Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11077710 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
arsenalman:
Good evening house,
I'm looking to actively trade in the NSE and i have opened accounts with both Morgan capital and meristem. I'm an ardent follower of this thread but as days go by, my confusion on the equities to invest/trade in mounts. My capital is ready but I'm scared of jumping in and making serious loses. I'm looking to get lessons and knowledge from anyone willing to teach me the pros and cons of the NSE even if it means paying for it. I reside in Abuja and I'm looking forward to replies from the experienced brains here.
Thanks.
Wait with your money for now till Buhari comes back.
We are waiting to know the true condition of our dear president, even the foreign investors are watching, Nigeria is in a very big confusion.
I just hold break in the stock market for now, till I see clearly the direction our dear country is move to.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Godisfaithful:

Sir, that bold make me laugh tire...lol. Don't forget our external reserve is rising and yet CBN can't cleared dollars ($$$) backlog debt especially some foreign Airlines. Anyway make we dey watch the movie little by little. It is now $1 to N511-N512 at the moment... cool
I love the way both are growing simultaneously. Nigeria putting to shame all Global Paper Economists back to back

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Access Bank Divests From Stanbic IBTC Pensions: Implications For Dividends and Profits
http://nairametrics.com/access-bank-divests-from-stanbic-ibtc-pensions-implications-for-dividends-and-profits/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
soloniger:
ihedi, hope this time 3310 will allow you to trade on iTrader

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4223018/Nokia-3310-revamp-rumoured-upcoming-mobile-phone-expo.html?ito=social-facebook
grin grin
grin grin na old one i get, if the price of the new one is low i all buy one grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
tune to CNN live now https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=be4-srnD5Lk Watch from the 51st minute
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
Adesiji77:
Access Bank Divests From Stanbic IBTC Pensions: Implications For Dividends and Profits
http://nairametrics.com/access-bank-divests-from-stanbic-ibtc-pensions-implications-for-dividends-and-profits/
Borrow me money make i buy Access Bank na.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arsenalman(m): 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chibuking81:

Wait with your money for now till Buhari comes back.
We are waiting to know the true condition of our dear president, even the foreign investors are watching, Nigeria is in a very big confusion.
I just hold break in the stock market for now, till I see clearly the direction our dear country is move to.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 7:17am On Feb 15, 2017
Successful stocks don't tell you when to sell. When you feel like bragging, it's probably time to sell." - John Neff

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 8:03am On Feb 15, 2017
feelamong:
Successful stocks don't tell you when to sell. When you feel like bragging, it's probably time to sell." - John Neff

That's a fantastic post.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2017
arsenalman:
Good evening house,
I'm looking to actively trade in the NSE and i have opened accounts with both Morgan capital and meristem. I'm an ardent follower of this thread but as days go by, my confusion on the equities to invest/trade in mounts. My capital is ready but I'm scared of jumping in and making serious loses. I'm looking to get lessons and knowledge from anyone willing to teach me the pros and cons of the NSE even if it means paying for it. I reside in Abuja and I'm looking forward to replies from the experienced brains here.
Thanks.

We all make losses in stock business, you just need to know how much you can take. Stock Trading is a business that improves with experience and study. Always be a student and keep learning as all of us on this thread are learning.

Start working on your technical analysis, it will help you and improve your confidence. Some books that I am also reading as recommended by Fxuser are available on the net.

1. John J Murphy - Technical Analysis of Financial Markets
2. Robert D Edwards and John Magee -Technical Analysis of Stock Trends
3.Barbara Rockefeller - Technical Analysis for Dummies

You can keep 90% of your fund in Treasury Bills why you trade stocks with 10%. Your returns on TBills should cover your loss on stocks while you study and learn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:32am On Feb 15, 2017
davide470:
What will you use it to do or is it because of #0.45 dividend? were are you befor ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2017
davide470:

tongue cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2017
Wonder where the FCMB manipulators are this morning, or maybe they've seen the 2016 FY results undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2017
duni04:
Wonder where the FCMB manipulators are this morning, or maybe they've seen the 2016 FY results undecided

let them just move it to 1.80... cheesy

am getting tired of waiting for my target price and need to move my cash to some other investments i do now...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2017
feelamong:

let them just move it to 1.80... cheesy

am getting tired of waiting for my target price and need to move my cash to some other investments i do now...

1.80 is premature ejaculation my brother.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2017
FCMB investors bewere of men in black .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2017
ihedioramma:
FCMB investors bewere .

understatement............if the stock is not good,you give us reason why it is not,if it's fundamentals is not good,you show us evidence,if the stock is underperforming,you tell us why....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2017
FO at 62. wonders shall never end.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2017
Mpeace:

The juju man for this stock never die sha! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2017
locodemy:

understatement............if the stock is not good,you give us reason why it is not,if it's fundamentals is not good,you show us evidence,if the stock is underperforming,you tell us why....
you dont understand me and you want me to marry wife for you and give you what two of you will use to sleep . any way next week will be example of what am trying to say . I dont talk like woman .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2017
ihedioramma:
you dont understand me and you want me to marry wife for you and give you what two of you will use to sleep . any way next week will be example of what am trying to say . I dont talk like woman .

Even woman dont talk like this.......i am sure you are not a man..............so tell me who you are......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2017
locodemy:

Even woman dont talk like this.......i am sure you are not a man..............so tell me who you are......
i am ihedioramma . so are you FCMB sir or madam ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2017
oh boy, i dey +40% on ucap. lol. hehe

DeRuggedProf:

If I have N547,500, I will use N40K to get a phone, N1K for Data per month.
The rest will be used for trading. No time for long stories. That is why you met us here.... grin grin grin.
Another option is to buy dollars and go to bed. They need no electricity to multiply..... grin grin grin.
CBN'S MMM is also available, called T-BILLS.
There are more opportunities now than in 2015 and there will be less again when things get better. Take it from me.

#Dial UCAP.... grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mpeace:
62.50....and on full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
UCAP ......KM 4.0 very soon

FCMB. ....KM 2.0 very soon

NB......KM 80 very soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by imd: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
carpenter:

You could just search for Nigeria

The Best investment of all times if FOREX, you can either trade or invest with calculated risk.

Some brokers like http://www.rally.trade/?utm_source=introducingbroker-348636 have made it easier for us to cash on this great opportunity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
ukay2:
UCAP ......KM 4.0 very soon

FCMB. ....KM 2.0 very soon

NB......KM 80 very soon
Oga Ukay2, no put person inside monkey transport company. Wetin go mk Nb rise like that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mpeace:
Oga Ukay2, no put person inside monkey transport company. Wetin go mk Nb rise like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.