They never bothered to alert the house. Why then are we bnsitl ?
If u ever get to marry a working class, then u know ur wife must one way or the other contribute to d wedding. Men are conservative. And as a woman, u don't even tell him b4 u do something.

It will take u 10 years of serious work b4 u starts earning the salary I earn monthly. I'll advice u to face your book for now

You will never be rich in your life with this kind of closed mind mentality.
I made money on vitafoam, vono in this house cos I had an open mind and a bnsitl alerted me. I still consult him and ask him wetin dey - business wise beside nsempa. Its not every biz he informs me DT I do, BT I like to hear it.

No offense meant to d house. I'll take down my post DT was why I said no one shld quote me.

me.........10 years.........b4 i earn what you earn monthly........i am talking of all your fabrications and you are adding more..........you are not serious woman.

16 plots of land.........okokobioko.........ana ekwu ozo,ozo ana eme.......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2016
locodemy:

me.........10 years.........b4 i earn what you earn monthly........i am talking of all your fabrications and you are adding more..........you are not serious woman.

Yes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2016
mercylicious:

Yes.
I also want to tell u DT I have a twin single bedroom flat that is nearing completion . I need less than 1 m to complete it for my tenants to pack in.

pls next one

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2016
grin

make una join me laugh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2016
@mercylicious please do whatever floats your boat...it's your money not someone else's....after all, successful people don't depend on one source of income but multiple...

@locodemy I don't know why the personality attack.... you are fond of this terrible attitude. She is very free to share her thoughts on any issues and you don't have to take it...just read, ignore and move on... chikena!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2016
mercylicious:

I know u are pissed, bt please, stop attacking my personality. At my age u cant dream of what I've achieved. I have 16 plots of land in pH, Lagos and Anambra. And yes, I sold my 380980 units on fcmb on Friday cos I need money for someother thing.

Some ppl here sneaked out to trade currency during d currency peak. They never bothered to alert the house. Why then are we bnsitl ?
If u ever get to marry a working class, then u know ur wife must one way or the other contribute to d wedding. Men are conservative. And as a woman, u don't even tell him b4 u do something.

It will take u 10 years of serious work b4 u starts earning the salary I earn monthly. I'll advice u to face your book for now

You will never be rich in your life with this kind of closed mind mentality.
I made money on vitafoam, vono in this house cos I had an open mind and a bnsitl alerted me. I still consult him and ask him wetin dey - business wise beside nsempa. Its not every biz he informs me DT I do, BT I like to hear it.

No offense meant to d house. I'll take down my post DT was why I said no one shld quote me.

I have a feeling that MERCY'S account has been hacked... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2016
locodemy:
I am beginning to doubt the maturity/intergrity of some people here........WHO IS MERCY?

The above mentioned person told us she has been in the stock market for more than a decade now yet she has not made some cash for herself...........Just imagine her pursuing MMM like say tomorrow no dey

The above mentioned name told us here about her marriage and refuse to invite her co NSEMPA group who could have honour her marriage to a standard yet she still has a wide mouth to tell us about the expenses of her marriage.......is it not a man that should be responsible for marriage expenses?..........ok o upon all the money she claims she has been making.Why is she complaining of feeding people?is she the first person that started it?

The above mentioned name just told us she sold her fcmb on friday just 3 days ago and now she is praying for fcmb to be on full bid today..........What will be her gain if a stock she has sold is on full bid?

Guys this person is a hypocrite..........just run away from her........i will not regard her posts or comments starting from this day.........i just pray one day i will be opportune to see either her or peterichy in person.

@Intendy, Zendi, Currentprice, Ihedioramma, Chubiking and all d elders in dis forum:
I think it's about time u call Locodemy to order, dis attitude of attacking once personality is absurd. If I recall clearly, dis is d second time n ironically Mercy found d first exciting.

Nevertheless, it should not b condoned in dis forum. someone once said, if u see a post u do not agree with jump am pass. If na d wedding wey u miss dey vex u, make u no vex cos we all follow miss am.

Pls note dat we are all brothers n sisters in d Lord.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2016
daemperor1:

@Intendy, Zendi, Currentprice, Ihedioramma, Chubiking and all d elders in dis forum:
I think it's about time u call Locodemy to order, dis attitude of attacking once personality is absurd. If I recall clearly, dis is d second time n ironically Mercy found d first exciting.

Nevertheless, it should not b condoned in dis forum. someone once said, if u see a post u do not agree with jump am pass. If na d wedding wey u miss dey vex u, make u no vex cos we all follow miss am.

Pls note dat we are all brothers n sisters in d Lord.

Wetin be my own.........come and slap me..........i don talk am be that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2016
My fcmb sold on Friday.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2016
currentprice:

i said it when FO was trading around N200, that I can not put my penny on the stock overvaluedgrin see price now grin grin

according to their recent Q release,,,,, I can not buy FO more than N60, this price self factor in Otedola hand on the stock grin

thing could change with the recent contract award grin grin grin

baddest somebody.#60 dem say na market reaction. but from #100 is OK.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2016
We are all brothers and sisters in the lord.
1. We should always be our brothers and sisters keeper.
2. We welcome advice but reject insult.
3. Mercylicious posted about mmm with good intention, but I see mmm business as a scam, but our sister Mercylicious is not a scammer, She is one of us that like other people/members of this forum to succeed and progress.
4. Please let forgive, love and understand one another.
5. Everyone here is important.
6. Telling our self about good business is good, and I believe that was exactly what Mercy has in mind.
7. Pls Mercylicious forgive also Pls Locodemy forgive.
8. We are still one, Looking for good business with good income.
9. May God bless us all, in Jesus christ name, I pray.
10. Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

I have a feeling that MERCY'S account has been hacked... grin grin grin
I don't think so. I have always thought she is a man, but you will never hear me say it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2016
mercylicious:

Yes.
I also want to tell u DT I have a twin single bedroom flat that is nearing completion . I need less than 1 m to complete it for my tenants to pack in.
stopping talking like this pls ...Aisha is a lady like you. All you have cant pay for her waldrop
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by refreshon: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2016
angelo82:
FBN price has remain too low for long time and early next year it might go down as low as 1.80Naira unless there is improvement in their balance sheet.That bank really need some great news to move up so that the rest of the banking stocks can move too.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I said N2.00 sometime ago but you called me names; now you say N1.80?

The chickens are coming home to roost! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Everybody, I Hail O! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2016
Mpeace:
I don't think so. I have always thought she is a man, but you will never hear me say it.

grin wink My advise - Anything Ponzi scheme should be a personal thingy and not be posted here on this blog which is strictly Legit investment. If you feel like involving 1 or 2 guys, send private mail to them. It is well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2016
refreshon:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I said N2.00 sometime ago but you called me names; now you say N1.80?

The chickens are coming home to roost! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Everybody, I Hail O! grin

Your own predictions failed when you check the timing.You predicted the above for last year and the stock weathered that storm and my reason for projecting a lower price of fun is based on expected volatility of new year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2016
Mpeace:
Hahaha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2016
veecovee:
stopping talking like this pls ...Aisha is a lady like you. All you have cant pay for her waldrop

Maybe I can. U can't attack my person and expect me not to prove myself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by refreshon: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2016
Ariwo ko ni music o; empty barrel lo maa n pariwo.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2016
mercylicious:

Hahaha. Mercy is a woman. Studied elect n computer engineering in Futo. Made 2.1.works in tech dept of a coy. Trained by a teacher DT pushes u to work hard. I grew up with boys. 98% of my friends are guys. Am very open hearted and always open to new ideas.
Mercy is married to another engineer DT studied in unizik. Works at gbaran ubie oil facility, bayelsa. I also hear him talk of epu 1 and 2 and kuramo sites.

Oh nice... I went to FUTO too... a long time ago
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2016
Aks:

grin wink My advise - Anything Ponzi scheme should be a personal thingy and not be posted here on this blog which is strictly Legit investment. If you feel like involving 1 or 2 guys, send private mail to them. It is well.
Noted dear. Didn't know it will turn out like this. Its like discovering a tweek, became excited n u want to share d info with friends. I wanted to take it down shortly DT was why I said I shldnt be quoted. I didn't envisage d personal attack.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2016
SPDC tns. Regards to your man
mercylicious:

Hahaha. Mercy is a woman. Studied elect n computer engineering in Futo. Made 2.1.works in tech dept of a coy. Trained by a teacher DT pushes u to work hard. I grew up with boys. 98% of my friends are guys. Am very open hearted and always open to new ideas.
Mercy is married to another engineer DT studied in unizik. Works at gbaran ubie oil facility, bayelsa. I also hear him talk of epu 1 and 2 and kuramo sites.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2016
One side of my eardrum dey pain me becos of.............i wan use the second one listen to wetin dey happen for stock market...........who dey room? how is stock today?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2016
FBNH

- looking for all d support at dis N3.00 junction
- wait for it !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2016
UCAP

- finding some temp resistance at 2.60
- let it play out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2016
locodemy:
I am beginning to doubt the maturity/intergrity of some people here........WHO IS MERCY?

The above mentioned person told us she has been in the stock market for more than a decade now yet she has not made some cash for herself...........Just imagine her pursuing MMM like say tomorrow no dey

The above mentioned name told us here about her marriage and refuse to invite her co NSEMPA group who could have honour her marriage to a standard yet she still has a wide mouth to tell us about the expenses of her marriage.......is it not a man that should be responsible for marriage expenses?..........ok o upon all the money she claims she has been making.Why is she complaining of feeding people?is she the first person that started it?

The above mentioned name just told us she sold her fcmb on friday just 3 days ago and now she is praying for fcmb to be on full bid today..........What will be her gain if a stock she has sold is on full bid?

Guys this person is a hypocrite..........just run away from her........i will not regard her posts or comments starting from this day.........i just pray one day i will be opportune to see either her or peterichy in person.

See finishing! Oga Loco don vex.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2016
GTB
- looking for support ard dat N24
- it may just hold

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2016
leo1234:

See finishing! Oga Loco don vex.

OYO........I don leave the place since morning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2016
fxuser:
UCAP

- finding some temp resistance at 2.60
- let it play out

Temporary profit taking might set in now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2016
Please can some1 help with FCMB H1 EPS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
fxuser:

FBNH

- looking for all d support at dis N3.00 junction
- wait for it !

Like FBN ! Transcorp also looking for support at N1 !

- bottom fishers in d game

(1) (2) (3) ... (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) ... (7804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chillykelly86(m), Testimonies777(m), megawealth01, cocolacec(m), IPO2002, Agbalowomeri, Willie2015, coinbrood, Boshins, lasisi(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.