Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10946871 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
princemolak:

Seriously? I Spoke with her Last week ! When did she leave Morgan?

Think Fri.. been trying to collect my money since then

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princemolak(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Its crystal clearly the current Morgan capital management is now playing pranks with investors fund.

I sold all my stocks last week and my payment date was due yesterday.

Last night I was told that my account has been funded but Uptil now I haven't receive any alert.

Upon all the countless phone calls and email I have been sending since last week.

Today they came up with any story that my fidelity bank account is rejecting their payment.

God bears me witness just I received over 1million Naira through the same fidelity account about 2weeks ago and with the same account I got paid on 2 occasion when the owner was still alive.

I had operated the same account for about 10yrs all of a sudden it's rejecting MORGAN CAPITAL PAYMENT.

WELL WHOEVER KNOW THE CURRENT MANAGEMENT SHOULD BETTER WARN THEM NOT TO DARE JOKE WITH MY FUND.

Bro, I think you should be a bit patient sir, the problem is majorly from the Stupid Skye Bank they are using!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
fxuser:
FCMB
- 0.99 / N1.00 support still holding
-

-Vol traded jumps to 25m
- the sellers yet to be exhausted , buyers holding the line
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Please those that use Lead Capital (Lead Securities Investment Limited):

is their platform exactly like morgan's?
Can you put in bid/offer during pre-market?
Any withdrawal wahala like morgan?

Thanks for your help.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kam045: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
rebekah2011:

MorayoJ <morayoj@morgancapitalgroup.com>,
MorganCapital Securities Limited <prospectiveclient@morgancapitalgroup.com>,
customercare@morgancapitalgroup.com

Please try these emails.

Thanks. The customercare@morgancapitalgroup.com is not functional. It keeps bouncing back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
princemolak:

Bro, I think you should be a bit patient sir, the problem is majorly from the Stupid Skye Bank they are using!

Which patience do they want again,

I called the landline Morayo gave me and they asked some question in regards to my biodata.

Afterwards I was ask to mail another of my bank details.

I gave them my STANBIC-IBTC acct coincidentally all the money transfer i EVER made to MORGANS was done via the same STANBIC-IBTC account.

The next I was told to present my KYC,

Maybe they expect me to come all the way from Dubai for a fund they got from me via my STANBIC MOBILE BANKING CHANNEL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
bigass:

dont try 1st as Morayo is no longer with them
the 2nd is to send emails to all their clients at once
Pls when did she leave?
sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
After selling my FBN..........the stupid stock rallies
After selling oando..........the news of OPEC meeting arrived
After putting all my eggs in one basket.........FCMB remains stagnant........This must be a blessing in disguise as i loaded more units today @ 1.00 before it jumped to 1.04 at closing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
not like morgan. dont think pre market exist. infact you will hate the platform if you ever used margan's
Thunderlicious:

Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
locodemy:
After selling my FBN..........the stupid stock rallies
After selling oando..........the news of OPEC meeting arrived
After putting all my eggs in one basket.........FCMB remains stagnant........This must be a blessing in disguise as i loaded more units today @ 1.00 before it jumped to 1.04 at closing.

Sorry but you would av made more assume you never sold yet.Meanwhile what your take on Diamond .can i go for it at current price ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tiar: 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Be extra cautious in making investment decisions on companies audited by Akintola Williams Deloitte.

Details available @ http://www.judefejokwu..com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
stocks with new 52 week lows
uacproperties #2.13k
Diamond bank #0.86k
no stock with new high

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tritri:

Sorry but you would av made more assume you never sold yet.Meanwhile what your take on Diamond .can i go for it at current price ?

my brother.....you know people are taking position in stocks that are ripe for dividend payment which will start from march 2017.

pls kindly go back and check Diamond bank latest result again.......It is irritating.........Although the bank will be doing damage control things by pushing the price whenever the price is very low like it is now......you can join now at 86 kobo but remember to jump out when it pushes up a bit....

i can only take position when i see their 2017 Q1 result.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
might buy 5M unit of diamond tomorrow . and see if before december might get to 1.50
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Thunderlicious:

Thanks for your help.

Morgan use Itrade.

Leadcapital use zanibal ebroker

http://www.zanibal.com/index.php/customers.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 123ABCXYZ(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
tiar:
Be extra cautious in making investment decisions on companies audited by Akintola Williams Deloitte.

Rubbish... Very biased and uninformed write up. PWC and EY have also been fined this year and KPMG Nigeria is still battling with the FRC with respect to stanbic. PWC has been d auditor of Skye bank since 2014 that is in d trenches and not Deloitte as mentioned in d artice. The problems of auditor independence is an issue dat cuts across audit firms.

I have worked in a big 4 firm before (not deloitte) and to be honest, it would most times take d grace of God to discover fraud committed at d mgt or board level. That is why sometimes wen i see people open their mouths and blame auditors i just laff. If an organisation wants to fool an auditor, it will most likely succeed if it knows wat it is doing.

I believe dat wat we need in Nigerian entities is proper corporate governance which is lacking EVERYWHERE...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
rebekah2011:

Which Monday? Yesterday? If yes, then you will have to wait till Thursday morning before you can be paid. T+3
OK.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
The Naira took a fall again on Tuesday, December 6, as it dropped to N485 from N484 against the dollar and N600 from N590 against the British pound at the parallel market.

https://www.nairaland.com/3504689/unbelievable-naira-falls-n485-1

The only business that put smile in my face today grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Total interim dividend has dropped.. grin so sweet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Coolcash1:

Bros I never see my own o!!

Na to call those goons at Cardinal stone first tin morrow morning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
feelamong:

Bros I never see my own o!!

Na to call those goons at Cardinal stone first tin morrow morning

Don't worry..It will drop.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
tiar:

Does it make other big 4 saints?...There is more to audit than meets the eye. It is what I want an auditor to know and see he will see. There is a saying in accounting parlance" the more you look the less you see". Not too long ago, it was EY and PWC that were in the eyes of storm doing out of court settlement with huge greenbacks. The solution to strengthen credibility of audited financial statements is the company having a well structured board and sound risk management.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Coolcash1:

yet to drop at my side o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
The more I see the trend in digital currency and mobile money wallets the more I worry about the near future of our banking institutions.

$$$

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=ExLaidback post=51698737]The more I see the trend in digital currency and mobile money wallets the more I worry about the near future of our banking institutions.

Why are you worried?,banks are still in charge of all these and without them nothing can be done.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Coolcash1:

Does it make other big 4 saints?...There is more to audit than meets the eye. It is what I want an auditor to know and see he will see. There is a saying in accounting parlance" the more you look the less you see". Not too long ago, it was EY and PWC that were in the eyes of storm doing out of court settlement with huge greenbacks. The solution to strengthen credibility of audited financial statements is the company having a well structured board and sound risk management.
Don't mind them. We all know what happens during such audits. Forget them jare!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Its crystal clearly the current Morgan capital management is now playing pranks with investors fund.

I sold all my stocks last week and my payment date was due yesterday.

Last night I was told that my account has been funded but Uptil now I haven't receive any alert.

Upon all the countless phone calls and email I have been sending since last week.

Today they came up with any story that my fidelity bank account is rejecting their payment.

God bears me witness just I received over 1million Naira through the same fidelity account about 2weeks ago and with the same account I got paid on 2 occasion when the owner was still alive.

I had operated the same account for about 10yrs all of a sudden it's rejecting MORGAN CAPITAL PAYMENT.

WELL WHOEVER KNOW THE CURRENT MANAGEMENT SHOULD BETTER WARN THEM NOT TO DARE JOKE WITH MY FUND.

Calm down. I think Morgan is right. It happened to my younger bros. He could not receive payment last week to his fidelity bank account ( payment above 50k). He went to d bank n was told his account was flagged tier 1. He just submitted a valid ld and d limit was lifted.
So, go to fidelity bank tommorow morning with a valid I'd card- nat I'd, driving license, voters card etc. When its done, inform Morgan to conclude d deal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tritri:
might buy 5M unit of diamond tomorrow . and see if before december might get to 1.50

When u are big, u are extra large!
We are making money this year..
grin

Or next year.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
come from Dubai to lagos bank on over night BUS grin

peter don sufer grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
currentprice:
come from Dubai to lagos bank on over night BUS grin

peter don sufer grin

Hahaha.
@peter, I forget say u be yankee
Go to fidelity bank website, look for their contact mail, attach a copy of ur Intl pp and send them. U can also call them to lift d 50k limit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mpeace:
I doubt if they will help you. The last time I made such a request they said I should read from the beginning of the thread.

Hahaha
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=angelo82 post=51699005][/quote] i bow for life o. Meanwhile any body with info for etranzact? Its been dull in recent months. With half of d population now transacting online i thought they had better prospect

(1) (2) (3) ... (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Toluway, crownprince2017, BabsO2(m), LIVE08(m), faoogoke(m), ozome15(m), dangle, SlahJoe(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.