Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,693 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11068025 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
ihedioramma:
Why are you saying so? i think you have nestle? or is it 100 units?.I hope you are following unilever ?

Lol...my issue na UCAP...if i show u how i crazily load ucap..u go pity me.

Inside me and oga loco...SOMEONE MUST RUN MAD THIS WEEK.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Abeg no run mad o. You for don exit once you calculate your profit na baba and reenter again. I guess our investment objective differs anyway.
Take am easy oooo

Tritri:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tritri:

grin

make una no try dat ooo..... grin grin grin

A mad man in my village once said that people think madness is easy, but him that is in the profession knows its one of the toughest jobs and most times he feel like quitting as it does not even have annual leaves or even weekends.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mpeace:
Guys pls hw is zenith doing?

Hmm ..Bro Zenith just dey struggle oo, pple wey say it will reach 18 before monday ..well make we dey see

struggling @ 14.66
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afo7219: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

grin

make una no try dat ooo..... grin grin grin

A mad man in my village once said that people think madness is easy, but him that is in the profession knows its one of the toughest jobs and most times he feel like quitting as it does not even have annual leaves or even weekends.... grin grin grin
hahahahahaha I can't help but lafff
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Gtb just dey shine grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
lancee:
Gtb just dey shine grin
Money is about to be lost. This is ine stock that will fall after result.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tritri:

grin grin NO You people will not mad . what of people (peterichy,locodemy,redoil,oga emma, mercy,Godisfaithful e.t.c)that lost all in afribank,bank pbh e.t.c ? but they are alive and never go out of the market(NSE) one thing that make NSE strong is that if the price is going up or down your units is your units .But at what price did you enter ucap and what is the price now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
ihedioramma:
Why are you saying so? i think you have nestle? or is it 100 units?.I hope you are following unilever ?

Am guessing he sold it at loss to load ucap.
Tritri you have to be a little patient with stocks you buy. From your posts, you seem to be losing due to impatience.

Just my observation. I might be wrong.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Zenith bank
- this breakout looks like a fake out
- anything short of a close over N15 wit good vol is not valid

#justObserving

FBN

- breaking N3 , dat defence is breaking down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
IHelp:

Tritri you have to be a little patient with stocks you buy. From your posts, you seem to be losing due to impatience.

Yes you are not wrong, because last week i see as he is crying that nestle is going up . he did him self i told him on friday or monday the time his about to enter because of 50kobo dividend, why you can make up to 70 or 80kobo profit in below one month . just look at gtb people that bought on monday are selling today with #1+ profit why other are looking for dividend that is not upto #2 and by that time the stock will go down well, well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
I never sold my NESTLE...am 2.6M in profit .But almost losing the whole profit on ucap.I loaded at 2.70...see my life..Oga locodemy na now i know how the thing dey do person...to eat/bath/sex/watch movie./talk/ with family will be uninteresting U will be wondering who u offend abi which soap u take bath dat day..u go even wonder maybe ur getting blind for not seeying the mistakes or red flag...

Oga locodemy if na u i offend pls forgive me ooh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
IHelp:

Overpatience is what made me lose UNILEVER. but am hopeful it back to 27.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hahahahaha. See true confessions. Market they shake up and down.
Abeg, Which direction Sterling bank face?
No result today. Any prospect for Transcorp. Should we buy more?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SBG04: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Now that i'm fully loaded in UCAP, all those people scattering market with their offers should start cancelling ASAP. Its time to start another marathon to N4 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
At the stock market you have to behave as if you take a bath in cold waters: jump in, and get out again quickly" Carl Meyer grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
MY OPINION ZENITH:

-I, Zenith Bank stock hereby undertake that I will resist the bulls untill I am marked down.
-This will make my share price extremely cheap.
-I will suddenly rally back to my former price AFTER mark down and trend up towards GTB.
-I will then hand the baton over to the bulls, thus giving them REAL DIV YIELD, not the UCAP type that seem taken from late comer's cash due to massive rally.... grin grin grin.
- want to know those who truly believe in me..... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
zenith still dey struggle ..Make yeye Elephant release something about board meeting grin make the thing no enter 2 ..atleast 15k guarantee if dem no change story oo

Gtb , hope no go punish pple wey bought @ 26

Nse full of surprises
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
MY OPINION ZENITH:

-I, Zenith Bank stock hereby undertake that I will resist the bulls untill I am marked down.
-I will suddenly rally back to my former price AFTER mark down and trend up towards GTB.
-I will then hand the baton over to the bulls, thus giving them REAL DIV YIELD, not the UCAP type that seem taken from late comer's cash due to massive rally.... grin grin grin.

Sir all these Analysis na RISK , this NSE grin..hmm

pple wey buy @ 14 can still sell to make some prof
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
lancee:

Sir all these Analysis na RISK , this NSE grin..hmm

If only we had call and Put options to strategise with in this our markets...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
PharmAlfred:

I hope you are not the people buying below 100 units ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
feelamong:
At the stock market you have to behave as if you take a bath in cold waters: jump in, and get out again quickly" Carl Meyer grin cheesy

Unfortunately most of them dont understand this.

They rush to buy companies stocks, as if the company their personal business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
MY OPINION ZENITH:

Good defensive decision. Aggressive investors enter @ 14.30 for a run to 15.5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
PharmAlfred:

If you see 8kobo for a stock of 74 kobo u no go like am?Calm down they are giving you result today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin grin ..NSE hit pple o, some visitors/pple sneaking on the forum grin

My porf on red.. fbnh 2.98
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
locodemy:

If you see 8kobo for a stock of 74 kobo u no go like am?Calm down they are giving you result today.

After the 8k dividend is extracted from the share price at markdown, going back to 74k takes no effort.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

After the 8k dividend is extracted from the share price at markdown, going back to 74k takes no effort.... grin grin grin

This type of stock go pay you dividend and mentain their price on the floor.i will not be surprise to see it in this way.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tritri:

@ihedioramma Did u notice UNILEVER ? can i step in @26 if possible?
Look at the price today and remember what i told you .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
lancee:
grin grin ..NSE hit pple o, some visitors/pple sneaking on the forum grin

My porf on red.. fbnh 2.98
I said it yesterday i can only open the door at this price after this week you will ask the day/year fbnh go down to this price and were you are .

(1) (2) (3) ... (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), KayOn1, handsomebolanle, Subsea101, SetrakusRa(m), cbtayo(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.