Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11070638 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 2:21pm On May 02, 2017
kolaish:
Good one for those in eterna train. Offers has dried up, now on bid.
eterna is still a fragile company, sustained price rise is not that possible
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 2:33pm On May 02, 2017
People,

Wetin dey happen? i never see alert..@loco call your people now. grin grin cool cool

k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 02, 2017
kentoto:
People,
Wetin dey happen? i never see alert..@loco call your people now. grin grin cool cool
k
Expect alert btw 5 and 7pm today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2017
Coolcash1:
@fxuser and @bullbearmkt, what say you about Eterna oil...Fundamentally looks good but need TA perspective to it as well
-Eternal oil looks good on the charts daily chart
-Daily chart turns bullish today
-Weekly is bullish Weekly deteriorating after -ve divergence
-Volume is also moderate
-Any rally on Daily likely to be limited!

***My apology. I interpreted Daily chart twice before

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 2:43pm On May 02, 2017
locodemy:

kk, thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2017
BullBearMkt:

-Eternal oil looks good on the charts
-Daily chart turns bullish today
-Weekly is bullish
-Volume is also moderate
Good one. The oracle has spoken.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2017
kolaish:
Good one. The oracle has spoken.
lol!
...TA is not definitive like science, everything is still probability; so let's be cautious and ensure stop loss is applied appropriately.

Kindly see correction on Eternal Oil above
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:27pm On May 02, 2017
2cato:
After doing share reconstruction at the ratio 6unit to 1unt thereby diluting people shares (units) union bank want to float right issue which will only have 2 days notice and closure. So if you are intrested ......

How many time will they do Right issue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:08pm On May 02, 2017
stocks with new 52 week highs
NPF #1.44k
presco #47.25k
seplat #425.00k
stanbic Ibtc #27.01k
UBA #5.91k
no new 52 week lows
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afo7219: 4:27pm On May 02, 2017
kolaish:
Just want to appreciate all the following BSITL:

Intendy
fxuser
BullBearMkt
Chibuking81
ihedioramma
Stockbiz
soloniger
PETERiCHY
Coolcash1
currentprice
locodemy
Tritri
Stockbiz
Princkez
pluto09
SBG04
leo1234
EduC
austinkenneth
PharmAlfred
safepaulooo
holm
kentoto
lancee
Manonamission:
maishai
afo7219

Your contributions (both positively and negatively) to this thread has been immense. Please keep it up. May the Good Lord continue to shine the light of His countenance on you all and May all that you lay your hands upon turn to Gold in Jesus Name
Amen.God bless u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 4:53pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 5:00pm On May 02, 2017
kolaish:

Intendy
fxuser
BullBearMkt
Chibuking81
ihedioramma
Stockbiz
soloniger
PETERiCHY
Coolcash1
currentprice
locodemy
Tritri
Stockbiz
Princkez
pluto09
SBG04
leo1234
EduC
austinkenneth
PharmAlfred
safepaulooo
holm
kentoto
lancee
Manonamission:
maishai
afo7219

Your contributions (both positively and negatively) to this thread has been immense. Please keep it up. May the Good Lord continue to shine the light of His countenance on you all and May all that you lay your hands upon turn to Gold in Jesus Name
God bless u too my broda
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 6:36pm On May 02, 2017
holm:
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Capital-Market/Outlook-for-the-Nigerian-investment-spac/34680
We also believe the recently approved new PFA investment guideline, which stipulates minimum of 10-15% for equities investment should serve to boost both turnover and price momentum. We estimate this could see potential inflows of c.N600bn in PFAs investment into the equities space as part of portfolio rebalancing exercise.

ponder ponder ponder .
@fxuser will appreciate if you can get in touch .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2017
kolaish:

Amen!!!
...Sir, God in His infinite mercies bless and prosper you too. I appreciate your prayers.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:53pm On May 02, 2017
kolaish:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/17947_ABC_TRANSPORT_-_Q1_MARCH_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2017.pdf

back to profit at least

Pls dont fall for it, the result is typical and what boosted other earnings by #281 million which was not from their core business was not clearly explained in the report

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2017
Please how do I request withdrawal from Morgan capital?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2017
jp130:

Send an email.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 8:31pm On May 02, 2017
jp130:
Send email to: info@morgancapitalgroup.com
oluchie@morgancapitalgroup.com
teniolak@morgancapitalgroup.com

Note: send the mail to the addressees differently and not send to one and copy the others, so that you will know the one that was delivered. The problem is that most of their workers using that mail address may have left the company.

or call 08124179601 - I spoke to one of their staff on this no last week.

Morgan customer service is nothing to write home about, the only attraction is their platform.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 02, 2017
kolaish:
Send email to: info@morgancapitalgroup.com
oluchie@morgancapitalgroup.com
teniolak@morgancapitalgroup.com

Note: send the mail to the addressees differently and not send to one and copy the others, so that you will know the one that was delivered. The problem is that most of their workers using that mail address may have left the company.

or call 08124179601 - I spoke to one of their staff on this no last week.

Morgan customer service is nothing to write home about, the only attraction is their platform.

U're right sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:03pm On May 02, 2017
The Federal Government has reiterated its determination to stop the importation of Premium Motor Spirit otherwise known as petrol by 2019. The Group Managing Director of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, Dr. Maikanti Baru disclosed this to newsmen on the sideline of the ongoing Offshore Technology Conference in Houston, Texas, U. S. Baru, who was represented at the conference by the Chief Operating Officer, Gas, and Power, Mr. Saidu Mohammed, said the feat was achievable. He said that all the nation’s three refineries were producing petroleum products between five and six million litres of PMS daily. “That is part of what is making the PMS market in Nigeria stable today, we believe that the set target of exiting PMS importation in 2019 is achievable. “As a result lack of turnaround maintenance over the years, it will take more years to get the refineries fully back to their nameplate capacities. “We will also bring in new refineries that will co-locate with existing ones .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 02, 2017
jp130:
The fastest way.1 go to there website,morgancapitalgroup.com.2 locate contact.3 type your known email and name.4 spoke your grammer.i tell you everybody will see it.you will get feedback in seconds.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:42pm On May 02, 2017
Hi,

I am looking at some of the results being declared. The recession seems to have favored some companies that can easily pass their cost to the consumers. For the main Agricultural/Cement sector, the companies seems to be making a killing. Same goes for those businesses generating forex. However, I see some easy money in NAHCO.

Although this is not a trade for the fearful or the investor it is for the traders only), it reminded me of the short rally in Ikeja Hotel. I have previously sold my holdings, but recent performance is indicating that it is possible for this stock to rally. The risk of the trade is small. My stop loss will be at 2.23 an profit target at 2.90

With the 20ema just above the 50ema. There seems to some strong level of support at the level of the moving averages. Recent volume too is not bad. See the chart which tells all the story.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rahjan: 11:28pm On May 02, 2017
@ bullbear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rahjan: 11:31pm On May 02, 2017
@ bullbearmkt, please what platform do you use to trade that has stoploss feature. I currently use meritrade but the platform does not have stoploss. Thanx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Obalende: 1:44am On May 03, 2017
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week highs

NPF #1.44k

presco #47.25k

seplat #425.00k

stanbic Ibtc #27.01k

UBA #5.91k

no new 52 week lows

From what source were you able to determine this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:57am On May 03, 2017
rahjan:
@ bullbearmkt, please what platform do you use to trade that has stoploss feature. I currently use meritrade but the platform does not have stoploss. Thanx
The stop loss is the price you determined to exit a trade if it went against your analysis. You only enter the stop loss when the stock reaches that price. Most platforms reveal bids/offers to everyone and if your stop loss is very low to the current price (meaning it is very cheap), then, other traders will quickly bid for it and that will be immediate loss even when the price is going up.

PLEASE, DO NOT REVEAL YOUR STOP LOSS UNTIL PRICE GETS THERE!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 6:09am On May 03, 2017
locodemy:

Oga we still did not see any alert o!!

Abi dem do start to do Ojoro for even dividend payments?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:57am On May 03, 2017
FBNH no want fall o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2017
http://thenationonlineng.net/cbn-sanctions-12-banks-forex-abuse/

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) yesterday sanctioned 12 banks for manipulating its foreign exchange forex policies.
It barred the banks from accessing forex from the newly instituted SMEs Forex Window.
The affected banks refused to sell forex to genuine SMEs that met disbursement requirements.
Confirming the development, CBN Spokesman, Isaac Okorafor, said only eight lenders – Access Bank Plc, Diamond Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank, Heritage Bank, Jaiz Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank and Zenith Bank, sold forex to SMEs and were cleared by the regulator.
“Apart from these eight banks, the rest have been sanctioned,”
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:48am On May 03, 2017
Coolcash1:
@fxuser and @bullbearmkt, what say you about Eterna oil...Fundamentally looks good but need TA perspective to it as well
Good morning @Coolcash1, just to let you know that I updated the TA in response to your Eterna Oil query. Kindly review it...
Cheers
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1jboi, emmasoft(m), nosa2(m), Kwibaba(m), dapix, 4willer and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.