Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,502 members, 7,861,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11072912 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2017
Ucap
- remains d only outlier in d NSE
- 10dma crosses 20dma but under d 50dma but approaching

dis:
its worth having for medium / long time positions
its a stock worth buying the deep always !
good +ve sentiments and reacts well to results also
highly recommended
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2017
duni04:

Once again, and I mean this with all sincerity; I am very sorry for you and anyone that has chosen to follow your crazy ways. You're not an insider as far as I know, you're not a technical nor fundamental expert, your father doesn't own FCMB, and you're here chest beating about something you have absolutely no clue about. What exactly is your problem? grin

Sometimes i wonder whether loco i knew is still d same loco. C hw him de talk like say he is new to nse. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2017
duni04:

Once again, and I mean this with all sincerity; I am very sorry for you and anyone that has chosen to follow your crazy ways. You're not an insider as far as I know, you're not a technical nor fundamental expert, your father doesn't own FCMB, and you're here chest beating about something you have absolutely no clue about. What exactly is your problem? grin

I cant know all because i am not an insider/mgt who controls the internal affairs of the company.I only know of how the shares are traded/control by certain players.Dont be annoyed.......I know 80% of what you dont know in fcmb.Mark it today,fcmb has bottomed out.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MYMINDER(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
locodemy:

This is wonderful.sometimes i see you as a twin brother who i share same feelings with.God has promised us a bountiful 2017.Those who sows in sorrow shall reap in joy.

Even as at now i am still making profit in fcmb not to talk of the 10kobo dividend.100% profit and above is my goal.

Remember God you are calling now when you throw "shade" at someone on this discussion board. God is not an on and.off switch that we manipulate to suit our desires. Best wishes

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Oga, this is Transcorp or your dollar business.

Check the price this morning you will notice FCMB offer has slowed down.

It is currently selling @ N1.12, and i bought it in batches between, N0.90-N1

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MYMINDER(m): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
locodemy:

No,my capital is not vapourising and cant.What is happening now is market reactions towards the poor dividend.Fcmb is not the first to witness this.....Access and zenith are typical examples.I see the dwindling in price as another opportunity of loading more.The man who drove the bank to this extent is still having a greater shares of the bank till now.you can check it in fcmb report booklet.
I know you are concern over friends investment but bear in mind that this is capital market where one reaps where he/she did not sow.Market sentiments abound in the market.fcmb is the best place to be among all the tier2 banks.

Watch the dividends that will be paid by other banks and judge fcmb by their results.

Zenith's stock price movement post dividend had nothing to do with its dividend announcememt which is very impressive by any standard in any market cycle.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
PETERiCHY:

2017 is the year of "ECLIPSE"

It will factor in all (100%) the negative news of 2016 and the MARKET will TANK like never before, its then the FULL CIRCLE will be complete.

2018 is actually year of the "DAWN" which will usher in a new beginning for the NIGERIA ECONOMY.

Those that has ears let them hear what the FUTURE holds.

*ThE OcToPuS*

1st quarter of 2017 is gone and thank GOD we've seen a glimpse of the ECLIPSE I was talking about.

April is Eastar holiday so we should expect a sell-off.

MAY,JUNE & JULY is Muslim fasting cum summer holiday.

I repeat if you don't have long term spare cash stay off entirely from the STOCK MARKET.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
PETERiCHY:

1st quarter of 2017 is gone and thank GOD we've seen a glimpse of the ECLIPSE I was talking about.

I repeat if you don't have long term spare cash stay off entirely from the STOCK MARKET.

*ThE OcToPuS*

No matter how devil is rebuked and bind,he will continue dwelling in our midst tormenting us till his judgement day.
No one can stop your peculiar work here.one thing is we are not working according to your instructions.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Plz fxuser, cn u giv us updates of som stocks like fide, sterling, etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
fxuser:

Index Update / NSE 30
- weekly chart update
- dominant trend remains bearish

Chart Link
https://invst.ly/3kp95

short and long play shud remain cautious !

@ FxUser @BullbearMarket

in your opinion which is teh best barometer to gauge NSE teh full index or NSE 30

wld appr8 if u cite reason for any u go with

thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

Sir, Peterichy, don't forget MONEY neither sleep, fast, nor slumber grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Oga, this is Transcorp or your dollar business.

Check the price this morning you will notice FCMB offer has slowed down.

It is currently selling @ N1.12, and i bought it in batches between, N0.90-N1

Slow down indeed!

The sameway OANDO slow down from #33 to sub#3,
FBNH slow down #16 to sub#3,
FO slow down from #250 to sub#50,
SKYEBANK slow down from #3 to 50kobo,
UNITYBANK slow down from N5 after reconstruction to 50kobo.

I wont pity anyone that see all this warnings and still go ahead to put their hard earn money in that trash called FCMB.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
duni04:

Are you still getting it interesting?
Lets see how today will end @ fcmb.
This is what you get when you push someone to the wall.
You didnt offend me but my colleagues.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

Sir,
If I may ask, what is your interest on the Nigerian stock exchange? You ask people to stay away but you keep visiting everyday. All of us can't go into dollar business at thesame time. I believe that many of us (myself included) have made decent profits after investing on NSE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Godisfaithful:

Sir, Peterichy, don't forget MONEY neither sleep, fast, nor slumber grin

As far as 2017 is concern in the Nigeria business terrain (MONEY MARKET & FOREX) is the PLACE to be.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
robobo:

@ FxUser @BullbearMarket

in your opinion which is teh best barometer to gauge NSE teh full index or NSE 30

wld appr8 if u cite reason for any u go with

thank you

both are aight.
if u have Dangcemt (+/-30% of index) add Nestle, NBrew , Gtbank & Zenith . . u have d mood of d index defined here . d rest is noise
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
locodemy:

Are you still getting it interesting?
Lets see how today will end @ fcmb.
This is what you get when you push someone to the wall.
You didnt offend me but my colleagues.
You're too childish and too emotional to be a stock trader. Just too emotional. I don't know when you started trading or how much experience you have, but my advice to You is to switch to tbills or just keep your money under your pillow. You'll get your fingers thoroughly burnt very soon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
God bless GTB. gradually gradually gradually... You will meet me here. You have always done this for me twice every year.
Dear faithful GTB I am still where we first met... grin
My new lovers abandoned me but I know you will still come for me... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
A TOTAL OF 57,817,050 UNITS OF CONTINENTAL REINSURANCE PLC WAS DONE TODAY AT N1.65 IN ONE DEAL. THE DEAL WAS A NEGOTIATED CROSS DEAL BY RENCAP SECURITIES LTD AS BOTH BUYER AND SELLER.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mpeace:
FCMB might stabilize or even gain today
FCMB recovery on course as men in black arrive with their usual closing time volumes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Loco you can sell some of your units now. the market needs you now. Pls dont be an agent of scarcity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Just might be a solid chance for some to jump ship before the usual Friday blood bath grin
#FCMB
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
duni04:
Just might be a solid chance for some to jump ship before the usual Friday blood bath grin
#FCMB

Friday's blood bath will come & go, more bids are coming...
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
duni04:
#FCMB
Friday is for Oando and other usual suspects who don't kw its time to release result. Friday is 31st of the month, the last date for release of results in the absence of any extension. I knew FCMB would recover very quick when I saw yesterdays volume and suspicius price movemet ie from 1.25-1.17. they just wanted to dump some pple. and they have done so.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
God bless GTB. gradually gradually gradually... You will meet me here. You have always done this for me twice every year.
Dear faithful GTB I am still where we first met... grin
My new lovers abandoned me but I know you will still come for me... grin

Downloaded at =N=27.00..... Hoping to reload btwn =N=20 and =N=21.00. I hope it can get to that junction, GTB always living up to expectation.

Night gathers, and now my watch begins!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin..Nse can humble anybody ,Nobody knows it all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leexey(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
duni04:
#FCMB

No blood bath. Do you know something we don't
The market has a mind of its own.
Calm down with the FCMB beefing, it will not increase your portfolio size.

Now on full bid on yesterday full offer price... grin grin grin

Dis: I don't own a single unit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
binaflexia:

No blood bath. Do you know something we don't The market has a mind of its own. Calm down with the FCMB beefing, it will not increase your portfolio size.
Now on full bid on yesterday full offer price... grin grin grin
Dis: I don't own a single unit.
gringringrin No beefing and yea it won't increase my portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
locodemy:

You can also wait for zenith @8.00,fbn@2.00.people like end up not buying anything in the market.
; LOCO, LOCO grin grin this one na back to sander cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lexy2lexy, robobo, Ginalex(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.