Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966614 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:36pm On May 09, 2017
For Oando Faithfuls...

Nigeria's 2017 DSDP program slowly taking shape, long-list in place: sources

https://www.platts.com/latest-news/oil/london/nigerias-2017-dsdp-program-slowly-taking-shape-26719422

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 09, 2017
INTENDY our usual tonic abeg,ok i forget the list is too long.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2017
locodemy:
Thank God i was able to reinvest my fcmb dividend back @ fcmb at 0.93kobo when fxuser analysis tools were signalling 0.84kobo.I am now hoping for a brighter tomorrow...........looking at the kind of volume traded in fcmb today.
You reinvest it or you shared beer on the floor. Lol no mind me, na joke
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:59pm On May 09, 2017
DOLLARTEX:
INTENDY our usual tonic abeg,ok i forget the list is too long.

will try but service is down.

Oando is coming for right issue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 09, 2017
Intendy:

Oga intendy if na play make you stop am ooh. Right issue bawo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 5:02pm On May 09, 2017
@bullbearmkt @fxuser

pls what is the next resistance and support for NSE?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:04pm On May 09, 2017
Intendy:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 5:05pm On May 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 09, 2017
Intendy:

Oga i dont use to take your post for granted.Are you sure oando is coming for right issue?
I hope everyone here has learnt their lesson in oando........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 09, 2017
locodemy:

Oga i dont use to take your post for granted.Are you sure oando is coming for right issue?

If truelly Oando is coming for RIGHT ISSUE..then dis is a scam..It was pumped to be dump on people . am still considering this as a Joke.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 5:11pm On May 09, 2017
Intendy:

Chapter 7 or Chapter 11 is knocking cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:15pm On May 09, 2017
locodemy:

I know sir.I post and say what I know,not what I feel.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:18pm On May 09, 2017
robobo:
@bullbearmkt @fxuser

pls what is the next resistance and support for NSE?
...black arrow pointing to the next resistance level; previous support is a step below the arrow. What a BULL RUN!
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:19pm On May 09, 2017
The bell will ring soon let's hope not by Thursday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:19pm On May 09, 2017
Intendy:

Ope ooooooooooo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 09, 2017
Intendy:

I know sir.I post and say what I know,not what I feel.

So my people........if you are in the boat,i will expect you to do the needful now the bid is much.
If investors shun zenith bank shares because of right issue,i think oando will not be considered if the news eventually comes out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:25pm On May 09, 2017
locodemy:

So my people........if you are in the boat,i will expect you to do the needful now the bid is much.
If investors shun zenith bank shares because of right issue,i think oando will not be considered if the news eventually comes out.

Mr. Market will decide... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 5:26pm On May 09, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...black arrow pointing to the next resistance level; previous support is a step before the arrow. What a BULL RUN!
grin grin grin grin grin

correct me if am wrong pls d next resistance after the arrow shld be 27600
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 09, 2017
Coolcash1:

Mr. Market will decide... grin

Correct let hope for the best tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 09, 2017
Intendy:

Oando for rights issue!no wonderrr!the real men in black have been busy these few days.osofia!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 5:46pm On May 09, 2017
Hope the House exit oando asap. Ok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 5:56pm On May 09, 2017
fxuser:

- This has happened technically & quietly with the introduction of NAFEX window (investors window) !
- Using the Nigeria ETF has a gauge, foreign holdings have adjusted to the Investor window price rather than d official price
- Technically , investors have been hit wt a devaluation from N306/$ to N380/$ region
- also making Nigeria cheaper in dollar terms anyway . .

Agree. That's why the Nigeria ETF took a hit like you posted over the weekend.
A part of the devaluation bull is the 2.8% gain in all share index we saw last week and what we are seeing this week.

While we keep going for good companies, lets not forget that their fundamentals didn't suddenly change over the last two weeks.

Though I'm a fundamentalist, I've been leaning strongly on technicals last week and I think it'll be all about technicals for the fundamentally sound companies in the next 4 weeks at least.

That means we are going to be needing the services of our tecnical experts on this forum very much. Abeg fxuser, bullbear, intendy and others please weigh in for us.

Look at FCMB volumes trend today. Who bought 50million in one single transaction?
Remember what I told you guys about what I suspected in FCMB shaking out the lily livered and others buying up their shares at lower prices.

Imagine if someone like Loco had placed his shares on offer instead of adding (which is good to know), and then others also rushed to sell.

The price would have gone low to N0.8 - N0. 85 .

Only for those that sold to now be checking whether they are being followed from the village.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:57pm On May 09, 2017
Intendy:

I knew that some manipulation are going on with movement of Oando price.

They should just let us enjoy our Loots, before they cart them away. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 6:01pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 7:38pm On May 09, 2017
pls are you sure of this fbn?
yok:
[b]HUNGRY FOR SOME GAINS IN THE MARKET

Kudos to the people in this forum, the ideas are good and show of brotherly concern wonderful .I have just gone through a number of charts. To my surprise, despite the bullishness of the market, the money flow into so many equities is down. What this is telling us is that we should be ready to take some profits. I reviewed charts like Fidelity, UBA, Afriprud and FBN among others.

After my review, I find better risk to reward in buying FBNH. The daily charts disappointed me this time around, I had to go with the weekly charts. FBNH price is at such a level that the bullish divergence to support an upward move is so much there, price is about to cross the 50day EMA (20 day EMA already crossed). It seems this elephant will move this time around. I can't remember the last time I ever felt this way about First Bank. For this trade my stop loss as usual will be 10% of the current price, looking at the chart I believe this trade fails if the price goes below NGN3.17. For my gain, I look for about 30% from the entry price.

I wish all save investing. If you want me to comment on a particular equity, no problem I am available. Just tag me on this forum.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:06pm On May 09, 2017
Intendy:

Sir this is bad service or old news (error) . Not that am trying to,to,to,totototo....... but if Oando will go for right issue not this month/year they will let it go up like #20,#50 or #100 befor coming for right issue . And we dump it on tritri&co .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 09, 2017
ihedioramma:
Sir this is bad service or old news (error) . not this am trying to,to,to,totototo....... but if Oando will for right issue not this month/year they will let it to goup like #20,#50 or #100 befor coming for right issue . And we dump it on tritri&co .

Nice one dump it on me..If i may ask ..na u dump FCMB on me last 2 weeks? if yes can u please dump more? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:15pm On May 09, 2017
Tritri:

Nice one dump it on me..If i may ask ..na u dump FCMB on me last 2 weeks? if yes can u please dump more? grin grin grin grin
Not me o . ONE LOVE .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 09, 2017
Tritri:

Fcmb is still going back to 85kobo.Dont mind this artificial scarcity they want to create.Tritri,can you supply some units tomorrow @below #1.00 so i can tell my broker to do the cross deal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 09, 2017
locodemy:

Fcmb is still going back to 85kobo.Dont mind this artificial scarcity they want to create.Tritri,can you supply some units tomorrow @below #1.00 so i can tell my broker to do the cross deal.

I hope and i pray ooh it get to 0.85 ...Becos i waited and still waiting na so i miss the 0.93 bus loco share me some love na..even if na 1M own at 93...make i feel u small.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 09, 2017
austinkenneth:

50m in one single transaction. Big volumes therefater. Quickly jumped in at 0.98 when I saw that. I'm now in this bus.

Here comes the DEVALUATION BULL.

So you bought fcmb at 0.98kobo.Hmn you get liver o.something the technicals dey show sign of 0.85kobo.Bros you don do big mistake for this one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mkay15 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.