Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11007586 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) ... (7796) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
FBNH might bounce back from next year.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
angelo82:
Bounce back as in ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
angelo82:
yes i go come back when it is ready to bounce back..........we are not far from the market to hear good news from any company.i agree but is hopeville.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
kolaish:
Haba, you still have not forgotten this issue.

sorry i forgot to refer him to you.......our brother is in need of work........lets help him as brothers and sisters in the lord.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
leparj:
Sorry that my response above is for Locodemy who is selling every every n buying only fcmb. Let every1 shine his eyes. No one shd mislead u

hehehe! fcmb is never a joke or monkey hunting o.consult any analyst concerning fcmb at the moment.......it is a stock no one is suppose to miss at the current price even at #1.50 kobo............na your eye e go happen.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
ihedioramma:
Bounce back as in ?

brother if you no understand bounce back na bounce front you go understand?na good news for you oga ihedioramma..........i no say this one don sweet you pass.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
locodemy:

yes i go come back when it is ready to bounce back..........we are not far from the market to hear good news from any company.i agree but is hopeville.

You are not a good trader, your question should have been how?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
ihedioramma:
Bounce back as in ?

I am talking about 2017 will be a good year for them because even the NPL is not up to what they provided for and there is an arrangement with one of the debtor that may shape things by early next year and mind you 15k dividend is already guaranteed from their other subsidiary.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
locodemy:

hehehe! fcmb is never a joke or monkey hunting o.consult any analyst concerning fcmb at the moment.......it is a stock no one is suppose to miss at the current price even at #1.50 kobo............na your eye e go happen.
Ok. Wud do my DD. All man shd do theirs. Money hard now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
angelo82:

I am talking about 2017 will be a good year for them because even the NPL is not up to what they provided for and there is an arrangement with one of the debtor that may shape things by early next year and mind you 15k dividend is already guaranteed from their other subsidiary.
ok what was there EPS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
locodemy:

brother if you no understand bounce back na bounce front you go understand?na good news for you oga ihedioramma..........i no say this one don sweet you pass.
grin but do you think so? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
locodemy:

Dont you know is mercy you are talking with?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
ihedioramma:
Dont you know is mercy you are talking with?
Lol. I no be Mercy o. I no get 16 plots of land.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
angelo82:

How sure are you of 15k alrdy guaranteed? We got 10k last dividend. Are u playin out for 15k next or u re dead sure? Convince me mk i begin plan 4 dat 15k. I no go mind am o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
leparj:
How sure are you of 15k alrdy guaranteed? We got 10k last dividend. Are u playin out for 15k next or u re dead sure? Convince me mk i begin plan 4 dat 15k. I no go mind am o.

One of the information from their conference call.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
angelo82:

One of the information from their conference call.
Ok. Tnx.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nevee: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thanks a lot Boss. Been trying to send you a PM, don't know what the problem is. Kindly share your mail or any other form of contact.
Coolcash1:

You can just submit a general application since you finished with a good grade. I know quite a number of people who got placement in fortune 200 coys without any connection. One is currently with Interswitch and he was employed before he finished is NYSC.

I believe FAVOUR can also do yours if you believe...You can send a well crafted resume to at least 20 firms and see what will happen.

Please send me a PM and let's talk.

Good luck bro!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Intendy:

http://ir.fbnholdings.com/financial-information/webcasts-transcripts-videos/

Thank you for sharing that Intendy.

That was a horror read... I think I may have to sell my FBNH shares because the worst is clearly ahead.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
@NuttyChoky Worst for FBN..please explain ooohh ..,make i know if to sale too.
Tomorrow 1st Nacho will make new low at 2.57 ..i plan to buy at 1naira.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Q3 Conference call transcript isn't available yet just the audio.Listen to the audio before you jump into conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 31, 2016
Intendy:

http://ir.fbnholdings.com/financial-information/webcasts-transcripts-videos/
Efficiency!see how you just hit us with the link-no need for long tory.if we have somebody like intendy in morgancapital i tell you morgan go change.can you imagine,it was just saturday that i got a mail frm morgan telling me to calm down!men don port to other network finish una just dey wake!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:23am On Oct 31, 2016
leparj:
Lol. I no be Mercy o. I no get 16 plots of land.
grin time will tell .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lanre56(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2016
For CCTV camera installation please contact on 08179145049 or 07088986103

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2016
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is working on a framework that will, before year-end, enable it to blacklist or watch-list fraudulent bank customers across the country’s banking space. CBN Director, Banking and Payment ’Dipo Fatokun broke the news at the Nigeria Electronic Fraud Forum (NeFF) October meeting in Lagos at the weekend. He said the framework, when unveiled, would give the regulator the legal backing to use the Bank Verification (BVN) platform to identify, watch-list and blacklist fraudulent account holders in all the 22 banks and Other Financial Institutions (OFIS). According to him, the framework, which is at the final stage of its approval, would soon be sent to the Committee of Governors of the Central Bank for examination and exposure to the banking industry. “It is a policy issue and therefore, has to go to the Committee of Governors of the Central Bank, which will look at it and do an industry exposure. These will be completed, hopefull .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2016
http://punchng.com/manufacturers- return-black-market-forex/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2016
MC...succession issues has been resolved. so hopefully itrade will be back asap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2016
Primetech:
MC...succession issues has been resolved. so hopefully itrade will be back asap.

we wait and see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2016
feelamong:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/15499_DANGOTE_FLOUR_12_MONTHS_SEPT_2016_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2016.pdf

shocked shocked shocked

How did they do it? Their FX losses went drastically down q-o-q. Really good result.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) ... (7796) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.