Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,539 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024069 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Willie2015:

Get the E- Dividend form on the Registrar website and fill same.
Get your bank to give you a Signature Confirmation letter addressed to the Registrar.
Mail the 2 documents to your registrar and follow up by email/phone to ensure acknowledgement & processing.
Processing period is with 24 hours once received, I follow same process for GTB, FBN & Access Registrar

Bros i appreciate alot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
This Morgan capital is very annoying angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Fcmb is really loading......the technicals are indicating

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
locodemy:

Sir,why are the mighty falling?
I cant see any mighty on the list.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
kolaish:
I cant see any mighty on the list.
oga look again.......2 mighty dey there.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
locodemy:

oga look again.......2 mighty dey there.......
ETI reminds me of Oceanic, Cadbury have been a mere shadow of themselves for the past 4 years, while PZ is neither here nor there. AIICO is dancing to the normal bus stop of insurance stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
godlyguy:
BEST ENTRY for the following stocks:

TRANSCORP #0.90
LAFARGE #45
HONEYWELL #0.90
CHAMPIONS #2.00
CADBURY #10.00

THE BIG SMART GUY

@godlyguy Almost all the price you predicted is coming to pass.Guess you must have mopp it all or you waiting for it to fall more?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
feelamong:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/15212_ETI_-_CONVERSION_OF_PREF._SHARES_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_OCTOBER_2016.pdf

for those of you that still have ETI preference shares cert from Old Oceanic shares conversion then..
pls what is the instruction . Thankz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tritri:

@godlyguy Almost all the price you predicted is coming to pass.Guess you must have mopp it all or you waiting for it to fall more?

grin

sure he will move the goal post further more
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Please, wat d differences between preferences shares n ordinary shares? Kindly help. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mfunkynation:
Please, wat d differences between preferences shares n ordinary shares? Kindly help. Thanks

check here bro for a simple explanation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukwuwike2ny(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
igerian stock exchange market alert,
Daily market report,capitalization,index,cscs,today report.
If you are investor in the Nigeria stock exchange market and you are active investor , follow this thread as I will be posting stocks that would make significant gains and the time limit based on my perspective.
You want to alert your friends,share and bookmark this topic,copy the link below

[color=#0000]
please read my disclaimer that's effective on any stock pick recommendation you get here
DISCLAIMER
YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR TRUSTED INVESTING COUNSELLOR OR YOUR BROKER BEFORE YOU INVEST IN MY RECOMMENDED STOCKS AS YOU KNOW STOCKS RESPOND TO NEWS AND NO ONE CAN PREDICT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ANY STOCK IN THE NEXT DAY AND THE FUTURE DECISION OF ANY COMPANY 'S MANAGEMENT
[/color][/quote]

[size=14pt]
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment
Per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus.

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Willie2015:

Get the E- Dividend form on the Registrar website and fill same.
Get your bank to give you a Signature Confirmation letter addressed to the Registrar.
Mail the 2 documents to your registrar and follow up by email/phone to ensure acknowledgement & processing.
Processing period is with 24 hours once received, I follow same process for GTB, FBN & Access Registrar
Please do you have any good GSM phone numbers that i can use to call the registrars if my is done (access and fbnh)? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Intendy:

check here bro for a simple explanation
pls check where?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mfunkynation:
pls check where?
http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/182.asp
no vex.didn't know I didn't put the link
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 weeks low

ETI #9.96k
fidson #1.45k
PZ #16.65k
aiico #0.58k
cadbury #11.88k
No new 52 weeks high

ETI
- market already pricing in the upcoming dilution before d preference shares are even listed !

Cadbury
- will liekly join the sub-N10 grp at this rate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
@fxuser

Are you sure ETI is not following the same route as FBNH?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
UCAP

- the bears won d day !
- bulls unable to break that 2.60 resistance
-

FCMB
- Q3 delayed till NOV month end
- http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/15222_FCMB_-_LATE_FILING_OF_Q3_ACCOUNTS_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_OCTOBER_2016.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tritri:
@fxuser

Are you sure ETI is not following the same route as FBNH?

umm
- very possible,
- d downside risk is very real here
- a poor Q3 will only vex d bears further
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
fxuser:
UCAP

- the bears won d day !
- bulls unable to break that 2.60 resistance
-

FCMB
- Q3 delayed till NOV month end
- http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/15222_FCMB_-_LATE_FILING_OF_Q3_ACCOUNTS_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_OCTOBER_2016.pdf

grin

the last late filing warning sent this stock price below 70k.......what should we be expecting this time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
currentprice:

grin

the last late filing warning send this stock price below 70k.......what should we be expecting this time

u never finish mopping ?? abi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tritri:

On point... I am still studying this latest development...

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
fxuser:

ETI
- market already pricing in the upcoming dilution before d preference shares are even listed !
Cadbury
- will liekly join the sub-N10 grp at this rate

@ Intendy do you think it good if u step in @ 10 for Cadbury, Even with the Q3 loss...I think with patience it will get to 7.50 before december.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by evaboy4real: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Download the latest FCMB Bank Mobile App. This works on all mobile platform. Click the link below to download.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4akup81zyglvire/FcmbMobile_by_FCMB_2.7_apk-dl.com.apk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Fcmb was at 0.78kobo some months ago.

Observing in FHD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: leparj(m), meholo, WestPB and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.