Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10948542 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mopolchi:
Lafarge Africa is wicked: for every 202 Ashaka Cement Share you will get 57 of their shares with N2. *spits on this option b".

Is that rights issue, when was it announced.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
kentoto:

Ok for lead capital , what about their trading platform, is it the one we are familiar with?

Their trading platform isn't different from what other brokers have. It supports both market and limit trading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Is that rights issue, when was it announced.
It's not right issue. It's the 2nd option after the voluntary delisting of Ashaka Cement Shares. That is if you do not want to follow their first option.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3468787/stable-money-strategy

Permanently Returns 5% daily 25% weekly 100% monthly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2016
does anyone trade with stanbic ibtc here?please advise on their services and trading platform
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2016
nio68:
does anyone trade with stanbic ibtc here?please advise on their services and trading platform

Why stanbic ibtc, there are lots of stock brokering houses for retail investors like you, but if you must open an account with Stanbic Ibtc all you need do is to call their customer service and make sure you have a minimum of N5 million in cash or shares.

Stanbic Ibtc, FSDH securities, Rencap Securities and FBN Securities all require a minimum of N5 million.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2016
manie:

Why stanbic ibtc, there are lots of stock brokering houses for retail investors like you, but if you must open an account with Stanbic Ibtc all you need do is to call their customer service and make sure you have a minimum of N5 million in cash or shares.

Stanbic Ibtc, FSDH securities, Rencap Securities and FBN Securities all require a minimum of N5 million.

I have 2 stock broking firms i trade with one of which is Morgan. Just tired of all these one man biz stock broking firms. Poor customer service etc. Lost loads of money due to this Morgan issue, cannot exit my losing positions. The minimum of 5m isnt actually the issue, just looking for quality service. Any recommendations please?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2016
http://investorsking.com/nigeria-proposes-jail-time-fines-as-it-tries-to-bolster-naira-bloomberg/

Finally, our CBN governor has confirmed his cluelessness in managing the economy...Dollar going to N1,000 soon... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2016
Coolcash1:
http://investorsking.com/nigeria-proposes-jail-time-fines-as-it-tries-to-bolster-naira-bloomberg/

Finally, our CBN governor has confirmed his cluelessness in managing the economy...Dollar going to N1,000 soon... grin

In my opinion it is Buhari that his clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2016
nio68:

I have 2 stock broking firms i trade with one of which is Morgan. Just tired of all these one man biz stock broking firms. Poor customer service etc. Lost loads of money due to this Morgan issue, cannot exit my losing positions. The minimum of 5m isnt actually the issue, just looking for quality service. Any recommendations please?
nio68:

meristem is good. Investmentone is also good ; platform wise but their customer service is poor, they dont respond to calls promptly and u can not cancell a mandate during trading hours
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
nio68:

I use CSL Stockbrokers, United Capital Securities and Investment One Securities.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Adesiji77:
http://nairametrics.com/fitchs-latest-rating-on-nigerian-banks-is-damning-for-first-bank/

The agency has affirmed the Long-Term IDRs of Zenith Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTB), Access Bank Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Wema Bank

What is happening at WEMA BANK, I heard they are also involved in a Petrochemical Plant project in Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
How to transfer your portfolio from morgan capital in One day

1) Go to your new broker with the following
i) 2 passport photos
ii) ID
iii) Utility bill
iv) MC printout of cscs statement of your portfolio
2) After filling the forms and having been cleared by the new broker, to expedite transfer you can take the filled forms yourself to morgan capital
3) Go to your bank to do a transfer to the new broker (or online transfer) to open the account
4) If you do not owe Morgan any money they will get the managers to sign on the form that same day and then morayo will go to cscs online and approve the transfer to the new broker, all same day (this will be seen by the new broker)

**It takes about 2/3 days for the transfer to be cleared by cscs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
manie:

I use CSL Stockbrokers, United Capital Securities and Investment One Securities.

Sir with all this ur brokers,Do they offer morgan self trade Or u have to send mandate online?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
godlyguy:
Planning on exiting FBN & DANGOTEFLOUR, just as I have exited SEPLAT... Making money is my hobby!

THE BIG SMART GUY

@godlyguy You hardly post dis days..Hope ur okay..Did u finally exit ur position or morgan wahala is showing u too?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
manie:

Not sure how this info has helped anyone... which of them do you recommend and why
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:59am On Nov 20, 2016
sirflav:

i) 2 passport photos
ii) ID
iii) Utility bill
2) After filling the forms and having been cleared by the new broker, to expedite transfer you can take the filled forms yourself to morgan capital
3) Go to your bank to do a transfer to the new broker (or online transfer) to open the account
4) If you do not owe Morgan any money they will get the managers to sign on the form that same day and then morayo will go to cscs online and approve the transfer to the new broker, all same day (this will be seen by the new broker)

Thanks brv, think its getting to that point
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:22am On Nov 20, 2016
Nigeria plans to give the central bank more power to control capital flows and prevent foreign-exchange being taken out of the country, including jail time and fines for offenders as authorities battle a shortage of dollars.

Authorities should be able to jail for as long as two years anybody holding dollars in cash for more than 30 days, or fine them 20 percent of the amount, according to a draft amendment to Nigeria’s Foreign-Exchange Act. The proposals were published this week on the website of the Nigerian Law Reform Commission, which reviews legislation. Regulators should also be able to prevent money being repatriated “in accordance with the terms and conditions as may be prescribed by the central bank from time to time,” the draft shows.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-18/nigeria-proposes-jail-time-fines-as-it-tries-to-bolster-naira.

Glaring Signs that Nigeria is not far from a FAILED STATE.

Do MMM go jail,
Keep FOREX go to jail.
Issokay angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2016
lancee:

Thanks brv, think its getting to that point

Sir you welcome.
Have you ever been to morgan capital office?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2016
sirflav:

Sir you welcome.
Was at morgancapital office by keffi,just like a room and parlour!this is where our millions go everyday!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
sirflav:

Sir you welcome.

No sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
sirflav:

i) 2 passport photos
ii) ID
iii) Utility bill

Can one carry out this process online without visiting any stockbroker physically?.
I have account with CSL, Can I perform the transfer transaction by instructing CSL stockbroker through email message with scanning of my passport, utility bill, ID card and other neccesary document?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
DOLLARTEX:
Was at morgancapital office by keffi,just like a room and parlour!this is where our millions go everyday!

Please don't be shallow in your tuts, office space and size don't matter anymore in this current age, soon cloud computing will take over, all morgan needs to function , they have it. (Server and computers)

Technology is taking over...

K

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 12:20am On Nov 21, 2016
cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 12:23am On Nov 21, 2016
EDUECO:
I abhor ignorance,ineptitude,inefficiency and cheats or cheating with a passion! The following brokers use Caladata service and as such they all have live trade capability:
1.TRW Stockbrokers Ltd
2.Fortress Capital Ltd
3.Nigerian International Securities Limited
4.Edgefield Capital Management Limited
5.Core Trust & Investment Limited
6.Sigma Securities Limited
Caladata Limited is the one that provides the live trade service to these stockbroking firms!

Please,my Brothers & Sisters in the Lord(use the internet to search for more in order to inform us),we need more of these brokers to serve as alternative to MorganCapital Broking firm!

Sorry, I meant this message, so let's look for the cheaper charges.

I will trw stock brokers.

K.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 21, 2016
kentoto:

Please don't be shallow in your tuts, office space and size don't matter anymore in this current age, soon cloud computing will take over, all morgan needs to function , they have it. (Server and computers)

Technology is taking over...

K
OK OO!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2016
lancee:

No sir

office is not very impressive and I believe that it is their head quarters

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2016
Chibuking81:

Can one carry out this process online without visiting any stockbroker physically?.
I have account with CSL, Can I perform the transfer transaction by instructing CSL stockbroker through email message with scanning of my passport, utility bill, ID card and other neccesary document?
sir yes you can, MC will will print out CSCS statement of your portfolio and you can scan and email to CSL. YOu will fill the transfer form amongst others and CSL will sign and email to you. you can then scan and send the forms to MC which they will sign and initiate a CSCS online transfer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapix, KarlTom, aimaft, ndept, ogoo4real, ernie4life(m), sterlingD(m), Emndy(m), faoogoke(m), talk2me2, Adinije(f), vacanci, debeey87(m), Princkez, emmanuelewumi(m), ojesymsym and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.