Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11073713 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Tritri:

had to average down ..i hope it doest fall below 0.90 next week...anything is possible..but ihedioramma why didnt u sale at 1.30..dat was a mistake.
grin sell what ? are you talking to me ? did you see my leg e.t.c in FCMB ? am enjoying my first all ways first . So can you people see what i was saying ? it is from your capital money FCMB will use to pay you ten kobo . Remember it was #1.30 today #1.01, 29kobo out (or for the people that enter at #1.12, 9kobo out) why you are looking for ten kobo Sorry .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
I just noticed that bids placed on Morgan Capital can't be cancelled.
I no longer receive x alerts too. angry

How come nobody saw ci leasing coming?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
leo1234:

We did .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
leo1234:

I am surprised I didn't see that ci leasing coming. May be because I was once trapped in the stock. I am looking at the result now and I think it is impressive.
Do you know if any dividend was declared?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
ihedioramma:
grin sell what ? are you talking to me ? did you see my leg e.t.c in FCMB ? am enjoying my first all ways first . So can you people see what i was saying ? it is from your capital money FCMB will use to pay you ten kobo . Remember it was #1.30 today #1.01, 29kobo out (or for the people that enter at #1.12, 9kobo out) why you are looking for ten kobo Sorry .

If u bought at 1 N and sold at 1.30....dat 30%..then buy 1.01 and resale whenever it goes high like 1.30 and dat another 30%...This is better dan just 10% dividend and resale at 1.30 again....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
pluto09:

I am surprised I didn't see that ci leasing coming. May be because I was once trapped in the stock. I am looking at the result now and I think it is impressive.
Do you know if any dividend was declared?

No dividend was declared. I was in the bus for one year and sold for 0.54 when someone hinted they won't declare dividend. They may like declare dividend in q1.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
ihedioramma:
We did .

You did and kept quiet.
I could I remember asking about the stock when it made the first move but no body responded.
I quickly sold @ 0.54 when someone hinted they won't declare dividend.
Is this how we are going to make the money this year?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hey, Seems I am back to following stocks again. Have gone for some extra study. Now back to investing like a professional. Hold about five stocks at a time. I wont say I made money. but the market has been very tempting. From next week, if FO goes above the NGN44.70 mark, I will be a buyer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by richie9093(m): 2:56am On Apr 14, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

no body seem so be interested in helping out, i will just stick to my FX

Sorry, bruh. People have probably been too distracted because of how busy the market has been this past week.

In my own little way, I'll help you get started. Here are some basic terms to give you an idea of what Stock Trading is

Thunderlicious:

The bid price is the highest price a buyer is willing to purchase the stock while the offer price is the lowest price a seller is willing to sell the stock. this is different from bid and offer quantities (which you hear people asking for in this forum). bid quantity is the number of shares for which a buy order is waiting while offer quantity is the number of shares for which a sell order is waiting to be filled. yes, the bid/offer prices are quoted in naira.

Thunderlicious:

No, 2.1 million was the total offer quantity for Access as at the time of my post. You can buy as little as 1 unit of any stock. Access closing price for today is N5.58 per share. I advise you to go and read about stock investing before you commit your hard earned money to it. use google and youtube to find information on stock trading. if you have time, you may read through pages of this thread.

You can start from here...
http://www.make-money-stock-value-investing.com/beginners-guide-to-investing-1.html
http://www.investopedia.com/university/stocks

Intendy:

in simple term
stocks hitting new 52 weeks low implies increased/intensity selling pressure on this stocks.investors may be sensing bad news and exiting position or selling down to enter more "perceived " viable stocks. and vice versa for 52 weeks high

though this is subjective.

Make very good use of Investopedia.com. Also sign up for their Word of the Day email newsletter (usually at the bottom of each article) so you'll get familiar with the terms too.

Lastly, follow this thread almost on a regular basis. From time to time, your intuitive will make you understand what's going on. If you come across an unfamiliar word, use Investopedia AND Wikipedia (I suggest using both at the same time) to know what they mean.

Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:42am On Apr 14, 2017
leo1234:

You did and kept quiet.
I could I remember asking about the stock when it made the first move but no body responded.
I quickly sold @ 0.54 when someone hinted they won't declare dividend.
Is this how we are going to make the money this year?
Some body talk about the stock, is like oga Tritri and i said the stock have good things for us . we are making money this year now, is this not four month ? . so the door is open . enter now and thank me letter .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:47am On Apr 14, 2017
Tritri:

If u bought at 1 N and sold at 1.30....dat 30%..then buy 1.01 and resale whenever it goes high like 1.30 and dat another 30%...This is better dan just 10% dividend and resale at 1.30 again....
Read my post well, you don't understand me at all . FCMB is not my like and if i may try it that's 80kobo .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:41am On Apr 14, 2017
ihedioramma:
Some body talk about the stock, is like oga Tritri and i said the stock have good things for us . we are making money this year now, is this not four month ? . so the door is open . enter now and thank me letter .
Maybe after q1. I was in the bus but sold @0.54 just before the release of result. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:58am On Apr 14, 2017
leo1234:

Maybe after q1. I was in the bus but sold @0.54 just before the release of result. embarassed
O . Am talking of profit the stock will get to #0.85 or #1. Up this time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2017
ihedioramma:
Ok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Please what's up with FO Q1 ?

ihedioramma:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 11:08am On Apr 14, 2017
Does NSE open for business today. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZikkyChops:
Does NSE open for business today. Thanks

No sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tritri:
Please what's up with FO Q1 ?

I don't follow FO for now .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afo7219: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
ihedioramma:
I don't follow FO for now .
first bank major grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Edetson(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hello, if you are not yet growing your bitcoin, you are not thinking and seeing the future..

Join our team, and grow your bitcoin in three months to 1.4 bitcoin that is over 700 thousand naira...

Start up is just 20k covers all expenses. You need not do any thing after your activation...

We have the secret... JOIN today..

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MY WHATSAPP NUMBER...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
PETERiCHY:
Well for now the only BLOOD MONEY I'm seeing here TRANSCORP @80kobo cool

*ThE OcToPuS*

https://www.businessdayonline.com/update-1-world-bank-lists-conditions-release-1bn-funding-nigerias-power-sector/

Nigeria would need to enforce corporate governance from power sector operators, make a definite policy statement on tariff, see to market discipline and develop a coherent strategy to resolve militancy, to secure the $1 billion funding it seeks for the power sector from the World Bank.

These conditions, among others, form the basis of the action plan developed by the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing (FMoPWH) in the Power Sector Recovery Implementation Programme (PSRIP) recently approved by the Federal Government, seen by BusinessDay.

In an earlier report, BusinessDay stated that the Federal Government plans to raise $7.6 billion through the sale of NIPPs ($2.1 billion), World Bank ($1 billion) and AfDB ($1 billion) loans.

The Federal Government would also make budgetary allocations for $3.5 billion within five years, to pay its share in the cost required to fix power.

The World Bank Group says the boards of the Nigerian Bulk Electricity Trader (NBET), Transmission Commission of Nigeria (TCN), Nigeria Electricity Liability Management Company (NELMCO), Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited (NDPHC), Rural Electrification Agency (REA) and Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) must be appointed.

They also demand the appointment of BPE professional directors on electricity distribution companies (DisCo) boards.

On tariffs, the lenders demand that the Federal Ministry of Power issue a policy statement on cost-reflective tariff, or subsidy path endorsed by the Federal Ministry of Finance, (FMoF).

They are also calling on the government to update Multi-Year Tariff Order (MYTO) methodology and make it consistent with policy, as well as carry out a review, in line with the MYTO review schedule.

Other conditions listed, are that the budget contain provision for approved MDA debts, put in place institutional arrangements for oversight, implementation and monitoring of the PSRIP, implement approved actions to reduce gas pipeline vandalism and communicate strategy appropriately.

Others are the conduct of legal review of sector contracts including Performance Agreements, Vesting Contracts and PPAs, to facilitate hitch-free contract activation, review by BPE/NERC of Disco investment/performance improvement plans, as well as the timing of projects in preparation, and issuance of policy for competitive procurement.

The World Bank funding would be applied in support of loss reduction, procurement of meters, rural electrification initiatives, financing programmes for TCN priority programmes, solar projects and investments in electricity generation.

According to the PSRIP, the government has commenced action on some of these conditions, after developing an action plan with clearly defined roles and responsibilities, action items and target dates for delivery for operators, regulators, government ministries, departments and agencies and the Office of the Vice President.

The Federal Government is carrying out a financial analysis of DisCos and GenCos, working on DisCo recapitalisation plan, verifying MDA’s debts and quantifying potential private sector investments.

The FG is also developing and implementing measures to enforce market discipline, mapping out infrastructure gap analysis among operators across the value chain, legal review of market contracts and privatisation agreements, developing a standard template for reporting and monitoring MDA PSRIP tasks and creating a communications strategy.

The action plan seen by BusinessDay, runs from March 22 to July 31, 2017 and ongoing activities indicate that the FMoPWH is trying to tackle the core issues while working on the quick wins.

“Gas production has increased 30% since the VP’s visit to the region in November 2016. The VP’s visit was the first of the FGN’s five-pronged strategy of active engagement in the Niger Delta to curb gas pipeline vandalism,” says the PSRIP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
afo7219:
first bank major grin
SIR .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hayyee2002: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
My people, abeg after a long break hibernating away the fierceful bear that gripped the market in the past few months. I suddenly noticed how Fidelity has hopped to over 1naira region.

Can someone help with factor behind it's jet-like propulsion?

Also any analysis on it's coming Q1 results ?

I get good stake in ds stock

Thanks all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Presidentman: 2:30am On Apr 15, 2017
Please, people, what's the difference between per unit and per shares ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 6:00am On Apr 15, 2017
Tritri:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/17520_FORTE_OIL_PLC_-_Q1_MARCH_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2017.pdf

Overpriced IMO ... keep in mind Femi likes to perform NSE magic can be good for JIJO when the technical indicators are right
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2017
nio68:

Overpriced IMO ... keep in mind Femi likes to perform NSE magic can be good for JIJO when the technical indicators are right

Now u get d drift.
Max of 1 year and ppl will start smiling.

Let me even check the price list n see what oando is doing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
mercylicious234:

Now u get d drift.
Max of 1 year and ppl will start smiling.

Let me even check the price list n see what oando is doing.

The real drift is FO is PDP while OANDO is APC and the era of PDP is gone.

*ThE OcToPuS*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
richie9093:

Sorry, bruh. People have probably been too distracted because of how busy the market has been this past week.

In my own little way, I'll help you get started. Here are some basic terms to give you an idea of what Stock Trading is

Make very good use of Investopedia.com. Also sign up for their Word of the Day email newsletter (usually at the bottom of each article) so you'll get familiar with the terms too.

Lastly, follow this thread almost on a regular basis. From time to time, your intuitive will make you understand what's going on. If you come across an unfamiliar word, use Investopedia AND Wikipedia (I suggest using both at the same time) to know what they mean.

Good luck.

thanks a lot i really really appreciate your help

but I wish to know about stock brokerage company in Nigeria?
do they offer an online platform where you can trade, place order and do analysis on the market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
FO
- is this the bottom ??
- looking at the FO weekly chart, current SP level used to be a major resistance in 2010
- hence the reason for a support ! will it hold ? that another question for another day
- back to 2010 , FO got failed to cross this same level and was rejected multiple times. This led to a bear run which saw SP drop to below N10 by 2012
- By 2013, (macd crossed zero line) a bull run started , SP had jumped above N30 , took a break rallied above N200 by 2014
- It looked like magic , wish i knew TA then lol..(pple where still asking questions)
- FO kept within a range btw 2014 -to late 2015, oscillating btw 150 - 200 and then rallied to an all time high by 2016 hitting above N340
- Since then its been on a corrective path.
- The correction has taken back a 3 year gain in just 1 year ! #wicked
- MACD on d weekly dropped to all time lows

IMO
- This stock knows how to rally and how to fall ! You don't want to bet against its major trend

#justObserving

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), Laso09 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.