Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10872224 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) ... (7749) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donmarshia(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2017
Please has FBNH and Fidelity Bank released their FY 2016 audited results?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2017
donmarshia:
Please has FBNH and Fidelity Bank released their FY 2016 audited results?

Not yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2017
Oando on FULL bid...Wale and his gang doing what they know how to do best, fooling investors since 1992 grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelaaG: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Coolcash1:
Oando on FULL bid...Wale and his gang doing what they know how to do best, fooling investors since 1992 grin grin

You may choose to see the glass as Half full or half Empty..

OANDO is in Black..but they have sold off most of their Assets.. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please will all the company release Q4 final year 2016 result within this month?
Since it's only 40+ out of over 200 quoted companies, met NSE dead line of 3 months or 90 day's from year ended 31st December 2016. Please who knows whether all the remaining companies will still fill and submit their result this month.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
AIICO INSURANCE PLC Closure of Register for Year Ended 31 December 2016
Proposed Dividend 2 Kobo per share
Proposed Bonus Nil
Closure Date 8th - 11th May 2017
AGM Date 18th May 2017
Payment Date 19th May 2017
AGM Venue Orchid Hotels Plot 3 Dream World Africana Way, Lekki Lagos
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redfox(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Statistical and Analytical Research Associates

Also Join us this week Friday to Sunday for an extensive training session.

https://blog.linkedin.com/2016/10/20/top-skills-2016-week-of-learning-linkedin
http://www.businessinsider.com/skills-that-can-get-you-hired-2016-10
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/20/the-top-10-skills-that-will-get-you-hired.htmlIncrease your industry value potential vide
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining,
Qualitative & Quantitative Research
Training & Research Advisory (Thesis Structure, Dissertation and Research Publication)

Dear Earthlings,

Take a closer if this is right for you.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution
engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with extensive applications in many areas of research and analytics

Statistical and Survey Analysis
Financial Markets*
Applied Econometrics
Medical Statistics
Forecasting & Quantitative Risk*
Commodities Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide*
Business Analysis & Industry Trends

Venue: Lekki-Ajah & Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
(SPSS, Tableau, Modeling Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel)
Stata and SAS: with consulting connect access
QDA Miner Lite, CAQDAS, NVivo & Coding Analysis Toolkit (CAS) for Qualitative Research (supported by HTML,CSV, RTF)
R and R studio: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons: software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.

Kingsley Redfox
redfoxanalytics@yahoo.com
https://redfox3891./

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
feelaaG:

We should try and differentiate GROWTH and VALUE stocks. There are some stocks that are good for value and bad for growth; and some stocks prefer growth to value while some combine the 2. OANDO is in the category of growth... investors, mainly traders are only interested in the company's profitability and other issues are secondary. A stock is over 10m on bid and nobody want to sell; then it's an indication of growth. This is pretty COMPLETELY FULL not half full or empty...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
feelaaG:

Your post above radiates superficial knowledge you have about the company. I will advise you take your time to sit down and go through their financial statements (if you can) or get help from a financial expert. For all you care, what is happening to Oando share price is based on sentiment reflecting the poor level of sophistication of so-called Nigerian investors. When you break their financial performance to granular, on fundamental strength, you will see that the company is not out of the woods yet...Their Q1-2017 will justify my argument.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
BullBearMkt:

We should try and differentiate GROWTH and VALUE stocks. There are some stocks that are good for value and bad for growth; and some stocks prefer growth to value while some combine the 2. OANDO is in the category of growth... investors, mainly traders are only interested in the company's profitability and other issues are secondary. A stock is over 10m on bid and nobody want to sell; then it's an indication of growth. This is pretty COMPLETELY FULL not half full or empty...

grin grin grin grin grin
Oando is manipulative stock, it is always move like this, just within few days to go, they will land back to #3 before moving up.
They still have the debt of two hundred billions plus hanging on their neck. Oando will start talking about profit by 2019.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelaaG: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chibuking81:

Oando is manipulative stock, it is always move like this, just within few days to go, they will land back to #3 before moving up.
They still have the debt of two hundred billions plus hanging on their neck. Oando will start talking about profit by 2019.

It might even be longer provided crude oil price stays above $50 deck price...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
feelaaG:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/17362_UNITY_BANK_PLC_-_AUDITED_DEC_2016_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2017.pdf

Another bank in comatose like sterling bank and co...NPL is 97% went up from 77% in 2015 shocked...EFCC need to investigate and possibly arrest the directors of this bank for messing up shareholders funds.....vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum on my legs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chibuking81:

Your assessment of the company's stock might be right or wrong, but I've learnt not to argue with MM. My advise is to follow your analysis (fundamental/technical) and know the right time to enter or exit a trade...

From the recent move of the stock, it definitely shows the company is doing something right. Sorry, I don't even know how to interpret coy results, but looking at the chart, OANDO price has been on the rise since Dec 2016. Even with billions of debts hanging on their neck, they are able to produce profit of 3.5billion after tax deduction (according to posts I've been reading)...

The coy might have sold some of their asset for several reasons; debt reduction, sell off unprofitable marginal fields, focus on good assets etc

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please who knows the email address of morgancalpitalgr
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
BullBearMkt:

Your assessment of the company's stock might be right or wrong, but I've learnt not to argue with MM. My advise is to follow your analysis (fundamental/technical) and know the right time to enter or exit a trade...

From the recent move of the stock, it definitely shows the company is doing something right. Sorry, I don't even know how to interpret coy results, but looking at the chart, OANDO price has been on the rise since Dec 2016. Even with billions of debts hanging on their neck, they are able to produce profit of 3.5billion after tax deduction (according to posts I've been reading)...

The coy might have sold some of their asset for several reasons; debt reduction, sell off unprofitable marginal fields, focus on good assets etc
Boss, forget the charts this stock is going to send a lot of people out of the market by the time everything becomes very clear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimchris247(m): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
phemmie06:
Please who knows the email adwdress of morgancalpitalgr
Check there website and click on contact
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelaaG: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/17365_NAHCO_AVIANCE-_2016_AUDITED_ACCTS_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2017.pdf

The Directors will propose a gross dividend of 22 kobo per ordinary share of 50 kobo each amounting to ₦ 357.3 million, to the members at the Annual General Meeting for approval.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
BullBearMkt:

etc

abi

- trend ff'rs wud be long here wt d moving average crossover earlier in dec
- bollinger sloping upwards
- chart looks aight
- some traders want to justify or reason with Mr Mkt on every move up or down . . . . that's too much headache
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
rebekah2011:

Boss, forget the charts this stock is going to send a lot of people out of the market by the time everything becomes very clear.
...Chart is a vital tool in the financial market, I cannot forget it sir!!!

I know many "Dump monies" will loose at the end; while the Smart ones will always smile to the bank...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
chimchris247:

info@morgancapitalgroup.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
feelaaG:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/17365_NAHCO_AVIANCE-_2016_AUDITED_ACCTS_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2017.pdf

The Directors will propose a gross dividend of 22 kobo per ordinary share of 50 kobo each amounting to ₦ 357.3 million, to the members at the Annual General Meeting for approval.
this is one stock that hardly disappoints in terms of dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Mpeace:
this is one stock that hardly disappoints in terms of dividend.

good div,,,,result not that impressive grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
currentprice:

aagreed bro,,,,, but there is still one unpopular stock missing on your list which is likely to be among the best performing stock this year. grin

do your DD

meanwhile where is LOCO,, hope u remember the quote grin,, am 100% on Airline without fasting and prayer grin good start for the year grin grin

next action i will look to sell half unit of this stock to get my capital back. leave the rest to see how their report will be

another stock loading grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
WAPCO closed very strong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
rebekah2011:

chimchris247:

rebekah2011:

thanks
I sent mail to them but failed to deliver
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
currentprice:

meanwhile where is LOCO,, hope u remember the quote grin,, am 100% on Airline without fasting and prayer grin good start for the year grin grin

next action i will look to sell half unit of this stock to get my capital back. leave the rest to see how their report will be

another stock loading grin
...nice ride @currentprice
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
BullBearMkt:

The profit is from tax credit, outstanding debt is in the neighbourhood of N200 billion
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zik4ever: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Intendy:
The equity price of STANBIC IBTC HOLDINGS PLC was adjusted today 4th of April 2017 for a dividend of N0.05 as declared by the board of directors. The last close price was N18.00, hence the ex-div price N17.95. Please be guided accordingly.
What is the staying power of this stock giving 5 kobo dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
BullBearMkt:

It is only traders that will get excited at oando at this point in time.Anyone who is not adept at trading stocks on the NSE should stay away from oando. Signs of a dying company are glaring for those who are ready and can read financial reports. Of course people will make money from the stock but majority will get their fingers burnt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
emmanuelewumi:
The profit is from tax credit, outstanding debt is in the neighbourhood of N200 billion
Thanks for the info...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
pluto09:

It is only traders that will get excited at oando at this point in time.Anyone who is not adept at trading stocks on the NSE should stay away from oando. Signs of a dying company are glaring for those who are ready and can read financial reports. Of course people will make money from the stock but majority will get their fingers burnt.
...I totally agree with you on the fact that "Anyone who is not adept at trading stocks on the NSE should stay away from oando". But not only OANDO, but to stay away from any stock for that matter.

Contrary to your statement, characteristics of a "dying company" listed on any stock exchange (& not only NSE) is that its stock price continue to fall until it is delisted. Given, OANDO price has declined from over 20 to 5+, but this is general to almost stocks listed on NSE, except few...
However, this stock has been rising at least from December 2016. Technically, if it was dying, it is coming back to life again, perhaps.

Stock price movt are not embedded only in financial report, other factors are involved...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) ... (7749) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, olaremint(m), Mpeace(m), dangle, bbduty, Ginalex(f), eziokwunwoko(m), dapix, TsarZed, joedguy, unite4real, ZikkyChops(m), ndept, Princkez, allabouttolu, sterlingD(m), mayorrex(m), meholo and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.