Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11013101 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) ... (7798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
locodemy:

i will also advice those of them holding oando to hold it tight if this your analysis must work...........FBN AND OANDO are the most suffered stocks at nse.

um ko easy
both carry a lot of emotions as well .
Both have bleed portfolios
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fidelity 84kobo
Diamond bank 84kobo

na wa !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
lafencer:

Yes. Customary R of O.

Shoot me a mail: 9free@mail(dot)com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
9free welldone una they try for FO .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
currentprice:
stock xmas sales is coming keep your cash grin

cash is king grin
Is it black Friday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
megainvest:

Patience is key. Just make up your mind that no matter how long it takes, you will hold your position until you realise your reasonable target profit. The most important thing is the right entry price. Why the hurry?

Its because I needed to raise money for something else.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
This must be a tough time for Diamond bank as investors who love dividend are having an exciting moment loading dividend paying stocks.

Fidelity bank worths considerate when it comes to dividend than diamond..........i expect Diamond to fall the more......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
ihedioramma:
godlyguy wellcome back . are you tru with the change of your broker? HOW SMART ARE YOU TODAY? .

He is trying to salvage Skye bank
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
ihedioramma:
9free welldone una they try for FO .
My Bishop, Me and FO na two parallel lines o...... My prayer na for FBNH to reach N10 before Xmas wink wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
locodemy:
This must be a tough time for Diamond bank as investors who love dividend are having an exciting moment loading dividend paying stocks.

Fidelity bank worths considerate when it comes to dividend than diamond..........i expect Diamond to fall the more......

There is no other way about except they reverse the trend and start paying dividend.Diamond is on its way to Skye bus station. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ife and Bishop,PM's seen cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chibuking81:
@ PETERiCHY, how far have you gone with Morgan and your money with them?. Please reply because am interested to know the outcome, if they are not affective again in their service I will begin the process of withdrawing my money from them.

This was an account i mainly use in getting all my dividends and about 2wks ago I got a paid via it,that was my gross.

Attached is a screenshot of the alert i later got from FIDELITY BANK which means MORGAN actually paid but this month a limit was placed on the account.

I ve sent all the requirements to my account officer and they promise to revert it today.

By tomorrow I will get back to Morgan for my refund. So no cause for alarm.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
9free:

My Bishop, Me and FO na two parallel lines o...... My prayer na for FBNH to reach N10 before Xmas wink wink
AMEN O .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
A plot of land for sale measuring 648msq. at treasure parks and gardens (golf & estate)phase 1 ext.,shimawa,behind redemption camp,off lagos-ibadan express road.currently been sold at 4,000,000 per plot by adron homes properties and estimated to sell for 6,000,000 before year end. plot is going for a discounted rate of 2M for any interested person.title doc available are,a duly executed purchase receipt,deed of contract,deed of lease/deed of assignment,letter of plot allocation,land covered with global certificate of occupancy.price negotiable!call / whatsapp 08034637732
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
leo1234:

He is trying to salvage Skye bank cheesy cheesy
cheesy THE GUY IS SMART he has other stocks .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
Falil:
A plot of land for sale measuring 648msq. at treasure parks and gardens (golf & estate)phase 1 ext.,shimawa,behind redemption camp,off lagos-ibadan express road.currently been sold at 4,000,000 per plot by adron homes properties and estimated to sell for 6,000,000 before year end. plot is going for a discounted rate of 2M for any interested person.title doc available are,a duly executed purchase receipt,deed of contract,deed of lease/deed of assignment,letter of plot allocation,land covered with global certificate of occupancy.price negotiable!call / whatsapp 08034637732

ihediora.......you don hammer for FBN..........see land for sale.........sell FBN now and buy from this oga poster.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
locodemy:

ihediora.......you don hammer for FBN..........see land for sale.........sell FBN now and buy from this oga poster.

the dude no arrange his handle well. suppose to be Fail not Falil
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
locodemy:

Am on the way to hammer we have a long way to go . as for the land man i don ban the 419 .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Does anyone knows the reason for volume spike in Diamond bank today, over 80M+ units traded.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jejebaba:
Does anyone knows the reason for volume spike in Diamond bank today, over 80M+ units traded.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
angelo82:

There is no other way about except they reverse the trend and start paying dividend.Diamond is on its way to Skye bus station. grin

Not everyone is after dividends,Diamond is still the most traded today .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tritri:

Not everyone is after dividends,Diamond is still the most traded today .

Then it will interesting to buy it at 50kobo if dividend is overruled.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tritri:
[b][/b]

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jejebaba:

sorry oga Tritri has the answer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Born2berich:
I didnt want to say anything but this post made me think and decide that it is unfair to keep this from fellow NSEMPA while making money via other means.

Currently, it is obvious that the stock market is no longer favourable due to several bad policies by the government. A lot of people are pulling out their monies to look for other avenues to make wealth.

It is high time we do the same.

The major currency in vogue is cyptocurrency(eg. Bitcoin).. We are gradually entering an era where you can use various cyptocurrencies to make payment, perform transactions and also to invest.

The reason why I have been silent here in NSEMPA is because I have moved out of the NSE for some months and currently involved in cyptocurrency investment.

Currently I make 100% monthly on what i invest in, which is very lucrative considering the current wave of recession, constant increase in inflation and job loss.

I do not want to derail this thread so whoever is intrested can send me a PM or a mail to born2berich007@gmail.com for further details.

PS, my account is not HACKED. smiley
This statement was made almost a month ago and like the proverbial 10 leapers who were healed but only one was made whole, that's the way so many came and got the information but few profited out of it..
I know it is due to fear of the unknown and understand what fear can do..Fear makes one loose out on bountiful opportunities.
Whether you like it or not, cryptocurrency is taking over..
The opportunity to make wealth is still on ground so you know what to do.

I won't say much but leave you with this famous quote :

"I have never met a rich person who has never lost money but I have met a lot of poor people who have never lost a dime"
- Robert Kiyosaki. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Oga in law 9free

You're now trending, remember me in your paradise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
Born2berich:
This statement was made almost a month ago and like the proverbial 10 leapers who were healed but only one was made whole, that's the way so many came and got the information but few profited out of it..
I know it is due to fear of the unknown and understand what fear can do..Fear makes one loose out on bountiful opportunities.
Whether you like it or not, cryptocurrency is taking over..
The opportunity to make wealth is still on ground so you know what to do.

I won't say much but leave you with this famous quote :

"I have never met a rich person who has never lost money but I have met a lot of poor people who have never lost a dime"
- Robert Kiyosaki. smiley

I want you to open a new thread just like this one so that everyone can genuinely contribute to making money with crypto currency's just like this one .........who knows the thread can last a lifetime......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Open source is the way forward
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
make una carry una bitumen aby bitucoin go another thread.........referral bonuses in action.
una no get church to go preach this gospel?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
Like Ihedi said on jan 14 2013:
ihedioramma:
HELLO@STOCKBULL, THERE WHAT I ASK YOU ON MY LAST POST PLS GO TRUE IT AND REPLY THANKS ONE LOVE. LET THE PEOPLE THAT ARE INTO FOREX BUSINESS GET INTO FOREX AND NOT HERE ,LET THEM LOOK FOR BIG FOREX .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) ... (7798) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.