Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,776 members, 7,866,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11090722 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) ... (7820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
sky2891:

Since AITEO's loan has been restructured, how will the ELEPHANT handle the previously provisioned amount?

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/31/our-loan-portfolio-is-a-reflection-of-how-integrated-were-to-the-economy/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
SamuelSNR:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/31/our-loan-portfolio-is-a-reflection-of-how-integrated-were-to-the-economy/
This restructure was done long after this news. Loan repayment has also started. I am only asking how this restructure will impact on shareholders ROI
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
sky2891:

This restructure was done long after this news. Loan repayment has also started. I am only asking how this restructure will impact on shareholders ROI

Well, let's wait for the audited result to be released. I'm also interested to know how Atlantic and Aiteo restructured loans will have effect on the result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
OKOMU OIL PALM COMPANY PLC Closure of Register ? Year Ended 31 December 2016 Proposed Dividend 150Kobo per share Proposed Bonus Nil Closure Date 16th -19th May 2017 AGM Date 23rd June 2017 Payment Date 27th June 2017 AGM Venue To be advise
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
OKOMU OIL PALM COMPANY PLC Closure of Register for Year Ended 31 December 2016
Proposed Dividend 150Kobo per share
Proposed Bonus Nil
Closure Date 16th -19th May 2017
AGM Date 23rd June 2017
Payment Date 27th June 2017
AGM VenueTo be advised

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Oando, swallowing ppls money since 1900. Now on fullest bid. No body can take juju stock title from Oando.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
We're making money this year! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mpeace:
Oando, swallowing ppls money since 1900. Now on fullest bid. No body can take juju stock title from Oando.

Offer you mean
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
Some time if you follow some comment in this forum, you will miss some good motor.
Every day we learn, I really thank God for Dangote flour. I almost lost hope in NSE.
A day before I wanted to pull out all my resourses from the market, after some good hours of online research, I decided to enter Dangote flour @3.66 with 100 percent of my cash, the next day come see wonder.

Am happy to congratulate my fellow traders in Fidelity motor .

Things to consider in a particular stock before purchase were as follow.
1. EPS (The company performace of last Quater EPS result)
2. DIVIDEND HISTORY (The company dividend history)
3. LIQUIDITY ( the liquidity of the company, to avoid been trap)

Currently am moving from Dangote Flour motor to another one the result of my research is point at.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Listing of UNIC Diversified Holdings Plc in place of UNIC Insurance Plc Dealing Members are hereby notified that UNIC Insurance Plc (UNIC) has today, 10 April 2017 been delisted from the Daily Official List of The Exchange and the shares of its holding company, UNIC Diversified Holdings Plc (UDH) listed in its place. This is to bring into effect a scheme of arrangement whereby the shareholders of UNIC receive equal number of shares in UDH as they previously held in UNIC, and UDH becomes a holding company of UNIC. Please note that UNIC has elected to adopt the symbols and codes of UNIC for the purpose of listing UDH. This is for your information and records update please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Chibuking81:
Some time if you follow some comment in this forum, you will miss some good motor.
Every day we learn, I really thank God for Dangote flour. I almost lost hope in NSE.
A day before I wanted to pull out all my resourses from the market, after some good hours of online research, I decided to enter Dangote flour @3.66 with 100 percent of my cash, the next day come see wonder.

Am happy to congratulate my fellow traders in Fidelity motor .

Things to consider in a particular stock before purchase were as follow.
1. EPS (The company performace of last Quater EPS result)
2. DIVIDEND HISTORY (The company dividend history)
3. LIQUIDITY ( the liquidity of the company, to avoid been trap)

Currently am moving from Dangote Flour motor to another one the result of my research is point at.

True word,, while everybody were screaming fcmb and fbnh...Na so i pocket my 20% jejely for larfarge wapco.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
stocks with new 52 week lows
aiico #0.51k
jaiz bank #1.10k
trans express #0.87k
NIPCO #70.10k ( NASD traded)
stock with new 52 week highs
C&I leasing #0.58k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
Btc(bitcoin) on sale at #400/$ ,contact info 09034576281
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Xarfundz:
Btc(bitcoin) on sale at #400/$ ,contact info 09034576281
Beware

tutucious:

Bitcoin seller what do u have to say about this post by Facebook user Precious?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
currentprice:

may be it a fake out or real we shall know very soon grin

a very good FAKE or a good SHAKE
which ever way the bears at 3.20 rejected the move !
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ucap
- refusing to pull back
- strong opening
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Obalende: 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please if I have a list of prices of just one stock in Excel - which is a good software to use in plotting the charts?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
fxuser:
Ucap
- refusing to pull back
- strong opening

Oga FXuser, why you want pull back again. No be you I dey see at the back of the Coaster Bus undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
please where is zendi grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Fidelity's Q1 2017 will be very crazy (in a good way) because Q1 2016 was very significantly degraded by impairments. PAT for 2017 may be 70 - 100% higher than 2016. Same goes for the other banks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
holm:

Oga FXuser, why you want pull back again. No be you I dey see at the back of the Coaster Bus undecided undecided

loll ! so we can load more nah !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
duni04:
Fidelity's Q1 2017 will be very crazy (in a good way) because Q1 2016 was very significantly degraded by impairments. PAT for 2017 may be 70 - 100% higher than 2016. Same goes for the other banks.

My brother, don't get too carry away by Fidelity o.
The impairment are still there and they are getting bigger and bigger everyday though Fidelity is in a better shape compare to other banks when one looks at their impairment charges

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
pluto09:

My brother, don't get too carry away by Fidelity o.
The impairment are still there and they are getting bigger and bigger everyday though Fidelity is in a better shape compare to other banks when one looks at their impairment charges
What do I know grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
duni04:

What do I know grin

http://punchng.com/banks-non-performing-loans-hit-n2tn-cbn/

"Overall, the report explained that credit risk remained tangible in 2017 as obligors remained constrained in servicing both naira and foreign currency denominated loans owing to the low level of economic activities, low international oil prices and the depreciation of the naira."
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
currentprice:
please where is zendi grin

Zendi is okay, only distracted from daily market watching for a while.
Tanx for enquiring about your brother.
Same tanx to all members that work to keep nsempa active.
Your efforts remain highly cherished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
zendi:

Zendi is okay, only distracted from daily market watching for a while.
Tanx for enquiring about your brother.
Same tanx to all members that work to keep nsempa active.
Your efforts remain highly cherished.

But we need investment tips from you nah? cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
fxuser:

loll ! so we can load more nah !

I'll be looking for it at 2.80. Don't see much downside from that price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KingsJohnson(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
This thread be lyk watching Chinese Movie without English subtitle grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:28am On Apr 11, 2017
KingsJohnson:
This thread be lyk watching Chinese Movie without English subtitle grin grin grin
...very hilarious!!! You k--- my boss, I'll k--- you too
We're all using different strategies to achieve common goal - make profit in the market. Difficult to comprehend a times...
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KingsJohnson(m): 6:04am On Apr 11, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...very hilarious!!! You k--- my boss, I'll k--- you too
We're all using different strategies to achieve common goal - make profit in the market. Difficult to comprehend a times...
grin grin grin grin grin

Lol! I cant even understand anything here sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) ... (7820) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Autophys1, ositadima1(m), Princkez, Raider76, Jats2k2002, ayufun, 222Martins(m), tayejay(m), Ginalex(f), BuchyD and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.